Confinement nanny

loui8

If anyone is looking for a confinement nanny, you can look for Auntie Eileen (Mobile: 9164 7856). Please message her (in chinese please) your required work requirements and required period. She speaks only Chinese and Malay as she is from Malaysia.

She's affable, a good cook and can cook many necessary confinement dishes, and can do post-natal massages as well.

Hello mummies to be

I'm a 3rd time mummy and I would like to recommend my confinement auntie Jenny Low Siew Chin, she is from Malaysia KL. I'm feeling lucky and grateful to have her with me during my confinement month.

She has 12 years experience as a nanny, understand baby condition well. E.g. my baby has high jaundice level and she advice me not to have ginger and sesame oil added into the food as these food will cause the jaundice level increased. Feel grateful that she know about this as the 2nd blood test is indeed high, she was saying that if I didn't stop/control, very high chance baby need to admit into hospital.

She also cook well, difference type of food, and she always check with me if I have any craving, if no craving, she will tell me what is available in the fridge (as the veg, meat are bought by my mil). If you are not the traditional type, she will not force you to follow all the old traditional confinement way. Most importantly is comfortable, she believe if the dishes is not what you like to eat, it is not your dishes (something like that). She will bring some of the cooking ingredient from malaysia, so that she can cook more variety to you and/or family. My both girl have difference appetite, even same dish, require in difference cooking way, Jenny will cook 1 by 1 to accommodate their tongue, very patient

Baby was taken care well and she also share her past experience how to handle high jaundice baby, she even bring her own barang barang in case we do not have the stuff that she can use. My baby now have regular milk time, easier for me to take over after she is gone.

You can contact her through whatsapp 013 6099588. She speak EN and Cantonese. Better to send voice message as she can't read well.

All the best wishes to you!

Back