Confinement lady recommendation

joanneliew

Hi All,

I am here would like to recommend my previous confinement lady to everyone. I am living in Japan and hired her to come here for my confinement. She is a Malaysian, speaks Mandarin and some other dialects. She works as confinement lady in Singapore for many years. With her experience, she has very strong background and skill in taking care the new born babies as well as the mother.
So, if you are looking for your confinement lady, I would highly recommend her to you.
I will also hire her to come again in March 2011 for my 2nd confinement :)
Please contact her at 91967133 or Malaysia handphone 019-350-9949. Her name is Ah Lian aunty.

Thanks.

Hi All,

I would like to share my experience with all.

Blacklist CL - Aunty Ya Fang. (can go to this link to see pic of her - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8457552/Fang_confinement_list.pdf)
I just gave birth on 6th Aug and currently doing my confinement. I had this horrible CL which was intro by frds. I have high expectation of this CL since she have a link and details on what to buy for confinement. However, this CL was so bad tempered, she always argue and quarrel with me and MIL. She always boast on how many years of experience she had and asked us not to teach her what to do. My baby cannot sleep at nite and she simply blame my baby for being a difficult baby and not letting her sleep! She is such a typical superstitious person that she put my husband's underwear near my baby so that baby will sleep! Worst, she threaten us! I have no choice but to ask her to leave after 2 weeks.

Recommended CL - Aunty Siew Hoon, Malaysia hp-016 3760125, Sg hp-84203549
Now, I found this wonderful current CL. I think I really make a good choice to ask the previous CL to leave. I simply love her, she is so much different from the previous CL!
Responsible, experienced, good tempered, willing to do all housework, cook nice food, most impt took care of me and baby so well! The previous CL always make my baby cry but this CL is so patient with baby and she sings song to baby to make baby happy! I am really happy to have her.

I know motherhood is very tough especially after given birth, good rest and someone to take care of baby is what we need. A GOOD CL is very very impt. I hope all can find a good CL. Can call my current CL if anyone cannot find any yet. She is really worth your cent.

Hi all, please beware of CL auntie Kiew. I'm currently engaging her as my CL and so far the experience is very bad. I hope to share my experience here so nobody will continue to employ her. She is not fit to be in this line.

She claimed that she has 5 years experience as CL but she doesn't cook the traditional confinement dishes.

Has anybody heard of eating fried bee hoon or fried rice during confinement? Has anybody heard of drink leftover soup from the night before for confinement? No! And when my MIL confronted her of such absurdities, she was very defensive and claimed that what she cooks, I should just eat. She also said that others before me also just eat whatever.

Not only that, she is very stubborn and refuses to listen to others opinion. When we specifically told her not to add such and such ingredients into my confinement food, she still put. When we confronted her, she claimed it is ok and refused to just follow our ways.

She is also very sneaky when it comes to money. Can you imagine, so far we have spent close to $400 on food marketing when it is only day 8 into my confinement.
Day 1: She went with my husband to get some groceries from ntuc as market was closed. Not sure how much she spent.
Day 3: She used up close to $150 to buy 1 week of food.
Day 6: she claimed that the food can only last a day more so she needs to go to market. When asked,"Haven't you already bought a week of food the other day?" she claimed that because I requested her to cook hearty breakfast and lunch so now not enough food. So I gave my sis-in-law $300 to accompany her. In d end she used close to $200. When I asked her what she bought, she just said, fish, meat, and vege. I asked her how long the food can last. She said about 6 days. I wonder how come food for 1 person for 6 days can chalk up $200? She still said fish not enough need to buy somemore in 2 days' time?!!?

When my MIL asked her about the bills, she grew very aggressive and heated argument with my MIL. If she has clear conscience, she would have just told outright exactly what she bought...

She is also very lazy just want to do things easy way. When I first suggested use cloth nappy for my boy she gave many excuses, say poo will cause bum to rot la, diff to wash the stain off cloth nappy la, etc etc. So we ended up using disposable diapers. But my MIL wanted me to insist she use cloth diapers so I told her to use. She gave me a black face. Even then, she doesn't check on baby regularly to monitor poo or pee. I always have to check and then tell her myself. She doesn't wash up the dirty cloth nappy immediately or even when she has time. She will soak to the next day afternoon to do the washing. Sometimes she will just throw in the nappy together w my laundry into the washing machine, no doubt to have easier job...

Other cLs will cook hot soupy food for breakfast and confinement set meal for lunch and dinner. But she expects me to eat bread and milo or cereal for breakfast. And lunch she will cook one dish of friend rice or bee hoon, or just a soupy noodle dish. No doubt easy job for her, but hardly confinement food...

So pls beware of employing her. She is a glib talker but doesn't do as much as she talks. Now I have to send her back and look for other plans, barely a week into my confinement. Pls dun walk in my shoes...

Hi,

beware of aunt SHUA HUA from TANJUNG PINANG Indonesia. Infront of you, she seemslike a hardworking, good personality, etc etc...

Initially i was very happy with her working attitude but i did not know all these are only fake attitude!
i even tried to post good comments on forum for her & tried to help her to get new customer.

Who knows at my back she bad mouthing me. At my back she said:

1) HER PREVIOUS EMPLOYER ALWAYS BUY HER BREAKFAST EVERYMORNING & MY HUSBAND DID NOT BUY HER ANY BREAKFAST.
I thought we paid confinement lady to serve us & not the other way round.

2) SHE CLAIM SHE REJECTED MY REQUEST FOR HER TO EXTEND ANOTHER 2 WEEKS.
she told my maid she rejected my request to extend another 2 more weeks. By the way, i have NEVER ask her to extend. My mum ask me to extend her for another 2 weeks, I told my mum dont need to. The the CL ask me whether I want to extend her for another 2 weeks, i told her no, thanks. But what she said at my bback is different.

3) SHE EXPECTED 2 ANG PAOS (1 when she arrived & the other one when she depart). I only gave her 1 ang pao when she left which i thought is the standard practice. I gave her S$100. i check with my friends, all only give $20, but i gave her $100. Yet she still complain at my back & expecting 2 ang paos.

4) SALARY
She was complaining about her pay at my side was very low & below the market. AT the first place, she was the one who offer to work for me & ask that amount of pay. Really ridiculous that she licked back her own saliva.

BEWARE! INNOCENT LOOK & HARDWORKING ATTITUDE DOES NOT MEAN SHE WILL NOT BAD MOUTH YOU AT YOUR BACK!!!!

Hi,

beware of aunt SHU HUA from TANJUNG PINANG Indonesia. Infront of you, she seemslike a hardworking, good personality, etc etc...

Initially i was very happy with her working attitude but i did not know all these are only fake attitude!
i even tried to post good comments on forum for her & tried to help her to get new customer.

Who knows at my back she bad mouthing me. At my back she said:

1) HER PREVIOUS EMPLOYER ALWAYS BUY HER BREAKFAST EVERYMORNING & MY HUSBAND DID NOT BUY HER ANY BREAKFAST.
I thought we paid confinement lady to serve us & not the other way round.

2) SHE CLAIM SHE REJECTED MY REQUEST FOR HER TO EXTEND ANOTHER 2 WEEKS.
she told my maid she rejected my request to extend another 2 more weeks. By the way, i have NEVER ask her to extend. My mum ask me to extend her for another 2 weeks, I told my mum dont need to. The the CL ask me whether I want to extend her for another 2 weeks, i told her no, thanks. But what she said at my bback is different.

3) SHE EXPECTED 2 ANG PAOS (1 when she arrived & the other one when she depart). I only gave her 1 ang pao when she left which i thought is the standard practice. I gave her S$100. i check with my friends, all only give $20, but i gave her $100. Yet she still complain at my back & expecting 2 ang paos.

4) SALARY
She was complaining about her pay at my side was very low & below the market. AT the first place, she was the one who offer to work for me & ask that amount of pay. Really ridiculous that she licked back her own saliva.

BEWARE! INNOCENT LOOK & HARDWORKING ATTITUDE DOES NOT MEAN SHE WILL NOT BAD MOUTH YOU AT YOUR BACK!!!!

anybody still looking for CL? My CL is really good I ended up hired her for 8 months!!! she's really nice and caring towards the whole family and my mom, even my husband really like her. It's sad to let her go now as now I think its time for me to handle my baby myself.

I even went overseas two times with my hubby and left my baby with her...., her previous employer also did the same, she worked and left the baby with her (her previous employer also hired her for 7 months).
Now she's just like my mom already.
She is also not calculative at all, when she went home she bought dvd for my older son and doll for my baby, I really love her and now we're really close and to be honest Im really sad to let her go. Now I just want to help her to find jobs for next year

u can direct contact her at
+65 83861128 (singapore)
+65 98646672 (singapore)
+601679901217 malaysia

Hi Joanne, I am living in Japan too, and would like to know more about your confinement lady, Ah Lian aunty. Could you tell me more about her? Please send me a private message or post it here. Thanks.

Dear all, please beware of CL auntie Meijie. Her contacts are 93500170(sg), +60165181278 & +60125841293. She is not fit to be CL and claimed that she has worked as CL for more than 10 years. I am sharing here so as to cautious future mother not to face the bad experience I have, more important is the harm done to the new-born baby.

First, she got no sense of hygiene at all. She got long fingernails and kept on dropping her hair. U can see hairs almost everywhere. baby bath basin, towels, feeding towels etc.

Second, her cooking skills sucks as the food got no taste at all. Think her taste buds got issue as she got to eat at least 3 chilli paties every meal. She don't know how to cook confinement food to help the mother to release the wind or reducing the tummy.

Third, she like to deny things even if she got caught. e.g. use baby clothing pail to soak her clothes.

Fourth, she is not automatic in doing housework like vacuum and mopping floor. Got to instruct her to do.

Fifth, she do things at her own convenience with no consideration of the baby and mother's welfare. She can wash her clothes when the baby is awake, leaving the baby alone.

Sixth, she dunno how to operate equipment such as warmers, steriliser etc.

Last of all and the most important point, she told me she don't want to work anymore when I told her to do her work seriously after spotting her not cleaning my baby hygienely and allowing shit to be on my girl's pussy.

Feel free to msg me if u want to know more and happened to have booked her in advance. Pls think thrice to confirm her as ur CL.

L

Dear All

By the time I saw Kate (Honeybunch) posting it was too late as this Aunty Kiew was already at my house.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT KATE SAYS!

SHE WILL ASK FOR DEPOSIT FIRST WHICH I DO NOT MIND BUT WHAT ALL KATE SAYS ARE V V TRUE!!!

PLEASE NO MATTER WHAT DO NOT ENGAGE THIS AUNTY KIEW AT ALL!!!

SHE IS VERY VERY LAZY, LIKES TO WATCH TV AND BUY 4D AND SEE THE 4D RESULTS AND ALWAYS GIVING MILK TO THE BABY WANTING THE BABY TO SLEEP.

ALSO SAYS MY RED PACKET NOT BIG ENOUGH WHEN SHE LEFT.

ALL THE FOOD SHE COOKS ARE MOSTLY NOT CONFINEMENT FOOD.

SHE REFUSES TO USE NAPPY GIVING THE REASON AFTER ONE MONTH THEN BB CAN USE NAPPY, WHAT REASON IS THIS, THE REASON IS BECAUSE SHE IS SUPER LAZY TO WASH.

SHE DOESN'T WASH THE BABY CLOTHING AT ALL AND PUSH ALL TO MY POOR MAID TO WASH.

SO PLEASE DO NOT WALK INTO KATE'S AND MY SHOES - DO NOT ENGAGE AUNTY KIEW.

i saw you keep posting a few forum that auntie choo is good. Did she do your confinement ? May I know how good she is ? I am scared thaT i will make the wrong decision.

hihi, like to recommend my cl, aunty ah lan, +60 16 704 1081
confinemt was reali torturing for me, lucky tat i hav her to take gd care of my precious babe n me who is weak..

Dear all,
I would like to share my experience with 3 confinement ladies during my confinement now.
I booked Auntie Meiling from Negri Sembilan based on recommendation from website. Her tel no is 83004910 (SG)/ 60168957034 (MY)
In end Apr, I gave Auntie Meiling a call to tell her I'm due soon, probably early May. She was shocked and asked me why so early. I said 2-3 wks is very normal. She then say another client of hers supposed to EDD 1 Apr but just delivered on 20+ Apr. I asked her how can that be, since usually latest is 41 wks. She said she dunno. Fine.
After my delivery, I gave her a call again. She then exclaimed :'Oh, I'm doing confinement for the client who just delivered.' So I asked her how. She offered to recommend someone to do on her behalf. Having no other options, I agreed.
The CL that came after I discharge is called 'Ah Guan'. She's 47yrs old, also from Negri Sembilan. Long hair, dark and doesn't look modern. Here are the other observations:
1)According to my maid, she doesn't know how to use the rice cooker. My maid has to teach her. Pots are not scrubbed clean and my whole kitchen is oily and messy after she cooked.
2)She has never seen my Pigeon Steriliser. She claims other families use other brands???
3)For 3 meals, she used the same method of cooking veg, ie, using sesame oil and gou qi to fry with veg. There is variation in the meat dish though. I asked her if she can vary her cooking style, she claims this is how confinement should be throughout the month.
4)She cooked the pig kidney and liver soup twice and both times both ingredients are hard and overcooked. Doesn't she know both don't need much cooking??? She didn't know how to answer when I asked.
5)Pt 2/3/4 led me to worry whether she really has any exp. She claims she has, but only in KL. All her dishes taste awful and even my hubby commented that. Then her face turn black. Auntie Meiling also said that when I called her. I asked her why did she recommend someone like that to me and she said she thought she'll be ok.
Both claimed the method of doing confinement in KL is different. They eat very light and can eat the same dishes throughout the month. True? I dunno.
6) She doesn't respect privacy. When I'm napping, she will come in and ask me to have lunch or dinner. Even after seeing me sleeping, she will keep coming in till I go out. I told her before I don't eat early. But she's used to eating early so she can cook like at 3pm and dinner is ready at 5pm! My dinner time is 7pm...
7) 1st day I told her I can't take too much wine or ginger as I'm bf. 2nd day all 3 meals and each dish has heaps of ginger on it. I asked her what happened and she pretended to say 'oh, that's what I told other clients before but they said not true'
On 3rd day early morning after she carried bb over for nursing, she came into my rm to cry and said her dad fell and she needs to go home. My hubby immediately woke up and called a cab for her and we paid her 2 days salary.
Auntie Meiling called shortly and asked y did I not call her to tell her Ah Guan is leaving. I said I'm still nursing and Ah Guan can't wait to leave. She told me she's lying and I shouldn't have paid her cos she already took $100 from her. I told her this is between the 2 of them, they should settle themselves. But I was upset that I got cheated. Auntie Meiling said her current client is willing to let her go to help me. I was suspicious whether she is good or not since the client let her go after only a wk. But I decided to go ahead to try. She seems alot better than Ah Guan on the 1st day, more knowledgeable and more modern. However, things start to slide after that:
1) Day 2, she increased my bb's feed from 60-70ml to 100ml at night w/o asking. I had EBM and portion to 70ml. He's only 1 wk old! She wiped out all my EBM stock and passed comments that my BM is so little after each pump. Gynae n PD advised she is overfeeding and we told her to reduce. She's unhappy and keeps hinting that bb is hungry and don't want to sleep at night.
2)She requested to buy good food like drumstick to cook for the maid (more like she wants to eat)
3) Complains that it is very troublesome for her to cook for the maid since she can't eat pork.
4) Always talking on her mobile. Her ringtone is very loud and keeps on ringing. I wonder if my bb can sleep wells since he sleeps with her.
5)Requested for $200 advance payment on day 2 though I have already paid her $300 deposit. Wanted some time off to go and meet her friend to buy things.
6) Told me she might not be able to do full 28 days cos her next job is on 7th June (3 wks away from my EDD!) I'm quite upset that she doesn't intend to do full right from the start, so unprofessional! Now I realised her Apr 1st job is supposed to be Apr 30th and I bet she took it knowing that short gap to my EDD in mid May.
On day 3 night, she told us that her mum is in coma in hospital (sounds familiar???) She needs to go back the next day and asked if I want a replacement which she will recommend. I told her let me think about it. But she proceeded to call her friend and arranged.
On day 4 when she's going to leave, she said her friend who is supposed to come suddenly fell sick. Asked me if I want to look for my own or still need her to recommend. Thankfully my friend gave me her CL's contact and luckily she's available.
That ends my misery of the 2 CL's from Negri Sembilan. I have nothing against people coming from there (sorry I can't remember which town), just upset that both are similar in pattern (unwilling to take criticism, used the same old excuse)
Please please take extra caution and not hire this Auntie Meiling. Seems like she is more interested to earn commission from her hometown friends than doing a proper confinement for us. She is fair and quite chubby with mid-length hair, 44 yrs old. Has a house in JB as well.

Sorry for the long post above as I'm really upset. Now I would like to recommend my 3rd CL - Auntie Meizhen who is from JB.
She is 62 yrs old and is very experienced. My hubby commented she seems the most modern though she is the oldest. She is very cheerful and can communicate well with me. Her other strengths are:
1) She's a fantastic cook. I don't eat pig trotters in vinegar but she cooked it so well that I ate all. She varies her dishes alot that it is so appetising and not boring at all
2) She takes very good care of bb. She bathed bb in herbal water and although my bb is only 2 wks old, his rashes has subsided alot and no more new ones popping out
3) She is very fast and efficient and automatic. She doesn't need much instructions and she can figure out herself where things are kept and what to do etc.
4)She is very chin-chai. She enjoys cooking so much that sometimes she will cook special dishes for the maid (spicy type) when my maid said she loves her dishes. She is also ok to cook more if our family members visit. She is also willing to teach my maid to cook and how to take care of bb.
She is like a mummy taking good care of me. Really lucky to have her after my bad encounters. She has just re-started after stopping for 2 years to help her daughter. I hope you all will benefit if you hire her as well (note: I don't gain anything from promoting her)
Her contact no is 60108232696

I am a new mummy. I found this wonderful CL. I simply love her!
She is responsible, experienced, good tempered, help to do housework, cook nice food, took good care of me and baby!

I know motherhood is very tough especially after given birth, good rest and someone to take care of baby is what we need. A GOOD CL is very very impact. I hope all can find a good CL. Can call this CL if anyone need the services.

She often do confinement in Singapore. You can contact directly to Aunt Mary +60108847576. Her blogspot address is http://marychengny.blogspot.com

Will like to share my experience with 2 CLs that I have hired. I was early by 2.5 weeks (gynae wanted to induce) and my original CL can't come as she needed to go on holiday with her family. She tried to find a CL for me but could not get anyone. In the end, the day before I was induced, I was frantically looking for a CL to cover for a week before she was available.

I got a contact and got Auntie Fong as my CL. She happened to be available before her next assignment which was due a week after. She is very good and took very good care of me and baby in her 1 week stint here. She cooks very well and in her one week here she taught me a lot of handy tips in showering, feeding and soothing babies.

When my original CL came, Jasmine (Singaporean), it was a total nightmare and she was so unhygienic and yet kept bragging about how capable she is. She is demanding (maybe becoz she is Singaporean) and kept insisting that baby is not hungry and refuse to let me feed when he cries non-stop for an hour In the end, i sacked her after a week and coped with 3 weeks w/o CL.

I miss Auntie Fong a lot and asked her to come back and teach me again how to shower my baby after her assignment which ended last week. She is very jovial and bubbly and has a lot of passion in her job. She is responsible and very willing to teach mothers, maids and grandparents on wat to eat and what not to eat and what to cook etc. When i was desperate for breast milk, she used very very hot towel and massaged my breasts. I was very appreciative to her and not all CLs do that due to the heat from the towels. My other Singaporean CL can't be bothered and ask me to do it myself and even made stupid remarks like - aiyoh ur BM so little dun think it will ever be enough for your boy! Auntie Fong is very clean and showers every time after she cooks. She pays particular attention to details and make recommendations on how we can better plan our day after she is gone.

She is with me now can be contacted at 83864182 or 016 7430588 (u can quote Liping for reference). I know she has an assignment in HK till next year March and she will be available after that. I do not gain anything for advertising her. Just that she has been receiving jobs from other CLs that takes commission from her and will like to help her get some jobs and get the full rate that she deserves.

Just in case, the CL Jasmine (Singaporean) which is very atas and unhygienic, her number is 91279879. Please avoid her at all cost. She charges above market rate as well.

I would like to recommend my confinement lady as well.. Before this, I always find posts that recommends their CL dubious as in why would someone post and highly recommend their CL for nothing.. Now I know..

Im very grateful to my CL. So grateful that there is nothing I can do but to recommend more "business" for her.. She really takes good care of me and my baby.. She is strict with baby's routine in order to set a good habit for the baby (eg. like drinking milk at certain timings, not to carry baby immediately when they cry, encourages me to pump more breastmilk for baby, making plenty of different soup/drinks).

She is also very nice and ensure I am good and well.. She prepares breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner and supper for me because she says those who are specially on breast feeding have to eat more so as to have more milk. Even if it means I need a milo nearing her bed time, she will be smiling and making it for me.. In fact, she is always happy that Im eating more coz I don't have much appetite during this period..

For those who are into breast feeding, she is very supportive of it. She will ensure I drink enough fluid to have enough milk and she don't let me do anything but always encourages me to rest and rest..

Of course, there are plenty of good things about her and Im very grateful to it..

Her name is Lily Goh or Yan Jie and anyone interested can contact her at 8242 6108 / 016-746 1157.

Hello Audrey,

if you read this message, can you please pm me? I like to find out more on Auntie Fong and looks like you are the only person I can find so far reviewing on her.

happy.gif

Thank you.

I am TOTALLY disappointed with the recommendation made by the mommy here on Auntie Fong. This confinement nanny is NOT ethical. I called her on 3.5 weeks ago and got confirmation that she is available. Sounded very motherly.

Anyway she has agred with another confinement nanny to help her to fly to Hong Kong for 2-3 months of assignment and can't do my confinement. Interestingly that was agreed few months back . I thank the other confinement nanny to offer help today to find me another confinement nanny. Still, i want to warn new mommies against using this Aunt Fong. Not ethical and professional.

For mommy who looking for confinement lady, pls do not take Lan Jie or Jin Jie(From Kuantan)

We saw gd commend for Lan Jie last year try to engaged her service but she was not available, but she recommend her cousin Jin Jie - claimed she is very good and has more than 10 years experiences.

This Jin Jie appeared very promising when we first meet her. She claimed she will do 28 days different cooking and care for me, bb and cooking for my husband asshe need to eat as well.

After I delived my bb, she refuse to come on the day I discharged and came only at 5pm the next day after we struggle and settled everything.

She failed to be a confinement lady as she has no baby care nor cooking skill for mummy in confinment.

Bad baby care:
1) She don't wash bb face nor mouth. After I told her to do so, she use the bath cloth and bath water to wash my bb mouth and face. She will use 1 hand and strugle herself to remove my bb clothing in the toilet so dangerously right above the toilet bowl. SO scared she will drop my bb.

2) Never change bb cloth despite it was wet during feeding time. Very lazy never put binder for bb, no apply oil to bb tummy. She will only put short sleeve top for my bb then botton just wrap her with napkin - no matter is sunny day or rainny night. When I ask her to put on long sleeve and long pant, she say bb not cold, she is hot. So that she will only wash 2 top and 1 pair or mitten and booties only everyday.

3) Any how do thing her own way. She will not dilute the bottle cleaser to wash bottle nor my breast pump. She will just pump 1 pump of the cleaser into the bottlt then just rinse with the tap water. I caught her with a bottle full of bubbles in my steamer. Never even on the staemer to steamer my bottle. When I show her the bottle, yet she still argued with me that is just the bottle cleanser not mama lemon.
Just want to feed bb lots of milk. I have pump and make all the pump milk according to how much my bb can drink but she just pour and make eall the bottle to less bottle but bigger volume. Whne my bb already fall asleep yet she still trying to force the milk in especially at night thinking bb will wake up lesser and she can sleep longer.

4) No bb care knowlwge or bo chap - when bb cry only sent to me for breast feed. Even at night when I told her I need to rest just give the pump milk or formula. Yet she just bump into my room and throw bb to me and she went back to sleep. Ask me what to do when bb cry after feeding bb still crying? WOnder who is the confinement lady?

5) Very dangerous bb care practice. She bath my bb with Guinness stout caused my bb to be drowsy for 6 hour until I realised how come bb never cry for milk, yet she claimed other bb is fine with this.

Mother Care
1) Only serve me meehoon/mee sua soup everyday for bf, lunch is a vegetabke and pork fillet both cook with soy sauce. Fish is just steam or fried(Dry,no gravy) When I ask her how about the 28 days different cooking then she answered me I am in confinement what else I expect?

2) Ask her to double boiled so soup for me. she claim can only drink after 12 days. then she told me DOME is no good, chinese herb like cordicep also no good. And she wanted me to give her bottle of XO to double boiled, Guess she wanted to drink that. But I insist I want only DOME.

3) Her cooking skill is really "0". Everything cook with soy sauce and is either no taste or very salty. When ask her she say she outt a bit of salt only or I should take thing too tasty.

4) Ask her to cook pig trotter and chicken wine on 12th day. she cook till the we can't taste that is what she is cooking.

5) Can water cress soup be drank by a confinement mummy? Is too cold for mummy, but she insist I an drink it. I refused to drink it.

This Jin Jie - talk is No 1 but reality is nothing. She is so dirty and lazy as she is sleeping during the day time from 1-4pm and start watching TV at 7-9pm.

If you want a proper care for yourself and your baby and felt you are being conned, dont take her.
Despite I have no mother in law or miad to help I sent her off at Day 16th as I really think is too danderous to keep her.

Hi Christine, my current Cl seems to be the jin Jie (but she is from ipoh) you refer to..she is referred by LAN Jie as she cannot make it. Acc to LAN Jie, she only recommends gd Cl and does the same work as hers...but after a week with us, we find this Jin Jie quite unhygienic and dirty..she does not use soap to bath bb, did not wash her hands after cleaning bb poo poo and immediately use cotton wool to clean bb eye, did not change bb bed sheet after a week plus, never mop the floor (thk she expects my mil to do so), spends hrs on the phone! Her cooking is ok but she claims dunno how to fry bee hoon for 5 pax when asked to...we paid her add'l $100 to cook for whole family! I wonder if I shld sack her soon...

Hello Sunshinebear,
Sound like they are the same person. But how come so fast she is with you alreday? Cos she suppose to be with me till 17th Dec. But due to her gd performance we sack her on 6th Dec. Is she still with you? Yes, she is always on the phone and she always sleep duering the daytime. if not sleeping she will play Sudoku.
Sorry I just saw your post, so have you sack her or still with her.
Pls be careful of her as she really dirty and what ever she did is realy "chin-chai" - anyhow do.

Hi christine,

Jin jie said her name is actually jiang mei, some pple call her jin mei or Jin jie. I delivered on 6th dec and called her on the same day, she is in Ipoh then..she is only able to arrive spore on sat as there is no bus tickets..so I thk she may not be the Jin jie u refer to...though they are equally dirty and lazy..

I'm into end of 3rd week of my confinement with this jiang mei, still kept her cos my mil needs to manage my elder son and I can't possibly get a good cl last min..I have to ask her to mop the floor, since she is not " zi dong", ask her to go wash her hands after changing bb poo poo, ask het to use the soap to shower bb, and not to put so much ruyi on my bb tummy (thk she put so much on the 1st day tat my bb got rashes in whole tummy)...

I thk all mummies out there should not take any cl recommend by lan jie, even LAN jie herself, dunno how gd is her, but I know she is also always on the phone! Therefore recommendation on cl in this forum, please do not believe entirely.

Hi
Has anyone confirmed any confinement ladies for later part of this year?
I called up a few and was quote $2500 twice. One quote me $2200.
$2500 seems abit steep. is that the mkt price now?

HI mummy

i used pem nanny . my cl is ming choo aunty. i have post in other threads also. My nanny is around $2200 including govt levy.

My friend and me used ming choo aunty . Good cook and experienced. But have to check with pem agency whether she is fully book or what. yup

Hi , would like to reccomend my fantastic CL , was really lucky to have her as i initially hire one cl who was money grabber , ask for higher pay , air ticket to penang , minimum $200 ang pow and final straw was that she insist on "helping" me buy expensive things like abalone .. so i sacked her ..

Luckily i got this CL who initially retired to take care of grandson .. now she just decided to come back and i got her.. finishing my confinement next .. she is god send ..Her name is auntie Hui Feng ..

My baby is extremely fussy and cry for milk every hour . She is quite pro breast feeding thus dun mind staying up the night to take care . She wakes up ard 6 am just to start preparing my meal .. everyday breakfast , lunch , dinner is like restaurant style .. so far , into my 26 days of confinement i only have 2 repeated dish ... She make very good food even for my husband and my fussy mother and a separeate set for my dad. So daily , she cook 3 type , one set for me , one for mum and husband , and one set for dad who is vegetarian . SHe also is quite clean and can tell she love baby. Extrememly patient and kind , not wasteful at all ... imagine when i was in hospital , she brought my confinemnet food even when i ordered hospital meal , then she say dun waste and she can help me eat the not nice hospital food if nobody eat .. very nice and sweet lady ..
There was once my mum bought meat bao and she told me that better not eat as not sure what type of meat they use , might not good for me ..so the next day she immediatey hand made meat bao me ... how many CL would do that !
She also help to teach my new maid how to care for baby , how to do housechore , and maintain my maid cleanliness such as min 1 day bath 3 time cos taking care of baby .. she also talk sense into my maid when my maid got lazy ,.. so really is making my every penny wrth .. she make me feel that she is more of mother than a CL .. very motherly and yet not naggy .. she is modern and flexible and also respect our privacy alot.. she totally understand that having our first baby, we naturally will want to see baby more so even when hubby came bk late from work , she dun mind leaving the room when hubby come in to see so that we can have family time ... so very considerate ...
she is also not pushy in the confinement rules, she will tell u what to do but if you decide not to, she will respect too .. (etc like me i die die no give bottle till 3 weeks so for 3 weeks she patiently spoonfeed my baby thru the night ). The only thing she very admandant about is mummy have to drink enuff soup .. so she gave me 3 big bowl a day and insist i drink cos it will help produce milk ...
She is also frenly to all guest that comes and dun mind cooking extra for them .. i duno what bad point to say abt her as i have yet to find any ,, can only thank her by posting good review and reccomendation .. i will post all pics of food she cook .. but she mention that she is able to cook different thing and so much everyday cos we have alot of ingredients in the fridge .. so for those who hire her , if you want to eat something u have to have the ingredient ,,,

I extended my confinement with her and now really cant bear to let her leave .. i guess all who employ her is lucky .. i am not related to her and fund her by a forummer recommendation too .. so since i am so free doing my confinement now i can give very detail review ... haha .. For those who ineterested please email me at [email protected]

7428411.jpg

7428412.jpg

7428413.jpg

Dear Mummies,

I'm also here to recommend my confinement lady Aunty Sabrina from Penang. I was very lucky to have managed to book her at the end of my first trimester. She is doing my confinement for me since 28days ago. Here are my reasons:

1) Contactable
It is un-nerving as first time parents to pay a deposit to someone you have never seen and whom you're gonna entrust your confinement to (especially reading a lot of horror stories of dishonest CLs). Sabrina has always been contactable via her Singapore or Malaysia mobile numbers. She even asked me to meet her during my 2nd/3rd trimester to get a list of herbs to buy for my confinement (unlike some CLs who insist you pay them to get from you from Malaysia where you wouldn't know the actual source and costs).

2) Love & Care for baby
This is my first and most important criteria for a CL and she has fulfilled it well. Despite baby fussing at night or soiling diapers immediately upon a new one changed or even dirtying her clothes by spraying poo on her, she has not once complained abt baby being not good. In fact, she will still dote on baby and say cheerful things to baby. Taking care of baby is also her first priority and at any time of the day, if she can't be with baby because she is cooking or bathing, she will always ensure it is at a good time when one of us can look after baby. Upon the first cry, she will move quickly to baby and fulfill baby's needs.

3) Care for mother
She is especially concerned about my welfare during my confinement too. Always asking me if I'm ok with the dishes, whether there is anything I particularly like or dislike and she'd try to suit my tastes within the confinement 'rules'. She is also always reminding me to be properly clothed and not get wind. She fulfills her CL duties of preparing the longan red date tea, boiled water for my usage, herbal bath for my daily baths, breakfast lunch dinner & sometimes even supper preparations. She also washes and sterilises all pump parts for my ease of use and gets a routine in place for my meals and implements an easy-to-follow process of sterilising and storing of bottles and pump parts.

4) Hygiene
This is of utmost importance and I have no need to remind her of this as she has high standards. Even if the cloth diaper (used to lay at baby's head or to swaddle baby or to lay on the breastfeeding pillow) is a little wet, she will change a new and dry one. She ensures all baby's stuff are washed cleanly and monitors when my maid does it and reminds my maid to do it thoroughly, setting the standards high so that it'd be easier for me to monitor my maid when she leaves. She herself bathes twice a day and sterilises her hands (with the hospital grade steriliser i bought) or washes her hands before touching baby.

5) Experience
She has many years of experience despite still being in her 40s, thus she has the expertise and also the energy to still deliver her duties well. She is organised and helps me to organise the baby's trolley and diaper bag and teaches me what to prepare for baby's needs. When my baby has some rashes on her face, she advises us to get the baby lactacyd and she diligently uses it to clean baby's face and the rashes have cleared up almost completely. She also prepares sterilised cotton balls wet with boiled water (in an airtight container) by my bed so that I can swiftly clean myself before pumping and breastfeeding. She has also been very patient teaching my maid on how to continue helping me with my confinement as I intend to do until 40days with my mum & maid's help.

6) Cheerful Personality
She is very bubbly and chatty. She can actually become 'bosom buddies' with my mum in these short weeks which is no mean feat as my mum is very strict at home & at work and rarely laughs and chats with anyone. She can actually cheer my mum up with her anecdotes and cheerful personality such that my mum actually opened up and they chat about many things. This is really one less problem for me because I was originally worried that my CL can't get along with my fussy mother. But now, I am so very heartened to see my mum has found a friend in Sabrina. Staying in someone's home for 28 days deprived of proper rest and sleep is not easy but her positivity and cheerfulness has helped herself and all of us pass the days so fast and in a happy atmosphere.

7) Easy-Going
At first, she was apprehensive about me having a dog at home as she is really scared of them. But she still carried about her tasks daily while trying hard to live with my dog under the same roof. And although cooking should only be restricted to herself and my hubby and me, she also did not mind cooking for my family and even patiently taught my maid how to cook. Despite me having a maid, she also helped with chores like washing, preparation of ingredients, cooking, etc although I have told her the chores can be done by my maid. She has also gotten along well with my maid and everyone else in the family.

8) Committed
She is committed to her tasks and does not request to go out etc (unlike some horror stories I read abt CLs leaving the house for hours). To ensure I have a good rest, she doesn't bring the baby to me especially when I am resting. Throughout the 28 days, yesterday night was the first and only night she brought baby to me in the middle of the night as baby was crying and not soothed despite clean diapers & EBM in bottle (the usual), as baby was looking for me and my smell as after I latched baby on, baby slept. All other nights, she has handled baby on her own (unlike some CLs who just pass baby to mothers the moment baby cries). She will always ensure all the necessary tasks are finished before she rests.

She has sort of become part of my family and I really cannot bear to see her leave tomorrow. I believe my mum and I would be in tears. Time flies and 28 days have passed. I will bid farewell to Sabrina tomorrow (later today) and I do hope to see her again soon if I can conceive a second baby. But of course I hope she'd be available then for me!

Thank you Auntie Sabrina! May you get assignments that appreciate the good work you do for the baby, the mother and the family

Here are some other recommendations for Auntie Sabrina by other mummies:

1) Zna8 (July 2009)
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/36738/2670068.html?1339917620

2) Elynntan (Jan 2010)
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3491207.html?1281578381

3) Kaxin (Sep 2011)
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5453919/5907554.html?1341994208

4) Duckie (May 2012)
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/6951583/6971551.html?1345186505

5) Adellez (July 2012)
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/6951583/7115176.html?1344429324

Call her at:
8105 5776 (Singapore) or
+60 16 468 1225 (Malaysia)
You can also PM or email me at [email protected] for more details

May all mummies find an awesome CL and have a nourishing and restful confinement!!!

Dear all, pls beware of this confinement lady from malacca. Her name is aunty Meimei. She is recommended by another confinement lady call aunty guihua from malacca..

To keep it short, her cooking is terrible!! My mum, mum in law n my hubby all say her cooking is super terrible! My hubby even say he can cook better than her.. She even had a cooking recipe book which I found she hide it in my kitchen cabinet.. She dun even cook longan red date water everyday n keep leftover longan red date water for me to drink in fridge.. She complain n gossip abt everything.. Say my house kitchen small, kaya not nice, bath tub not good, massage lady fat, baby clothing not gd, my relative fat, etc etc.. N she keep some half cook meat in the fridge n recook tomoro for mi to eat..when I tell her off she even threaten mi to pay her salary n she will leave.. N she love to go shopping.. Ask my mum in law go shopping with her few times but mum in law reject her.. I bring her go buy groceries at giant end up she go shopping buy clothes herself..

The worst thing mi n my hubby feel abt her is that she I not appreciative! She even tell mi aunty guihua is not gd etc etc.. She should have some ethics n be appreciative since it's aunty guihua who recommend her the job but yet she turn around n gossip abt her..

Aunty Meimei Hp is 0102319077
Aunty guihua Hp is 91305526, 60122878467

I m not gaining anything from this post. I just hope all mummies will beware n especially first time mums like mi will not get such bad experience when we hav to pay so much for confinement lady n we can't get gd confinement at all!

Hi Mummies, 

I have also engaged Auntie Siew Hoon (SGP HP: 84203549, Msia HP: +6011 1628 4086) 2 weeks ago & it was a TOTAL NIGHTMARE! 

PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE AUNTIE SIEW HOON if you do not want to go into depression! 

I engaged her after reading a few good reviews on her online too but she disappointed me greatly! I nearly went into postnatal blues. 

On her 1st day, she was very proactive & kept telling me that she doesn't like to be free & likes to keep busy, so she offered to vacuum & mop our house. On her 2nd day, when we woke up, we saw her did our laundry and ironing so we thought she was good! Note: We DID NOT ask her to do laundry, ironing for us. She did it on her own will. 

She started showing her true colors after the 1st week & flared up at me on her 8th day, saying that she was unhappy & wana leave on the day, making both my husb & I helpless as we are new parents! 

Below are the trauma she caused me during the 8 days when she was with me. 

1. My 4 days old baby caught a flu & vomited milk from his nostrils & mouth. Auntie Siew Hoon blamed it on the quality of my breastmilk! She said I took too sweet & heaty food and caused my baby to be heaty. She kept saying my baby is hot and shouldn't be wrapped up so much & guess what, that worsen his stuffy nose. I was so sad seeing my baby suffering from a blocked nose! 

2. She kept saying my milk supply is little, cannot satisfy my baby & so, making the baby cry. 

3. She offered my baby pacifier when he's crying! Have you seen a 4 days old baby taking pacifier? It's really a heartpain for me. I know it's wrong but being new, I let her do her way. :"( 

4. I asked her if there is still enough cheese and bread. If not, I can get my husb to buy more bread, cheese, ham or jam so that she can have some varieties or she can cook mee sua or macaroni for her breakfast too. Then she got SENSITIVE & replied rudely, "I only took 2 pieces of cheese a week & you all are saying I eat alot!" I told her, "Auntie, I'm just asking you if you have enough to eat. I'm worried you are sick of eating bread all the time. We don't care how much you eat as long as you feel comfortable in our house." AM I NOT being nice to her? And she became defensive & asked to go out to buy bread and biscults. I stay in a private & there isn't any supermarket or bakery within walking distance from my house, so I told her to tell me what she needs to buy & I will get my husb to help her buy. And she told me off rudely that "You condo people are so hard to serve. Next time I won't accept any assignment from Condo ppl. You guys won't even allow me to go out to buy bread. So heartless."???!!! Mummies, what did I do or said wrong?? 

5. She complained we stretched her to the max & made her do so many housework. BUT we didn't ask her to do housework at all! I told her I have a part time helper who comes every wednesday! And she still has the cheek to tell me that she did the ironing only out of good will. I said we did ask you to do ironing at all. WTH?!! Now she's putting ALL the blame to us for everything. I even kept asking her to go take a nap & rest whenever the baby zz....Isn't that not good to her enough? 

6. Everyday she cooks almost the same dishes for my husb & me. Not much varieties & seems like she only knows fish & papaya soup can boost milk supply. Other than that, she can't make or offer to cook other dishes or soups that can help in my milk supply! 

7. She complained that we treated her like a maid. Need her to bring the red dates drink to me & collect the cup after I finish. She said why can't I "zhi dong" bring the cup out to the kitchen after I finish. I thought CL's role is to help mummies recuperate & don't make the mummies walk too much during this 1 month confinement? Is my understanding wrong? If I need to do all these, bring the cups & dishes into the kitchen after I finish & walk so much, I might as well do my DIY confinement. After all, it's my few days after delivery & my wound has not healed!! 

8. On her 8th day, she asked to leave on the day itself or give me 3 days notice! OF COURSE, anyone with a sane mind would ask her to leave on the day! AND guess what, she dumped alot of unwashed baby clothes in the pail & really left me in trauma!

9. That's not the end of her. When we asked her to leave, she said we have to pay her 1 day advance payment, meaning we have to pay her salary for 9 days of work, instead of 8 days! What logic is that???! I told my husb, give the money she needs & asked her PACK & GO! 

10. When my new CL came, she was shocked that my baby's umbilical cord is still intact, damp & smelly. She said it will cause infection if it is not cleaned well. My new CL felt sad for baby and me that the previous CL did not do a proper cleaning of the cord for my baby & left me depressed. My baby's umbilical cord has now dropped off just 2 days after my new CL took over, whereas Auntie Siew Hoon just gave an excuse that my baby's cord did not drop off because it is a big cord. Stupid reason! 

I thought confinement is a period for mummies to recuperate & relax & be happy. But she has really left me crying & putting blame on myself. 

Thankfully, I managed to engage my new Confinement Lady from my friend's recommendation. We call her "Chen Tai / Auntie Chen". She's from JB and when she heard my CL left me helpless, she immediately called me a few times to say she will come out immediately to take care of me & baby. 

I highly recommend Chen Tai if you need a good CL. My milk supply has since increased from 30ml to 100ml just 1 day after she arrived. She helped me so much, cooked so well, kept talking to my baby & said "Auntie loves you, sayang you..." and encouraged me in breastfeeding. 

Chen Tai / Auntie Chen's SGP HP: 84558025 or Msia HP: +6012 3840288

Hi Mummies, 

I have engaged Auntie Siew Hoon (SGP HP: 84203549, Msia HP: +6011 1628 4086) 2 weeks ago & it was a TOTAL NIGHTMARE! 

PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE AUNTIE SIEW HOON if you do not want to go into depression! 

I engaged her after reading a few good reviews on her online too but she disappointed me greatly! I nearly went into postnatal blues. 

On her 1st day, she was very proactive & kept telling me that she doesn't like to be free & likes to keep busy, so she offered to vacuum & mop our house. On her 2nd day, when we woke up, we saw her did our laundry and ironing so we thought she was good! Note: We DID NOT ask her to do laundry, ironing for us. She did it on her own will. 

She started showing her true colors after the 1st week & flared up at me on her 8th day, saying that she was unhappy & wana leave on the day, making both my husb & I helpless as we are new parents! 

Below are the trauma she caused me during the 8 days when she was with me. 

1. My 4 days old baby caught a flu & vomited milk from his nostrils & mouth. Auntie Siew Hoon blamed it on the quality of my breastmilk! She said I took too sweet & heaty food and caused my baby to be heaty. She kept saying my baby is hot and shouldn't be wrapped up so much & guess what, that worsen his stuffy nose. I was so sad seeing my baby suffering from a blocked nose! 

2. She kept saying my milk supply is little, cannot satisfy my baby & so, making the baby cry. 

3. She offered my baby pacifier when he's crying! Have you seen a 4 days old baby taking pacifier? It's really a heartpain for me. I know it's wrong but being new, I let her do her way. :"( 

4. I asked her if there is still enough cheese and bread. If not, I can get my husb to buy more bread, cheese, ham or jam so that she can have some varieties or she can cook mee sua or macaroni for her breakfast too. Then she got SENSITIVE & replied rudely, "I only took 2 pieces of cheese a week & you all are saying I eat alot!" I told her, "Auntie, I'm just asking you if you have enough to eat. I'm worried you are sick of eating bread all the time. We don't care how much you eat as long as you feel comfortable in our house." AM I NOT being nice to her? And she became defensive & asked to go out to buy bread and biscults. I stay in a private & there isn't any supermarket or bakery within walking distance from my house, so I told her to tell me what she needs to buy & I will get my husb to help her buy. And she told me off rudely that "You condo people are so hard to serve. Next time I won't accept any assignment from Condo ppl. You guys won't even allow me to go out to buy bread. So heartless."???!!! Mummies, what did I do or said wrong?? 

5. She complained we stretched her to the max & made her do so many housework. BUT we didn't ask her to do housework at all! I told her I have a part time helper who comes every wednesday! And she still has the cheek to tell me that she did the ironing only out of good will. I said we did ask you to do ironing at all. WTH?!! Now she's putting ALL the blame to us for everything. I even kept asking her to go take a nap & rest whenever the baby zz....Isn't that not good to her enough? 

6. Everyday she cooks almost the same dishes for my husb & me. Not much varieties & seems like she only knows fish & papaya soup can boost milk supply. Other than that, she can't make or offer to cook other dishes or soups that can help in my milk supply! 

7. She complained that we treated her like a maid. Need her to bring the red dates drink to me & collect the cup after I finish. She said why can't I "zhi dong" bring the cup out to the kitchen after I finish. I thought CL's role is to help mummies recuperate & don't make the mummies walk too much during this 1 month confinement? Is my understanding wrong? If I need to do all these, bring the cups & dishes into the kitchen after I finish & walk so much, I might as well do my DIY confinement. After all, it's my few days after delivery & my wound has not healed!! 

8. On her 8th day, she asked to leave on the day itself or give me 3 days notice! OF COURSE, anyone with a sane mind would ask her to leave on the day! AND guess what, she dumped alot of unwashed baby clothes in the pail & really left me in trauma!

9. That's not the end of her. When we asked her to leave, she said we have to pay her 1 day advance payment, meaning we have to pay her salary for 9 days of work, instead of 8 days! What logic is that???! I told my husb, give the money she needs & asked her PACK & GO! 

10. When my new CL came, she was shocked that my baby's umbilical cord is still intact, damp & smelly. She said it will cause infection if it is not cleaned well. My new CL felt sad for baby and me that the previous CL did not do a proper cleaning of the cord for my baby & left me depressed. My baby's umbilical cord has now dropped off just 2 days after my new CL took over, whereas Auntie Siew Hoon just gave an excuse that my baby's cord did not drop off because it is a big cord. Stupid reason! 

I thought confinement is a period for mummies to recuperate & relax & be happy. But she has really left me crying & putting blame on myself. 

Thankfully, I managed to engage my new Confinement Lady from my friend's recommendation. We call her "Chen Tai / Auntie Chen". She's from JB and when she heard my CL left me helpless, she immediately called me a few times to say she will come out immediately to take care of me & baby. 

I highly recommend Chen Tai if you need a good CL. My milk supply has since increased from 30ml to 100ml just 1 day after she arrived. She helped me so much, cooked so well, kept talking to my baby & said "Auntie loves you, sayang you..." and encouraged me in breastfeeding. 

Chen Tai / Auntie Chen's SGP HP: 84558025 or Msia HP: +6012 3840288

I would like to recommend/refer my confinement nanny to this forum.
Her name is May, a malaysian.

May charges very reasonably and she do for local and overseas (overseas different charges of course)
She is very systematic, neat and clean, she is easy, she is not the calculative sort and i must say she has great initiative, and she has a very positive attitude. She is not the gossip sort and she has great adapting skills.

Most importantly she is very experienced and very patient. She is good with her cooking for mommy who needs alot of nourishing and she handles baby really well. It is very comfortable to have her around.
As i am doing total breast feeding, she knows what and what not to cook for me which at this point food consumption is very important as what i eat is what the baby feeds.

During her stay, she does all the marketing.
She cooks for my hubby and myself. If my hubby do not want confinement food, she is able to make something different. Just let her know what to do or make. I stay with my family but during the confinement period they are mostly away. However when they are back, May will cook for them also. I normally will work on the menu with her. For me she cooks only 2 meals as i am not someone who wants a heavy breakfast. But if you want her to make all 3 meals she can.

She do the laundry for baby, hubby and me. She dont do ironing. But she will fold the clothes neatly.
She sweeps and mops the floor, also she cleans the bathroom for me. We didnt request her to do all these but she did it out of her own initiative.
Also with her vast experience, she is a good source when you are uncertain with what's up with the newborn. she will teach and guide you. I learnt alot from her.

I was lucky to have her even though i contacted her last min but fortunately she is free to do for me.
She is suppose to fulfill a month (4 weeks) confinement but i extended her for another two weeks. I would love to extend her for another month but she is travelling and after that, she has an overseas confinement duty. Honestly i have no idea what will i do when she leaves.

My family ( my parents and hubby) and i are fond of her and she really love our boy. I am sure we will miss her and her food.

I strongly recommend her and if i have a #2 i definitely get her back.
You may wish to contact her at 98646165 or +60127055420

I have one to recommend if u keen, She's from malaysian in her 50s, 2.2K (28 days with overnight care)including transport (malaysia>sg, 2 way trip) and excluding angbao. Mine was done by her, She's a very good cook and will try cook variety of confinement dishes.She can handle new-born babies well, will clean the kitchen and maintain it clean after cooking. WIll do marketing daily to get fresh vegetables/ meat. honest, reliable (we gave her $$$ to do marketing, she will return us the remaining balance) She can help u do laundry (mother and bb) if you need to. She will be available after CNY. PM me if u keen

Hi mummies,

My mum is a confinement lady with around 19 to 20 years of working experience in this line. Anyone looking for confinement lady in or after August 2013 is welcome to email [email protected]. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Peggy

Hi mummies,

I hv one CL to recommend, she is Malaysian, experienced nanny, worked in USA for the past few years, English speaking. Pm me if keen.
Beth

Hello Beth,

I know this was awhile ago but I am looking for a confinement nanny to help me in the U.S. and would appreciate your contact if possible :).

Thank you so much!

Back