Cooking Tips & Recipe

Hi SP, not bad leh u still can cook spagetti
happy.gif

It is practice make perefect, as long as u bother to try it.. cos some of my fren really see cooking as one last thing they will do and they dun even bother to try
happy.gif

U can try the fresh button mushroom and u can get the spagetti sauce from supermarket too.
I tried with putting in seafood (prawns, squid, or something clam, mussels), or use the sausage to cook also nice.

Good morning gals!

Gals,
Have you tried eating cockles with thai chilli sauce? I think quite nice also... My parents and my sis love it this way too...

This morning, I was trying to clean my kitchen tiles... So tiring... I used the magic clean wet to wipe, cannot work... then end up use the 3M microfibre thingy and use my legs to mop... hahaha... quite effective though but very tiring...

Littlecat,
Wah... the cockles sounds delicious... Nowadays I dun eat already, you gals are tempting me to try again... hahaha...

Thanks Little cat for he cockle recipe.. I was thinking about the cockle party... tried bbqing them before... end up not juicy. My hb will look at me with slanted eyes when i "gei hum".. Yah.. the laksa hum not really cooked.. trying to cut down on it. 100% cooked not so juicy leh..One of my ex-colleagues told me that people in the past got no money to buy tonic like red dates or liver, they eat cockles to bu xue instead..

The gu-chye and bean sprout with cockle sounds
good.. When my hb not around, I must try it ..
I like sashimi too..

When's your edd, little cat ?

Glad that the soft method works on your boy.. How old is he? Mine is 5+, K2 .. sometimes got problem waking up too.. She sleeps before 10 and wakes up at 7. Found that if she had a disagreement with friends in class, she doesn't want to wake up to go school.

sp, your spaghetti recipe quite easy to prepare huh? I very lazy one, sometimes just cook campbell soup, add ham , mushroom and the pasta..

hmm... about spaghetti... last time when I was overseas, I use one pot to cook my spaghetti... So no need to wash and wash.. lol...

First, boil the spaghetti or pasta in water till almost cooked. Pour away the water and make sure it's not too dry. Add all the types of cut vegetables you like (usually I put broccoli, mushrooms, cauliflower, capsicum, carrots, tomatoes). Add the sauce from supermarket for taste. Add a bit of salt and sugar... Bingo! Pour onto a plate and enjoy... and left only a pot to wash... kekeke...
If you wan an Asian flavour, instead of the spaghetti sauce, add some soya sauce and oyster sauce... also nice
happy.gif

Hi LittleCat,
Glad to see you around this time.. sorry to ask about the stingray again.. what temperature to set, top or bottom grill, or bake, and for how long?

Actually I have quite a number of "lazy" recipes which I tried last time when I was overseas... kekeke...

Another very easy and delicious method of cooking seafood when I was travelling around Croatia:
Take any seafood, sotong especially, fish, prawns.. Wash and dry them. Season with lots of salt. Just salt... Put into the grill and grill till they are slightly crispy...
happy.gif
That's it... But gotta drain the water during the grilling process... Yum...
If you want, add some dried herbs on top. I tried grilling sotong this way for my friends and they love it
happy.gif

Oh yes, talking about herbs.. I forgot for my spaghetti, I will add Italian herbs also for a stronger flavour...

Lyn,
Do you need to wash away the salt before you grill? Do you grill right after you put the salt? What temperature and how long?

hi clover
hey no problem !
about the the stingray, cos my oven cooker got the knob to turn to "grilling" so i use that. U can let it heat up for about 5 min, so it is hot, then put the stingray in. I put on the top one cos the grilling function is alot coming from the top.
I tried about 10 -15 minutes, if the fire too lowe cos thatalso depends on your oven, u will need to cook abit longer. use the chopstick to try, if can go thru easily then it is cook. Cos if the meat is not cooked, u can't poke thru.
U trying today ?
if u want it to be even better, put the sting ray on the banana leave then wrap it with the aluminium foil.

Hi Clover,

No need to wash away the salt. In Croatia, they used rough salt and can crunch the salt kind... haha...

Grill dun have temperature one. It's not oven. As for the time, if you grill for half an hour, it will be cooked, but not crispy. If you want it more crispy, then grill longer and remove the liquid on and off... Dun be shocked your sotong will become very tiny after that.. kekeke...

Wah.. easy seafood recipe ! How about using organic salt or sea salt? Healthier right but more ex lah ! Did you guys watch Cooking with Kylie Kwong every mon at 8pm on channel 16 SCV ?She uses a lot of seasalt, supposedly to bring out the taste in food..

annelise, you still can mop yor floor on all fours ah ? Cleaner hor? Used to do that too.. Yor second one nursery is it?

Choc06,
Use seasalt is better... It's more healthy than the normal, cheap chemical salt...
Now I change my salt to organic sea salt, and sugar to unrefined sugar...
happy.gif

Little_Cat,
Yalor, must easy then only I motivated to try becoz I lazy mah, hehe. Thanks for yr encouraging words & tips!
happy.gif

Actually, I can totally understand yr friends becoz I really cannot make it in cooking so no point waste all the time & effort to try lor.
wink.gif
But now married liao some more got baby, I don't want my boy to grow up never got chance to eat own mum cooking, so I must keep trying & hopefully one day I'll get it...
embarrassed.gif

lyn,
I like yr 1 pot recipe! Got some more to share?
happy.gif
Did u always eat so healthily? How to change to healthy diet ah? I find it impossible to give up all the bad foods, so nowadays I try to minimise but I feel so deprived leh, like no more enjoyment in life.
lol.gif

Sp u r most welcome
happy.gif
u r right we all grow up with mom's cooking, we must ensure our next generation also ! hehe i find excuse to cook and eat lah...

Lyn if u want to try the authentic one very troublesome leh. Different type of spices etc..One suggestion is to buy those instant curry paste, some they have north or south indian style. So easier.

i crave for some food that used to cooked by my penang fren.
I remember she cook the fried green chili, yummy. she just use some oil and salt to fried the green chili. eh dun be surprise it is very nice!
I can eat two bowls of rice just with the chili!
Another type is the stuff sambal chilli in the fish and pan fried. her sambal chilli is the best!
too bad we didn't keep in touch anymore..
sad.gif

lyn, you crave for indian food, I crave for malay food .. hee.. Have been looking around for indian food also, but very little. Have you tried the prata at The Prata Place ? Located along Thomson road, near the Hans bakery. I always have the chickpeas and the spinach with prata.. Lots of cumin seeds in this dish. For malay recipe, if you like, you can borrow Mdm Zarina cookbook, very authentic dishes, has some indian dishes also..

Yah.. "one pot does it all" kind of dish is good for mothers.. Tried the claypot chicken rice.. but must fry the chicken first, a bit lei chei..

sp, you like salads ? Sometimes I buy wheat tortilla wraps from cold storage. cut up lettuce, tomatoes and tune mayo and wrap up in the tortillas.. Oil free and no mess !

Can also sometimes use left over cooked /roast chicken and wrap up in tortillas of sandwich.. Top with lotsa salad too !

Choc06
Why do you need to fry the chicken for claypot chicken rice? Though fry 1st taste nicer, but don't fry still can,just chop into smaller pieces so that It can be cooked easily.

BBQ Belly Prok(Shao Rou) with Beanmilk Stick(Daw Kee)

230g BBQ Pork
230g Yam - peel and wash,cut into pieces)
75g beanmilk stick -soak in water till tender,drain dry)
5-6 pcs black mushroom-soak till tender,remove stem and wash)
2 slices ginger
1 stalk spring onion

Seasoning
1 1/2 cups water
1 1/2 tbs light soya sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
a dash of pepper & sesame oil

1) Heat casserol,saute ginger slices & sectononed spring onion.
2) Add in BBQ pork and stir fry briefly,sprinkle with wine.
3) Pour in seasoning and bring to boil.
4) Put in yam and black mushrooms.
5) turn to low heat & braise till ingredients are tender.
6) Add in beanmilk stick, braise till beanmilk sticks are flavoured and sauce thickens.

Serve hot in casserole.Best served with plain rice.

Hi sp,
hahaha.. busy and lazy me always like 1 pot recipe! And chop chop cooking with little oil.. cos I hate oily kitchen and the oily dishes...
I am conscious of my diet - more vegetables and fruits, less meat and seafood. It takes lots of discipline and determination to change our many years of meat diet... Just indulge once in a while, but normal days, try to eat healthier
happy.gif

I think for healthy food, we can cook till the taste is very nice, it will also be an enjoyment.. But I still feel that it's a challenge to cook nice healthy food.. hahaha...

Littlecat,
Authentic indian dishes got shortcut? kekeke... Nowadays I go to Yishun indian stall and eat...

Choc06,
If there's no indian food, sometimes I will go for Malay food in food court too... hahaha... plus lots of chilli... I simply love lots of chilli now. Eat till my hubby cannot stand the "heat"... hahaha...
Oh... I love salads too. But still learning how to make nice salad. A few days ago, I went to a restaurant and ate the salad. The dressing tasted like only olive oil with salt...

van,tried claypot rice with chopped chicken thigh, in the end, it was still a little red inside.. Unless I use chicken strips.. Do you cook the chicken with together with the rice? What other things can cook together with the rice? I put sliced potatoes with chicken before..

lyn, I like you, don't like oily kitchen.. the feeling of walking on oily floor is terrible. So, I prefer soup dishes and non-fried food.. lazy hor ? Yishun which indian stall?

What curry powder brand do you guys use ? I use A1 brand, no need to put coconut milk. fry onion first then chicken, tomatoes and little water. Goes well with the frozen prata that you can get from supermarkets..

Littlecat,
Me and my hubby used to love pork liver...
happy.gif
Now we seldom eat already...

Choc06,
I always cook soup, or stir fry with little oil. Worst is pan-fry with very little oil... I use those non-stick pan, so no need to use so much oil. I can use half a litre of oil for couple of months. If my mum comes and cook, within a week, can finish the oil...

hmm... sliced potato with chicken sounds nice...

Littlecat,
Wonder how come you know how to cook so many dishes? Do you usually post dishes of the day that you cook for tonite?

Yah.. I like pork liver, my hb doesn't.. he thinks why i eat all these bloody bloody things like cockles, liver and also medium rare steak...

But, liver contains lots of vit A which is not so good for baby.. so I cut that down too

Yes, soup recipe with one pot of yao mei fan can settle one meal liao...

Last week, one article came out about teflon coated frying pans.. can cause cancer... but no choice leh.. what other frying pan can use ?

Hi Clover

I was quite careful with my older girl's diet when she was a toddler. But with my younger one I'm quite bo chap - 2nd child syndrome, I guess!

The cream I use is full cream - you get it from the chilled dairy section of the supermarket. But usually only the bigger NTUC outlets or Cold Storage stock them. The brand I use is Bulla. Alternatively, you could try using Campbell's canned cream soup.

Hi LittleCat

Good to hear that your boy was better this morning. Some kids just need the softer approach. You intend to put your boy in full day childcare? If you do, remember not to let it coincide with the birth of your new baby. It may be too many changes for him to make a smooth transition.

Sorry, no tips for vege & fruit eating! My older one takes only broccoli and spinach, apples and oranges - that's all! But I do let her drink a glass of orange juice or prune juice for vit C and to help with bowel movements. My younger one on the other hand eats all kinds of fruit and vege - I didn't train her to eat them, she just likes them! I guess it just takes time, just keep giving them until they get used to it.

Hi choc

My younger one is in pre-nursery. For kids who are 3 years old in 2006. She's a year-end baby, so has lots of catching up to do!

I love eating cockles too but haven't had them in a looong time. The Hep A & B vaccines don't work on me. Somehow I don't get immunity even though I've taken the jabs. Found out when I was pg - so I haven't eaten any for 6 years already!

Anyway, since there are quite a number of expecting mums in this thread, here's my contribution for today: Gingko Nuts & Barley Soup. You should start to take this only during your 3rd trimester as this dessert is very "cooling". Eat more of the tau kee (dried beancurd strip) it's supposed to give your baby a nice complexion. I only knew about this during my 2nd pg - my younger girl's complexion is much nicer than her sister's!

100g shelled gingko nut
50g barley
50g dried beancurd strip
100g rock sugar
1.5 ltrs of water
hardboiled eggs (chicken or quail's eggs, if you like!)

Soak the beancurd strips in water for 15 to 20 mins. Drain and set aside. Rinse the barley and rock sugar. Boil the water. Put the gingko nuts, barley and dried beancurd strips - cover pot and boil for 15 mins. Lower heat and simmer for one hour. Add rock sugar and simmer for another hour.
Add eggs and serve hot.

clover, hehe just i love food lah, also trained from home. My family all know how to cook, even my brothers. My 3rd brother can cook better than me
happy.gif
, i like his fried pork, u know like those sweet and sour pork? but we dun put the souce in, we either dip with the sauce or sometime just wrap it with chinese lettuce and eat.
I only cook during weekend, cos working full time.
But like some of u have mentioned, sometime we know what we want to cook in mind but couldn't find the ingredient when we at the market/supermarket. So got to change lor...
Choc06, my hb also the same, so imagine all the cockles and pork liver i have to buy in smaller portion cos only me eating. As for beef he will take medium well.
Yeah i takc occasionaly, like that day feel like asking ask him to buy $1 and i eat two times. My hb dun cook but he can go market buy fresh fish and bargain somemore..

THe non-stick suface causing cancer has been debating for awhile.. not sure if is true or not. But me too like to use non-stick pan leh.. i tried using others, at the end a big mess and lots of cleaning too..

annelise, u r right, we intend to put him there sooner, cos my EDD is around Nov so still have time. He has this nose problem, once started school u will see him got block nose and later will cough, if serious one will get infection and then down with fever. I guess partly inheritated my sensitive nose problem...
Also we r kind of worry his diet in school, he so picky on food... sigh...
but no choice i know must do it
sad.gif

Anyone know if PG can take hashima ? (xue-ge)

little_cat, choc06, van, lyn, annelise and all mummies,
Thanks a lot for the tips, I feel very welcome here although I can't cook to save my life, hee. I used to be "unable" to eat raw vege like salads, but slowly after "training" for a few years nowadays I can stomach some lah.

I'm not a soup person but I think I have to become one because it's easier to learn to cook soup compared to other dishes, not so oily & messy.

Supposedly the non-stick Teflon will only become toxic if >400C? I not sure also lah, anyway, nowadays there's not much left to eat and drink if we everything also scared. Too many threats like trans fats, saturated fats, high sodium, high sugar, artificial sweetener, preservatives/ additives/ colouring/ flavouring, fresh produce must organic if not got pesticides/ GM, meat pdts got hormones/ antibiotics/ pesticides, fish got mercury, aiyo, how lah...
crazy.gif

Hi little cat

Are there any childcare centres that are not airconditioned? Since he got sensitive nose, I think better to avoid aircon or else will get sick more often. If you worry about him not eating well, maybe you can consider giving him Pediasure milk powder supplement. Or perhaps prepare his lunch for him to bring along just in case he doesn't like the food.

But then again, if he sees all his little friends sitting together and eating, he may want to eat too!

I'm not sure whether pg can take hashima - how about taking bird's nest instead during your 2nd trimester?

Hi sp, since you like soup, how about using pork ribs to be your soup base?

You need to scald the pork ribs with some hot water first before putting it into the pot to get rid of the porky smell. Boil for about 5 minutes then cover pot and lower heat to simmer for at least 45 minutes so that the meat will be nice and tender.

Thereafter, you can add sweet corn to make sweet corn soup. Or radish and dried cuttlefish. Or potato, onions and carrot. You may want to add some dried scallop to make the soup tastier.

annelise, he is already in those non air cond one
sad.gif
sigh...
if preparing lunch then is like defeat the purpose of training him to eat other food.
eh u r right under peer pressure he will take ! that was once i brought him to my fren house, she is cooking macoroni with fishball for his son, so i let him try also. Normally he won't take the macoroni, but this time he is competing with his fren and finish all !

hehe i also heard something not very good about bird's nest. cos one of my fren she took quite abit end up the dd got sligh asthma.

sp u r right, like nothing is safe to eat lor...
eh u like one of my fren, she doesn't take vege at all ! she said eating vege is like eating 'grass' haha...

annelise,
Oh, so scald pork can get rid of porky smell? Didn't know that, only heard abt the pour coke on pork to check got worms come out or not. Is that true ah, has anyone tried that? Any worms? Sorry I so gross, but I very curious lor, those fwd emails don't know talk rubbish or real thing.

little_cat,
hehe, yalor, I quite fussy abt vege one, must cook until tasty then only eat. But I must change ah, becoz don't want my bb to pick up my bad eating habits.

Yr son so cute lah, eat also wanna compete.
happy.gif

Choc06
I've never used chicken thign for claypot rice, so don't have your problem.Usually use chicken wings chop into small pieces,about or slightly shorter than the length of small finger, always cooked through without having to 1st fry them.

Sometimes, I use half of a chicken, but also chopped into smaller pieces.

Hey Little cat, your boy has sensitive nose.. my gal has sensitive lungs.. every month will fall sick, cough and have fever too. Doc says will worsen if go to sch
sad.gif
I've tried giving croc's meat soup , will see how it goes.. my doc gave her anti-histamine, like lung tonic but must take long term.. Also on cod-liver oil. Is your boy on cod-liver oil also?

Yah.. pork ribs good for soup base.. red dates, wolfberries also

sp, Aargh, use coke to test worms.. maybe the caffeine in the coke will scare the worms out!

I think Hashima can take. I took lots of birdnest and unpolished rice for my first preg... second one nothing much except fish oil.. It turned out that my first one immunity better, hee.. don't know how true..don't let my second one know!Also heard that the feathers in the birdnest can irritate the lungs of the baby ?

Sorry to digress..

What you all normally prepare for breakfast huh?esp for kids? roti kaya?

hi Choc06,
sigh same here... when is off from childcare he is very healthy no such problem at all. But once starting childcare, will get sick easily. I heard some say for the first 6 months they will have this problem, but for him i think it is longer than that (but also due to we keep pulling him out once we see him having the problem). I mean i really dun want him to take so much antibiotic, cos once got fever the doc will give antibiotic and for him once got antibiotic will recover very fast.
The doc prescribe some nose spray for him, he said his dd also having the same thing. So the nose spray have to do it like one whole month, every nite once. After that monitor if he start to have the phelgm thing have to start again. I dun like the idea of him depending on the medication, but seems like no choice. Just hoping he will outgrow it. aiyoh he so fussy the cod-liver smell scare him off. But i did try the orange flavour but some said not as good as the original taste one.
Eh let me know how the croc's meat soup effect. Hehe i think of croc meat i scare liao... but i heard it is good for atsham.

haha, next time she will 'blame' mummy why never eat healthy food during her time...
Eh that is what i heard about the feathers thing, so they said must take those better grade one.

For me i let my son take the childcare breakfast, in a way to train him to adjust to the food there.

Anyone give any multivitamin for your kids?
I only give the vitamin C.

sp yeah lor, may be i should have few kids so let them compete and they sure eat anything haha...
eh this is what happen to us last time, we have big family, during meal time we really rush to eat the food, if not really no more left. But we always eat together (which is good practice i find) and of cos do have the courtesy to let the old and young one have chance to takt the food lah haha...

annelise, the barley gingko drinks is it only for 3rd trismeter only? i heard my aunt said she take thru out leh.. but hor pai seh her dd very tank also kekeke...
eh u know the secret how to remove the inner skin of the gingko nut? boil in water about 15-20min, the skin will come out, and it will make your job much easier..

Littlecat,
Tried the stingray last nite.. err.. my skill lousy lor.. made until very dry.. i think too little sambal.

As for breakfast,sometimes I make sandwiches for my son and let him bring to school too. But most of the time he didn't like it. No matter I make apple sandwiches, meat sandwiches, etc... when he bites on the soft part he will pui pui..

I don't give my son any supplements cos I prefer natural food. The only thing I give is very little of rosehip syrup in his water cos my son never drink plain water since baby.

clover, is it over cooked the string ray?
becos the sting ray will have some juice coming out too. yeah could be u put too little sambal too. u can try put some oil and the sambal and some water to stir it, to have the diluated paste and put on it.
oh my, he never give mom face leh... my son is the same, one bite then will show u the face that he want to throw it out and that's it! no more second bite.
so i leave it to the teacher now. I tried observe from far (make sure he didn't see me) he will eat the sandwich there, but hor eat so slow ... aiyoh like old man.
But one thing for sure he won't take the hard boil egg. I saw him holding the spoon with the egg and just hang there for minutes, cos the teacher is there saying must eat then he scare and just hold it with the same position. Later i check with the teacher, he didn't take also.

Is it the Delrosa ? oh my son like that too. Me too have to put that, but i do try to use only plain water sometime...

Littlecat,
Since you are here, just to digress abit..
do you know what to apply on the face for healing scratches? my son bad luck yesterday got scratched on both sides of the face by his classmate, quite deep scars today.

Hey Little cat,
Yah.. my gal is on the puff, also long term! Same, also, doc will give anti-biotic everytime.. Don't like the idea too. The crocs meat was suggested by FIL, so boh pian ! Actually, I don't quite believe .. hee hee.. Read that swimming helps to build lungs too.. Did doc say your boy has sinus problem? My hb has the same problem, but when enter dry environment, it stops.
You give cod-liver oil?
BTW, can the "heart" of gingko nut be eaten ? Thanks for the tips on removal of the skin, i always use my nails to do it, not easy to..

Hey, clover, how you make apple sandwich ?
Sometimes, I spread butter, sprinkle cinnamon sugar on the bread to toast it.. the aroma fills the house.. like a country house.

van, do you put the cut-up chicken with the rice to cook for claypot rice? When I chop up the chicken, I find that there are small bits of bones so sometimes,I use chicken thigh. I tried to use a real claypot to cook the claypot chicken rice, I ended up burning the claypot.. now I use rice-cooker.

Choc06,
my apple sandwich very simple one..
i make the apple sauce first and i use sandwich maker.
First, cook chopped apples(skin and core removed), sugar, cinnamon powder and little water to melt the honey. Can put little lemon juice if you want sour. Cook till caramelised.
i usually make extra to put in the fridge for pork chops also.
Next,apply some butter on one side(outer side) of the sliced bread, fill up some apple sauce and close up the sandwich maker for it to cook.
That's it.

Pork rib with lotus root

Pork rib 500-600g
Lotus root 1 if is big one, 2 if is small
Carrot - 1
Red dates few
Dried octopus / dried squid
Water 3 soup bowl (big one not the rice bowl hor)

Scald the pork rib to get rid of the smell also the get rid of the blood etc so your soup will looks more appetizing and nice too.
Method : put some water in a pot put the pork rib inside and put it on the stove, cook till water boiling and then turn off the fire. Use tap water to wash and clean it.

Wash the lotus root, no need to cut. After the soup is ready then cut. Somehow the old people said like that taste better. Soak the red date, remove the seed. Wash the carrot, cut into small size.

Put water in a pot, boil the water. When cooking soup you must make sure the water is boiling before you put the meat/pork rib in.
Put all the ingredient in, cook for 2 to 3 hours. Start with big fire about 30min then turn to small one.
When it is ready, put salt to taste.

little_cat,
yr family big ah? my mum said the same thing as u, last time a lot of kids but food not much, so kids will eat anything. Nowadays ah, bb/ kids very "hau ming" until don't want to drink milk or don't want to eat, must so many tricks to get food into them.

So how many kids u going to hv?
happy.gif

choc06, he inherited from me, i have slight sinus problem like keep sneezing in the morning but after is ok. I find taking the 'pine bark' helps. But you can't take in when u PG, and i think not for young kids too.
The heart is ok to eat but abit bitter, so people prefer to remove it.
Clover wow can see u really like apple, i bet u must be those with pinkish & rosy complexion?
eh i heard peanut butter with banana is nice, try it.
Choc06, for the thigh, if the meat too thick, you can slice some out, so make it less thick then can cook faster. I think with the heat when you cooking rice it should cook it thouroughly. One tips is dun open the cover immediate leave it for a while.

sp, yes quite big, we have 9 all together, so plus parents we have 11.
yeah lor got to chase them to feed them food, oh my.
for me i started late, 34 then have my 1st, i can't catch up with my mom that is for sure lah..
i think 2 will be just nice.

Littlecat,
you taking pine bark also? you sure it is not safe for preggie har? is it "masquelier's"? i take that every morning and i am now planning for no.2. i think better stop taking from now.

Just came back from my boy's school. so angry to see another scratch, now on his chin.

clover, what happen ? someone scratch him ?

that time i saw my son neck also got one deep scratch, i ask him he said someone use the book and somehow scratch on him, then check with teacher like nobody know what happen...

abt the pine park, i ask the sales assistant, they said no test on PG woman, so not recommendated. But if u r trying should be fine, but once confirmed PG then better dun take.

how long have u been trying ?

Littlecat,
ya.. scratched on his face yesterday and today on the chin. the teacher still deny for today's scratch. i posted detail story on april mum thread. do you think need to apply anything?

No.2 plan just started only. maybe not so soon.

clover, oh no so 2nd time already?
dun think the teacher got keep an eye on them.. sigh.. i hate when they deny and ignore everything.
is it very deep ? for me if is not that deep i just leave it, cos near face u scare wait u apply something he might rub it or worst still get into mouth or eye etc..
or if is quite deep can apply when he is stleeping. i have some cream previously from the doct, but pai-seh i can't remember the name.

but one thing their skin recovered quite fast. Last week my son got one, he get it from home while playing, but now few days later ok already.

oic. try not to drag. i had my 4 years ago. after that scare already, then when i finally want to try it take about a year. But one thing my AF not accurate difficult to predict the ovulation time.

annelise,

thanks 4 ur ginko n barley recipe.quite interested to try it out this weekend..hehe coz now in my 33weeks liao..btw,got a few qns to ask u..

1) theres 2 kind of barley.u using the chinese or western type?
2)where can i get the dried beancurd strip? is it the same as 'fu zhu'?

Back