Cleaning lady

Hi, can anyone recommend a good cleaning lady? Need to find someone to help out with the chores on fortnightly basis.

Pls pm me thanks.

i would like to recommend this cleaning company Chametz Joy. i have been using their service for 2 years. i take monthly package at very reasonable rates. And so far through the years their prices have not increase.

i have recommended a few of my mummies friends to them, and they are very satified with their service. The boss is a young couple. Maybe you would like to try to contact them.

Most cleaning companies would increase the rates during festive seasons, but this company did not. i think they having promotion now, my friend just sign up and got freebies.

Visit their website: http://www.chametzjoy.blogspot.com

Hi siewhong,

You dun accept PM.
I'm looking for cleaning lady at pasir ris area.
Can provide me with more details?
Thks.

I have a honest, experienced and flexible part time cleaning lady to recommend. She has been working with me for a year now, and she always help to keep my valuables aside and willing to change her schedule when i need extra help. I would strongly recommend her as she is someone you can rest assure to leave your keys with. however, she only works during the weekdays before 6 and in Choa Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Batok, Bukit Gombak, Bukit Timah, Jurong East to Boon lay.
if you are interested, please contact her via her email and NOT PM me. (her sister is also my nanny thus i helped them set up a email address) - a family of highly integrity people.. wahahaha.
[email protected]

Hi 2lovelygirls, I've send an email to the above email address. Im interested to find out the rate and what services she provide. thks

I have 1 local aunty to recommend, can manage little english, can do ironing, cleaning and washing but she prefer west area, 1 hour $12, minimum 3 hours. PM me for her hp no.

ET

I'm keen in the part time cleaner u mentioned
Can give me her hp no to my email address [email protected]

Tks
Ps pls email me n not reply me here as I hv problems searching for the thread I hv posted.
Appreciate it

I know a lady who can help out on weekend, she prefers paya lebar or nearby area. Her charges is $12 per hour. Interested parties pls email me @ [email protected]
PS : I am not an agent, only helping out this lady.

I hv a malay lady reliable part time maid, she's staying at woodlands but also willing to go other places. Her rate is $13/hr, if u interested,pls pm me,i'll give her contact no. I am not the agent, only helping. U can contact her for more details. Tks.

Hi,

Anyone looking for Part time cleaner in the North area Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Woodlands/AMK/Bishan can pm or email me at [email protected]

My mum looking to do part time job. Can trial for 2 hrs $30 & if satisfied can extent to 3hrs $40 / 4 hrs $50.

Thanks for the support too from some families in SMH whom have engaged my mum for their regular cleanings. Presently my mum is available only on weekdays.

Back