Clomid tablet

Hi Miracle,

Wow, that is so much more expensive. CLomid is less than $10. Did u take clomid every mth for the past year? I took clomid about 6-7 rounds now. Just took a scan and my uterus lining is 11mm.

Yup i took it every month. Imagine the weight gain! Lol.. It creeps onto you. My dosage was high, 150 mg. That's 3 tabs a day lor. So to me letrozole seems like a better option.

I've been reading this thread in silence ever since my last post. Just thought of sharing my 2 cents worth.

Women are born with a finite number of eggs. The use of Clomid may increase the chance of ovulation happening which actually meant that at least 1 egg is released in each cycle that Clomid is used. Thus, Clomid should only be used by those facing ovulation problems and tracked by a gynae as there are risks involved (e.g. thinning of the endometrium, decrease eggs reserve, etc.).
The other thing about buying online is no doubt that it maybe cheaper however, online drugs maybe cheaper because 1) dubious source 2) generic drugs. You may still be getting the Clomid pills however they may not be working the same way in your body as the ones bought from reputable sources such as at the doctors' office because they are generic. Not everyone responds the same to generic drugs. E.g. if you're familiar with the drug Zyrtec (brand name), some people react better to Zyrtec than its generic which is Certirizine and the price difference is huge b/t them.

wanna ask when finish the 5 day course of clomid. will we feel anything? Which day should we start using OPK?

Hi piky,

The side effects differ according to individual. They range from headache, nausea, dizziness, hot flashes, bloatedness, weight gain, mood swing etc.

How long is your CD? For me, it range from 27-32 days. So doc asked me to start from CD13 till I got positive. Did your gynae advised u on this?

Hi Princessleopard,

im abt 33-35days, my gynea give me a paper there say can test on cd11. Now i CD9 start to have some watery cm and feel something like O cramp. Usually i only will feel some cramp on cd15-cd19. So wonder will i O that fast?

Hi piky,

CD9 to start ovulate is kinda early though. To play safe, u can start to use OPK if u do not want to miss the follicle. But if u say ur CD is 33-35 days. Doc advice to start testing on CD11 is a bit early i think. Will use a lot of OPK...haha

Is your cycle usually regular? Do u ovulate every month?

Every mth i use clearblue fertility monitor and clearblue opk to test it show peak or positive so i think o ovulate every mth if im not wrong.

Ya i test till i got positive lol... and I don really noe how to take temp.... Ya my 1st clomid

I am not sure if its cos of the first time, body react a bit different. Maybe u can test tomorrow to play safe. But normally, taking clomid may regular the O day to ard CD14-15.

If u want to track ur temp, u can find template online & print out. Measure temp first thing when u wake up before u step down ur bed. Try to do it ard the same time everyday for more accuracy.

Hmmm princessleopard today i use CBFM CD10 it gives me High. Wow i 1st time see high during CD10.

Usually u use what to monitor ur ovulation when u took ur clomid?

I dun use anything to monitor though. cos I know I will ovulate every mth, just dunno which day. I only measure body temp and use OPK when its time.

Today tester with both CBFM and CB OPK gives me positive this weekend have to "jia you" le

And clomid really bring forward my ovulation date hope this month it works *pray hard*

wow 4yrs like that preggy twice but both miscarriage. so this yr very hard working to ttc heez...

Oh dear, so sorry to hear that. I got 1 miscarriage too. Did u check to know why it happened? e last 2 preggy, is it easy to conceive?

The 1st one is blighted ovum 2nd heartbeat stop at 7week plus and did the test nothing wrong and both conceive naturally now 6mth pass my last pregnancy really hope to strike again but sometimes really feel very stress as mostly those i noe all pregnant and giving birth soon this even more stress haiz...

I see. But at least u have chance to conceive naturally. I have been ttc for 4 yrs, all no good news. But that time when I mc, its natural. But after that it does not happen again. So got to try iui lo.

I understand the stress u r undergoing. Especially this year, everyone gives birth like no need money one.

Hmmm... anyone experience cramp like on both ovary? and i feel sore on nipples.... normal right?

sometime taking clomid may have 2 follicles. It happened to me before. So u have double chance this month
happy.gif

actually still ok just don like the feel keep making me feel like going to do big business haha...

hi all, any updates on ur progress? i m goin 2start on clomid soon, reading the posts where clomid dun really work saddens me... hope we conceive really soon. i have pcos, n have been on yasmin for the past 6yrs...

Hi All,

Anyone has clomid tablets to let go via mail ?

My gynae not willing to prescribe for me as I took for half a yr but no results shown ....

PM me .

hi nerdy mama, medication like this can cause more problems, perhaps you could see another doc or try to go kk, there may be other means to help conceive. My gyne advise after 3dosage of clomid and if your body is not reacting, alternative medication may be required. Caution yah...

j,

My so-iui failed. Haiz...now taking a break, going to see tcm to tiao my body then try naturally first. Going to rest & relax for a while.

Is this the first time u try clomid?

Hi Princessleopard

Wish you luck.... i feel so jittery now... looks like clomid may not be the easy solution...

j,

Every drug has the benefits & flaws. Though it have side effects, but if this is a solution, there is no choice but to take it. Doc told me clomid helps us to ovulate but it does not choose a good follicle to be release. Unlike if we did not take any drug, our body will choose a good follicle to be release from the ovary. Thus, sometime mc may happen if the follicle is not good.

So, I ask her if we can skip clomid but there is no way about it cos if we dun ovulate, also cannot conceive.

Perhaps think of the bright side, some ladies do conceive after taking clomid. Some even succeed on the first dose.

Do u plan to take clomid for long?

hi princessleopard

i juz finish a 7-day course duphaston to induce menses, once it arrives i will start on 1st clomid 50mg from day 2-6... gyne advised if body still do not ovulate after 3 clomid pill per day course, most likely this medication will not work, and may need to change to another medication or inject egg-simulation cocktail.

i was on yasmin to regulate menses for the past 6 yrs, with 1 year break in between...wonder what lies ahead....

Hi All,

i also taken 3 course of clomid. 1st course doc din track follicle for me end up no results. 2nd course another doc track follicle size but was a false negative. 3rd course i took on my own end up no results too. Din know wat was wrong.

Hi all,

Had anyone here taken one cycle of clomid (CD2-6) but failed and had a lot of big and long blood clots on the next cycle menses (CD1)?

I dun usually get such big clots on my CD1.

TTCing,

I took for about 3 cycles, follow by one clomid-iui, then I took one more cycle of clomid which I did conceive but I got miscarriage later.
sad.gif

hi there!

I am getting ready to start Clomid today! (also got it on www.generic-meds-store.com )
Kinda nervous, yet excited.... Have been TTC# 2 for almost 3 yrs (naturally) and have finally come to the realisation that I might need a little help.
Have been taking Metformin for 2 yrs and it has regulated my cycles.
Will keep you updated.

Good luck to all of you!

hi all, after 1st round of clomid, the scan @doc showed 18mm egg folicle... but è gyne prescribe 2 more courses of clomid, if it doesn't work go bck in nov... it still looks so gray... haizz..

reading through this thread reminded me of what i went through 2 yrs ago and i really want to share my experience to encourage everyone here...

after ttc-ing for 6 yrs without luck, i changed a gynae and she managed to catch my hormonal deficiency and prescribed 3 courses of clomid. I conceived on my 3rd try and baby Cassidy was born last july.

and another piece of good news so that all ttc-ers can look forward to is that i conceived again, this time naturally when Cassidy is 10 months old... many say once you get the factory going, it will run nonstop!

so take heart all you ttc-ers! Be encouraged and jia you! Baby dust to all here!

Hi all,

its great to hear that some of the PCOS ladies are now pregnant. I was also diagnosed with PCOS after 6months of my marriage. I didnt know i had it cos i dont have my regular period.

i tried to conceive for 4 years. I was on clomid for 6 cycle and it failed. Initially i thought it was just not the time yet to conceive. I had a hard time with my in laws. My family was supportive and they kept telling me not to give up.

I read up alot on PCOS and changed my diet & lifestyle too. I was more active and hb was supportive to bring me out every weekend so that we can both exercise and jog about 8 rounds ard the stadium.

I continued my treatment at Parkway East Hosp after 3 years. This time i went for a re-start in Clomid treatment which doesnt have any more effects on my body. So decided to through IUI instead. :D

im pregnant now and im at 37 weeks. :D

All the best to all the PCOS ladies. Please dun give up. Sometimes it is harder for us to get pregnant but eventually we will. We just need a bit more time & Support from your spouse. Good luck to the TTC.

To all the ladies who had taken clomid before, if no conception during that cycle, how long will it take for the menses to start? Thank you.

Back