Confinement Lady and jamu massage ard mid Nov'16

babydust555

Hi all, my Edd is 18 Nov'16. Can anyone share contacts of their good CL and Jamu massauer? I prefer CL that can cook different dishes everyday if not very boring. Thanks in advance!

Hi all, my Edd is 18 Nov'16. Can anyone share contacts of their good CL and Jamu massauer? I prefer CL that can cook different dishes everyday if not very boring. Thanks in advance!

I'm doing my confinement with a Malaysian CL now. She's pretty good, I would recommend. Let me know if you want more details.

Jts: Today is 12 days after I gave birth to my 3rd LO, and just completed my 5th postnatal massage session.

I must said this is the BEST RESULT I ever gotten from a postnatal massage package

I had my C-sec and all they can do is to use their unique urut and lymphatic stroke to massage my whole body expect my tummy, but yet not just my body are overall slimmer, my tummy slim down a lot too!
And I know that the massage is effective because I just pee and poo non stop each time after they massage me.

Super happy and satisfied! And I still have 5 more session to go and I'm so looking forward to the end result!!!

The company that i signed up the package with is

www.theoutcallspa.com
www.facebook.com/theoutcallspa

You may also call 87820561
I signed up their 10 days postnatal package at $988, it also come with a complimentary 1 time lactation massage and a binder.
They also have the 5-days package, think its $588

All the best to you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-04 at 12.55.58 am.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-04 at 12.55.58 am.png
    335 KB · Views: 279
Hi!

recommendation for confinment lady - Aunty Siew Lan frm msia.

She really put in effort to look after my baby & always encourage me to get lots of rest while she does the rest of the job. Most importantly, She's very experience, easygoing and able to get along well with my in laws & domestic helper.

She's currently in SG but her international roaming is not working nw. You can try calling her from 13 june onwards or PM me for more info if you want :)
Her number +60172783616

I do not have one to recommend but in case you stumbled upon this post by googling: amazinglystill.com/2013/01/my-41-days-of-confinement/#comment-46931, be warned that my experience with this nanny is anything but. You will see in the comments section that other mummies also had a nightmare experience with this nanny.
I do not relish posting negative comments about others but feel this is only right thing to do to stop fraudsters like this nanny mentioned in this blog from bringing suffering and misery to other mummies.

Hi,

May I have your contact pls? I would like to find out more about aunty siew Lan.

My EDD is end 2016.

Thanks.

Hi!

She really put in effort to look after my baby & always encourage me to get lots of rest while she does the rest of the job. Most importantly, She's very experience, easygoing and able to get along well with my in laws & domestic helper.

She's currently in SG but her international roaming is not working nw. You can try calling her from 13 june onwards or PM me for more info if you want :)
Her number +60172783616

Hi,

May I have your contact pls? I would like to find out more about aunty siew Lan.

My EDD is end 2016

Thanks

Hi!

Her number +60172783616

I have an excellent confinement lady to recommend. She's a Malaysian and can cook fantastic confinement food. Very experienced with babies. She has three daughters and seven grandchildren all handled by her. She is very knowledgable in confinement food, recipes, therefore will be of great help especially for first time mum. And not to mention that she's of a great help with the newborn too. Definitely relieve much stress of all mummies!!
You may reply here if you need her details.

Back