Day Time CL available (Apr onwards)

SereneLH

Hi Mummies,

Im a newbies for Day Time CL. I love kids and have experience taking care of newborn & help my friend with confinement.

Definitely know how to cook and prepared confinement food for mummies & even daddies. As a newbies for CL, i believe respect and communication work best for both. Let me know your requirement and we can always discussed thereafter.

I believe mummies required lots of rest/sleep to restore energy. Therefore, in the day time rest assure to leave your baby with me/daddies(paternity leaves if have) and catch plenty of rest/sleep or even pump (for bf) whenever require for your baby. If you require my assistance do PM me your details so i can arrange the date of my availability.

Name:-
EDD:-
Duration for assistance:-
Requirement:-
Staying location:-

Hi Mummies,

Im a newbies for Day Time CL. I love kids and have experience taking care of newborn & help my friend with confinement.

Definitely know how to cook and prepared confinement food for mummies & even daddies. As a newbies for CL, i believe respect and communication work best for both. Let me know your requirement and we can always discussed thereafter.

I believe mummies required lots of rest/sleep to restore energy. Therefore, in the day time rest assure to leave your baby with me/daddies(paternity leaves if have) and catch plenty of rest/sleep or even pump (for bf) whenever require for your baby. If you require my assistance do PM me your details so i can arrange the date of my availability.

Name:-
EDD:-
Duration for assistance:-
Requirement:-
Staying location:-

Hi hi can you quote me your rates?
Kimberly zhang
11 June 2017 (all support for natural birth) if I can do it.
Preferably 3 weeks to 4 weeks duration,?
To cook for me (do grocery shopping), shower baby, teach me how to change diapers, breastfeed and all those mum stuff.
I stay bishan. We can work out a schedule.
What time CL normally come to houses? 9am to 5pm?

Thanks!

Back