Confinement Nanny To Recommend

stacyl

Hi Mummies,

I have confinement nanny to recommend which she had been doing for me for my 2 confinement. She have 15 years of experience in doing confinement.
Confinement Nanny is clean and hardworking. She will be taking care of baby and mother, sweeping the floor everyday if necessary, cooking (she cook for my hubby and elder daughter dinner everyday), wash clothes and etc. She will be working for full 28 days. If mummies interested, pls PM me. Thank u !

Hi Mummies,

I have confinement nanny to recommend which she had been doing for me for my 2 confinement. She have 15 years of experience in doing confinement.
Confinement Nanny is clean and hardworking. She will be taking care of baby and mother, sweeping the floor everyday if necessary, cooking (she cook for my hubby and elder daughter dinner everyday), wash clothes and etc. She will be working for full 28 days. If mummies interested, pls PM me. Thank u !

Can share contact ?? How's the cooking ??

Hi Mummies,

Hi can share the contact? TIA

Hi Mummies,

Can share contact and price tia

Back