December 2017 mummies

I am feeling super bloated :( apparently is the progesterone... loss of appetite and nausea.

I dont like ginger so any other way to reduce bloatedness?

I am feeling super bloated :( apparently is the progesterone... loss of appetite and nausea.

I dont like ginger so any other way to reduce bloatedness?
Oh yah i am feeling like my stomach is 4 mths preg so bloated! I wanna know what helps too.

Hi sisters,

Any one of u still experiencing cramps on and off? I kept feeling like my memses coming anytime.. :( I know this should be norm but the feeling is just plain.... Scary.

Cramps are common. I have on and off ache and my stomach area feels tight. It feels like i had a great core workout kinda ache

Is anyone experiencing breakouts? My skin is getting terrible with the breakouts and i think my usual skincare isnt helping. Any recommended skincare that we can use during pregnancy?

Is anyone experiencing breakouts? My skin is getting terrible with the breakouts and i think my usual skincare isnt helping. Any recommended skincare that we can use during pregnancy?
Not at the moment.

But nausea and bloated stomach is making me crazy

Me too! Just tested positive last week... But been down with a terrible cough and visiting GP every week but the med dont seem to help... Hopefully it will just go away in a few weeks...

Me having cough too. Just went see GP yesterday. Drink more water and rest well. Doc say cough meds a bit mild so takes slightly longer.

Hi mummies,

Tested this morning. Is this consider 2 lines?

Attachments

• IMG_3249.JPG
    IMG_3249.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 619
Hopefully is not. If yes this will be the 4th one. In 2015 I was pregnant with 4th one and my hb wanted me to abort it. End up i got unstable pregnancy and got a miscarriage. He wouldn't allow me to keep.

Hi all, I m new n nice to find this sharing group! I just did the simple scan on last Monday. it shows the ga is 6w+ but doc said it is actually 5w+ based on my last period date, anyone know the reason?
Also, when is the best time to do my formal initial check up? And what procedures will b included in the initial check up?
Thanks!

Hi all, I m new n nice to find this sharing group! I just did the simple scan on last Monday. it shows the ga is 6w+ but doc said it is actually 5w+ based on my last period date, anyone know the reason?
Also, when is the best time to do my formal initial check up? And what procedures will b included in the initial check up?
Thanks!
I also not sure how to count =?

Hi mummies,

When nurse says 1St hcg level was 1.93, second was 9.23.. How do read the figures in terms of '00 or '000? I goggled and can't seems to find the answers

Thanks!

Some count on last period date but cos i did ivf so its a diff way to count too. But i am equally confused. Lol

Hi, tested positive last week. Going for first appt nx week. Unfortunately, morning sickness seem to have started for me. Nausea, headache, bodyache... anyone having ms too??

Hi, tested positive last week. Going for first appt nx week. Unfortunately, morning sickness seem to have started for me. Nausea, headache, bodyache... anyone having ms too??
Me too at times of the day. Vomitted abit yesterday.

By the way i experienced brown discharge yst (alittle) wondering if it is ok.

Me too at times of the day. Vomitted abit yesterday.

By the way i experienced brown discharge yst (alittle) wondering if it is ok.

I had brown discharge during my first trimester for my first pregnancy and still having discharge for this 2nd one. Gynae said it's ok for the first one, just make sure not red or alot. If worried, see gynae to confirm...

I had brown discharge during my first trimester for my first pregnancy and still having discharge for this 2nd one. Gynae said it's ok for the first one, just make sure not red or alot. If worried, see gynae to confirm...
Thanks dear

Yes saw the sac. My hubby ask baby 5 weeks ok. Dr tan say not baby yet. =) Try to go week 6-7, can see heartbeat feel better.
Sorry u mean dr thh?

U r preg through ivf? Cause i use the ivf calculator and it says 6 weeks. So i tot the first check up is 6 wks hee

Back