ClearBlue Pregnancy Results

jx_baby

Hi all mummies out there!

Recently, I have no appetite for food, feeling sleepy and my period is 66 days late.

Feeling really weird so I took a pregnancy test and it shows faint vertical line and dark horizontal line. What this means? Please help!

Anyone took ClearBlue test before and same situation as mine?

i took a clearblue test when i was 4 weeks pregnant and it was also super faint cos hcg level was still low.. suggest u get a clearblue digital test kit.. it will show pregnant/not pregnant, more straightforward :)

ImageUploadedByForum1484022958.980673.jpg
Mine looks like that. Yes sure! Should've took the digital instead. Thanks!

Omg! I am really excited as well as nervous! This is my first time and please give me advices! :')

Oh I see! Congratulations to you! I am still not sure because I don't encounter any pregnancy symptoms yet. Have to see a doctor to confirm. What about you? Do you have any pregnancy symptoms? :)

get the digital one to test first while waiting for ur gynae appt? i din experience any morning sickness or maybe not yet haha.. only symptoms are slightly sore boobs and frequent urination but i tink is becos im drinking lots of water now hehe

Just an update... Did a check up (urine test) with the doctor and result is negative. Less than 25 IU/L. Seems like the test kit isn't accurate. Sigh. :(

huh so the doc test got no line at all? if there is a v faint line it's also considered positive.. dunno abt urs but i went to a gp last thurs to do a test and the line was faint too but he din rule it as negative he jus say need to monitor and test again in 1-2 weeks..

Jx_baby : just wait few more days to do re-test... early pregnancy always give faint line. Do the test with your first urine (early in the morning) as the hCg level is higher.

Mine was faint line too.... i tot i was so desperate till i imagining the double line to show up :)
but after 3 continuous days, i finally get something clearer :)

Best of luck...

huh so the doc test got no line at all? if there is a v faint line it's also considered positive.. dunno abt urs but i went to a gp last thurs to do a test and the line was faint too but he din rule it as negative he jus say need to monitor and test again in 1-2 weeks..

He didn't say about the line. He said less than 25, 99% negative. :'(

Jx_baby : just wait few more days to do re-test... early pregnancy always give faint line. Do the test with your first urine (early in the morning) as the hCg level is higher.

Mine was faint line too.... i tot i was so desperate till i imagining the double line to show up :)
but after 3 continuous days, i finally get something clearer :)

Best of luck...

I will try again few days later. However doctor has already confirmed 99% negative. No idea what if the faint line comes out when I test again. :(

don be disheartened babe, like wat melongurlz said it might be becos u are still very early on in ur pregnancy and the hcg level is too low and u did not use first morning urine.. if ur period still doesnt come u shd jus get a digital one to test

don be disheartened babe, like wat melongurlz said it might be becos u are still very early on in ur pregnancy and the hcg level is too low and u did not use first morning urine.. if ur period still doesnt come u shd jus get a digital one to test

That is true... I'll do one again this weekend. Thank you so much! :')

I will try again few days later. However doctor has already confirmed 99% negative. No idea what if the faint line comes out when I test again. :(

What time did u meet your doctor babe?

After the first morning I found out the Super faint line, I retest again because I am very curious whether I was imagining things or not. So Around 2pm, I retest again, and it was negative But I remind my self it is not morning urine, maybe my hcg too Low to detect, and decide to try again the next morning :)
Don't give up hope yet!!! Best of luck

Hey girl! I agree with the rest that you should hang in there and wait for a few days before taking the digital one. Take care!

What time did u meet your doctor babe?

After the first morning I found out the Super faint line, I retest again because I am very curious whether I was imagining things or not. So Around 2pm, I retest again, and it was negative But I remind my self it is not morning urine, maybe my hcg too Low to detect, and decide to try again the next morning :)
Don't give up hope yet!!! Best of luck

Afternoon 3pm. I am very worried because I started to have light brown blood on my pad but it is not menses. I am so worried. Thanks babe!

Back