Choa chu kang mummy club

hi jf

my sons are 5 and 1 year old

i don't feel comfortable with kinderland leh... just my feel... i also prefer playground for kids especially playgroup and nursery...

anyway if you are comfortable with the teachers and principal teaching approach then i think should be ok.

;)

Hi jf,

So i'm concern why start so late for their spelling.

My son is 3 yrs old.

So next year your gal will be at N2? Now your gal is at which CCC?

worrymum,
nope, this yr is N2, next yr K1. Now she's with 3 hrs playgroup, so I thot it'll be good for her to go to CCC to learn more.

jo,
like I say, I probably will know better after she goes there for some time. But for now, I'm quite happy with the environment, curriculum & esp the proximity from my house.

jo & worrymum,
Are you sahms or ftwms? Have you gals started to think about which pri sch to send your sons to?

Hi all mummies

I am new here and stayed at CCK.

Anybody have experience to share with me on Cherie Hearts Educare at Cashew Terrace? I am putting my 2.5 years old girl there.

Tks.

Hi jf,

Ic. Ya, CC will learn more thing.

I'm a FTWMS. How about you? I haven't start to think which pri to let my son go co's next yr he's just N2. You have decided which pri school you want?

Hi ZX_mom,

Welcome to CCK forum.

Hi Jo/ Worrymum,

Yes, that is the thing about on wait list on the popular CCCs.

Actually, one of the reasons we decided on Agape also because they have a Playground outside the CC and every Friday, the kids have gym play at the multi-purpose hall. So far, my daughter has been with them for 2 sessions and she enjoyed it.

My elder gal is adapting quite well at the CCC except that she now stick to one teacher and play tyrant when my MIL brings her to the CC. Think I have to send her to CC tho' she will be very 1 of the 1st ones to be there. Other than that, we can see a happy face in her when she comes home and so far no nightmares :p

Hi Charlotte - Do sit down with your hubby to work out the sums financially and ensure that both of you are comfortable with the arrangement.

hi Snowball

Ya, have a long discussion with my HB last nite, will try to have a 2nd baby during this period
happy.gif

Btw, u all noe any pre-nursery ard Yew Tee/CCK area? I looking for 1 for my 2 years old next year, pls help to recommend
happy.gif

Hi Charlotte,

Good to hear that
happy.gif
Hope to hear good news from you soon.

My daughter attended the Agape Pre-school at Blk 632A for the past 13mths before I transferred to fullday CC. I find their prog not bad. This is a 3-hr daily Prog for 18mths to 3yrs. The fees are quite steep tho' at $280 p/m. Alternatively, you can try PG run by the Appletree group. CCK has a few branches run by RC centres. Think the fees is ard $160 - $180 (think its 2-hr prog).

Dear all,

My son was bitten by his classmate (same boy) twice within 2 day. The 1st bite is on my son hand & we take it as accident. But the following day bite is on my son back that nearly bleed. The teacher & principal didn't immediately info us co's the principal said she's busy & no time.

Currently we intended to consult a doctor & make a claim, is it possible?

Hi Cutebaby,

If the principal and teacher are aware, did they inform you or did you found out about the bitting incident yourself? Did they tell you why your son was bitten? Due to fight or quarrel or sth else? There must be a reason for this to happen.

If they did not, then, they are being very irresponsible. May I know which CCC did you send your son to?

Guess you shd be able to make a claim. But, will you be claiming against the CCC or the parents of the child who bite your son?

Hi Snowball,

We have talked to the teacher & principal but up to date nobody have apologize to this matter. The principal even suggest us to transfer my child to another center co's she said we don't trust their teacher. The principal keep saying that the teacher is new as an excuse. As she feel that bitting case is a common case in CCC.

Today we have bring my chilld to consult a doctor & it a serious bite. We'll claim against the CCC.

The principal told us that the kid don't like others to touch his toy. So my son want to play with him & got bitten TWICE within 2 days.

When the bitten case happen, they didn't call me immediately. 1st bite is wait till we fetch him then the teacher info us but we treat it as accident. 2nd bite they also didn't info us immediately & it's happen around 11am. The principal told me that how can she info me immediately as she haven't finish her work. Even the kids taking nap 1pm to 3pm she also didn't call us. When my mum fetch my son at 4.30pm then she told my mum about the bite case.

Btw, why the teacher didn't react fast to stop the fight & still let the kid bite SERIOUSLY on my son back. What is the teacher doing in the class? Somemore they are 1 teacher & 1 assistant teacher, so ratio is 2:12.

My son is at Kinderland CCK, beside the lot1.

cutebaby,
oh dear.. so unfortunate that this incident happened.. If I were you, I would be very concerned too.
Did you get the doctor to write a note about the seriousness of the bite on your son's back? so that you can use as proof to show kinderland? Btw how old is your son?
Can you PM me?

Hi Cutebaby,

This is rather serious and I think the CCC is not handling this case well. How can they condon to such acts?

Jus becos they have long waitlist, they become complacent and juz ask you to transfer your kid to another CCC? I even put this CCC as my 1st choice when scouting for CCC for my 2 daughters.Have to give them benefit of doubt now.

Instead of re-assuring you that they will be doing all they can to prevent it from happening, they still give you such excuses?

I heard from my colleague before that when her daughter was in CCC, biting other kids, the CCC called her almost immediately to inform her and ask her down for interview/ counselling to find the pblm.

I agree with jf that you shd get your dr to write something on the seriousness of the bite and bring it to the immediate attention of Kinderland HQ. Dun bother to go back to the Principal/ Teacher since they have such bochap attitude.

Hi jf & Snowball,

My son now is 3 yrs old.

The doctor did wrote a letter to Kinderland. The doctor is very shock that the bite has been pass for 2 days yet still so serious & somemore my son did wear shirt. He said the boy must have bite on quite sometime then been put out. So must be the teacher didn't react fast or she have gone far away. The parent till now also didn't apologize to us.

Last time my son got scratches on his chest & hand. Somemore we knew it when I shower for him. Nobody info us. I call up the CCC immediately & ask what happen. They can told me that they didn't notice my son got such scratches. The scratches is long, deep & red. How can it be. The principal still give a remark that, maybe is my son scratch on himself.

hi cutebaby

i will get angry too!!! angry with the teacher/principal finding excuse! anyway usually they won't reveal the name of the kid who bite. well it happened to my kids twice at learning ladder... the teacher reported to us in the communication book and told us what action they have taken.

so how's ur Mulberry Learning visit on Sat? Emma asked me to enrol after the school open house... as she wants us to confirm we like the school before we enrol our kids...

charlotte

so far we only found Mulberry Learning which is going to take over Wharton from 1 Oct 09.

ZX mom

cashew heights is out of our way, we didn't visit it :) do you like the principal, supervisor, teachers and interior of the childcare?

cutebaby,

Do you know who's the boy and his parents, who bite your son? Could it be that his parents didn't know that their son has bitten your son so seriously?

Do you intend to bring it up to Crestar who manages the kinderland centres?

Hi Jo,

The principal just keep transfer my son from A class to B class then after this incident change again, from B class to A class. Now my son feel so upset co's he feel that why he's the only one keep transfer here & there. There's only 2 N1 class, i also don't know why the principal keep changing class for my son. It's won't help & after the 1st bite the re-leave chinese teacher & assistant teacher should be more alert. Somemore at the 2nd bite still let the boy bite on him for such a long time. What are the both teacher doing. DREAMING!!! The most angry is, the principal keep saying that the teacher she get is well trained so she believed her teacher didn't do anything wrong. Then later on said another thing that her teacher is new so won't know much on the kids habits. She's just want to side her teacher. Even worse that she ask my huz, what you want me to do to my new teacher, SACK HER? She's as a experienced principal she should know the basic that her re-leave teacher should apologize to us & not ask us what action should be done. The principal still told us that my son didn't get upset with the bite incident at all so ask us should forget about it, don't let the teacher so stress with this incident. Does she know that this few days my son was so sad & didn't eat much. Will have bad dream & after my son wake up he'll told me, mum i'm sad. After i heard so heart pain.

We like the Mulberry Learning & will register for my son. Emma advice us to register after the license has settled. Emma said 1st Dec is the best time to start at their CCC co's all the renovation is done. So my son still got 2 mths to be at Kinderland, I'm so worry that my son will feel scare.

I also did ask Emma, if a child can't caught up what will they do. She said after nap teabreak they will reinforce for that child 1 to 1. She also feel that for N1 & N2 kids need to reinforce after a full day care, it's really too tired for them. No childhood at all. I feel it's really much more more better then Kinderland.

I also did ask if the centre got kid fighting till injuries or been bitten, what will they do. SHe said will call up the parent immediately & action immediately too. And will be more alert.

Hi jf,

We know whose the boy & parent. The parent know that their son bitten my son twice but they don't feel sorry about it. When saw us also just walk pass & ignore us.

Does it help if we info Crestar?

Now then i know, their environment is really good but not their curriculum.

Hi Cutebaby,

How can they keep transfer your son, it'll only make your son feel that he's wrong. Co's every changing he'll need to adjust to different friend.

The principal really too much, didn't feel sorry still cover up her teacher. Principal should know what to do & not asking parent what should she do. Still said out whether parent want her to sack her teacher & even worse that ask your son to transfer out. Irresponsible principal, i still thot Kinderland is a very good CCC.

You should insist the teacher to apologize to you. It's a 2nd bite the teacher or pribcipal should call you immediately since it's a serious bite.

Hi jo,

Last time Learning Ladder what action did they taken?

cutebaby

did u ask the principal why keep transfering your son? is she thinking this can help your kid?

worrymum

last time TLL will report to us thru communication book but they will not tell us the name of the kids. they will mention that they have taught the kids not to bite...etc. my 2.5 years old son came home just tell us something like "teacher told xxx, you cannot bite friend, only bite food..." something like that.... in fact it happened to my son twice in one or two months... by two different kids.

it is unavoidable to have such incidents in school but the teachers/principal must be responsible to manage it.

Hi gals,

can i join. I was here quite sometime ago.

Cutebaby,

oic that is very bad for kinderland. I thought kinderland is a good school? The teachers are too much..

Hi jo,

At May '09 that time got another boy like to fight with my son & my son always got scratches come back home. After fews time i ask the teacher what happen so they told me what happen then they promise me that they'll transfer that boy to class B but didn't do it. So at mid aug '09 i think they can't stand both of them keep fighting so the teacher info me that they will transfer my son to class me. At that time i'm puzzle co's i thot they have transfer that boy to class B but now why need to transfer my son. So i ask the principal what happen, she told me that she over look on this matter at May '09 so didn't take action at May '09. Usually every month i'll ask the teacher how my boy progress & didn't he fight with other kids, the teacher always told me he's very good & not fighting but why at mid Aug '09 suddenly will told us that they always fight & is transfer my son. At that time we just trust what action they make should be right.

Then recently it's happen this bite incident. 1st bite we try it as accident co's the teacher & principal ensure that they'll be more alert. But 1st bite nobody apologize to us also. The following days the same boy bite my son again yet still bite on such a long time. Do you know that, my son told me at time time the teacher walk out the class room & nobody. How can they leave all the kids without any teacher. Then the principal said they'll transfer my son back to A class. The 1st transfer my son feel very upset already co's he can't study & play together with his good friend.

The transfer totally no help to my son, it's only upset him & recently he eat & sing less.

My huz & i feel that we paid such a high fee it's just for their clean environment but not their service & curriculum. Just keep asking us to reinforce at home. Might as well i get normal CCC & reinforce ourself or let him go other enrichment class. The principal keep told me to teach him in the fun way then the kid will learn then why not she ask her teacher to teach in fun way. We taught my son a-z just using 1.5 mths but the teacher use 9 tmhs can't even teach my son any letter that he can recognise.

Hi Jappooh,

Sure. You're welcome.

At 1st i also thot Kinderland is a very good CCC that why register my son in but totally is differrent from what i thot. Somemore my son class turn over rate also quite high that why that boy can come in.

cutebaby77,

that is bad for the school. it good that u transfer your son out of the school. My boy at school also have inccident of biting. 1st time is he was biten by a gal in class. 2nd time is he bite a boy. Ofcos there are other inccident like fall down or blue black but nothing too serious. Every time things happen the teacher will call us immed. I didnt get to see the boy (who was biten by my boy) parents but i do write in the comm book to ask teacher to covery my message to the parents.

So far the cc i send is still ok lar.. Though not perfect

hi jo

Thanks!
I did not go to Cherrie Hearts yet. I will be going to Learning Vision at Sunshine Place this Sat. Any feedback on Learning Vision.

Thanks

cutebaby,
You mean there are quite a few kids who pulled out of kinderland? and those kids on waiting list can get in? Looks like they're not keeping up to their reputation.. sigh

There was a stage where my girl will bite when she's very engrossed in playing. She bites me, so I'll tell her off that she can't bite ANYONE at all, not even her friends in school. There is also a case where her classmate pushed her & she fell down. Since she was not hurt, I didn't pursue. Kids sometimes don't know the amount of strength they use, esp when playing.

hi jappooh,
Can share which ccc you send your boy to? If it's inconvenient to disclose here, can PM me?

Hi Cutebaby,

Think Kinderland @ CCK Ctr is run my Francisee of Crestar. You should complain to Crestar and see what action they take. Btw, do MCYS take action on such cases?

I still feel that the principal and teacher owe your son and you an apology. At the very least, they shd feel apologetic and get the boy who bite your son to apologise. So what if the teacher is new or just a relieve teacher. If she cannot handle, the principal should step in. Moreover, what you are paying is for premium price for a so-called premium CC.

My elder gal attended 3-hr daily PG since she was about 22mths and now she can recognise all the 26 alphabets and numbers 1 - 10 when I revise with her leh. So, Kinderland teaching methods effective or not huh?

My daughter juz started fullday CCC this month. So far so good as I find her English teacher quite stern and the children in her class look pretty well-behaved. Gotta keep my fingers crossed that she doesn't get hurt. But, I make it a point to check on her every evening when I bathe her or help her change into her pyjamas before bedtime. So far so good.

cutebaby,
I was also thinking if Crestar doesn't respond, you may wanna try to approach MCYS. However kinderland may not have breached any of MCYS' regulation, so MCYS maybe will not interfere.

Hi Cutebaby,

how old is your boy?

My boy is currently 3.5 yrs old. Attending N1. He knw all the 26 alphabets and the phonics. And he knw how to write these alphabets in upper and lower case already. He can spell his name and my younger son name as well. For numbers they are learning + and 1 liao..

I think kinderland have problem with the teachers. Cant be going there for few mths and dunno alphabets.

Hi Cutebaby

Since your son is still with kinderland, i suggest you don't do anything until your son is not under their care...

ZX mum

i can't remember which cc i have visited at Sunshin place. Suggest you search the childcare name and branch from all forums ;-)

Hi Jappooh,

Will transfer my son when Mulberry Learning start their registration.

Hi jf,

Agreed that kids at CCC will have bruises & my son everyday also have it & yet i didn't pursue co's i know that kids playing will knock here & there. The scratches case i also didn't really pursue too. But this bitting case really too much & still didn't info us immediately, somemore 2nd bite then take action. 1st bite they just treat as accident.

Hi Snowball32,

Will discuss with my huz whether to complain to Crestar. MCYS won't take any action but i think will effect the school reputation.

For my case i feel that their teaching methods not that good co's they can't let my son recognise all the 26 alphabets and numbers 1 - 10. Till now i still teaching my son 1-10. They just want the parent to reinforce at home. Somemore N1 they also expect parent to reinforce. Most important is not a single alphabets is learn from school, all is from us. 1-10 they just ask us not to worry, next year will repeat, let it be. So 3 hrs PG is much more better than Kinderland.

Ya, any kid pull out then they will let the waitlist kid to come in.

Hi Jo,

Ya, agreed with you. Will wait. So you will register your no.2 at Mulberry Learning?

Hi Cutebaby,

I feel that since the Principal so bochap and protective over her teacher, think it will be more effective to edback to Crestar to see what they say. If Crestar also side the Principal/ teacher, then this organisation is hopeless liao.

I support you to transfer your child out of the CCC.

Actually, I talked to the principal when I visited the CCC early this year. She seemed to be a nice and articulate lady. Cannot tell that she is like that.

hi cutebaby

ya, most probably will send my no.2 to mulberry and start on 1 Dec 09 ;-) i hope i can take leave to accompany him on his first few days.

We will register our sons together ok? Do update each others if Emma call ok? i worry Emma will forget to call me heehee....

Hi cutebaby,
I will support you to transfer your son out to other CC. I rather you send to normal CC and provide him enrichment class. No point staying there, let him have a good childhood and start fresh in other CC.

Now I'm having 2nd thought on Kinderland liao as I'm on waiting list too. The Management is so poorly managed I must say. So disappointed to pay such a premium fee & in the end getting this kind of treatment. They got too many ppl on waiting list so to them is 'if you don't like then leave, many ppl waiting to come in'
sad.gif

Hi Snowball,

Ya, the 1st time i met the principal also feel she's a nice & helpful lady but didn't expect it's turn out in this way. Really so disappointed with Kinderland. My huz & I feel that my son still need to be there for another 2 months, so better don't. The principal can be so protective over her teacher, she might ill treat my son too. Or maybe she won't but better safe guard my son 1st. Now i just want my son to be safe & happy for these 2 months. Thanks for your supporting.

Hi Jo,

Sure, once Emma call me i'll e-mail to you, we can meet up & register together. My son 1st few days i think i'll also take leave to stand by if he really cry badly.

Hi Mayday,

Thanks for your supporting. Ya, i'll transfer my son to Mulberry Learning & hopefully he'll be more happy. Year 2007 i also at their long waitlist. When my son manage to get in, i'm so happy but in the end turn up to be so sour.

Hi Cutebaby,

If you son has been to a CC, he shd be able to settle down sooner than other kids who are 1st timers. Like my daughther, she attended 3-hr PG class in the past 1 yr plus. So, the transition to CC is much easier. I took only 1.5 days' leave to be with her and left her there to float herself :p Tho's she still cry a bit in the morning when we or my MIL sent her to school, but, she is alright after a while.

Hope that your child will be a happier kid in Mulberry.

Hi Cutebaby,

I also support you to transfer out your son from Kinderland since the principal didn't really handle the case well. If i'm you, i also don't wish my son to keep changing class so often co's the child need to adopt new friends & we won't know how he feel. Somemore the principal keep protecting her teacher & didn't apologize to your hubby & you.

Actually i'm also waitlist at Kinderland but now really don't dare to take the risk.

Hi Snowball,

Ya, agreed with you. But i'm just worry that he can't adopt the new environment, teacher & friends. Hoping that after we left the CCC he'll stop crying.

Hi Worrymum77,

Thanks for your support. My huz & i also quite worry for these 2 mths too. Hope everything will be fine.

Dear all,

To begin, i would like to express my heart-felt apology to the parents of the bitten child.
Regarding the bitting incident posted by cutebaby77, i need to add on some details in order to prevent the one-sided story from affecting our school image.

Following are the few areas i will be addressing in today's message in order to clarify on the misleading information provided by cutebaby77 regarding the bitting incident:

** Principal, teachers did opologised to the parents and in fact have informed the measures taken to prevent such incidents.

** Suggested to parents regarding considering a transfer is based on the ground that mum of bitten child commented that in future she will send her child to consult doctor if there is any scratches found on her son. Has explained to parents that children bound to have conflicts during play especially for children in this age group and those who are still unable express their needs well verbally yet. Push and pull, snatching are inevitable during play. However, if this is the action parents will take to protect the child, as teachers, we are leave with no chioce but to keep the child within reachable distance at all times. In such case, i personally feels that the restriction will not benefit the child's development. Children needs to have the freedom to make chioces and socialise with others. If we are unable to gain the parents trust again after much assurance and things have to work out this way, it will not benefit the poor child. That is why i have suggested maybe a changing in environment.

**Scratches found on the child's chest. When informed by the parents about the scratches, i did checked with the teachers-in-charge and was informed that there was no fighting incident as observed; during showering time scratches were not seen and child did not complain about it. However, did feedback to parents that the teachers and i have seen the child scratching his boby, could it be due to dry skin problem that has caused irritation to skin and lead to scratching himself. Suggested parents to bring in their own bath form (for dry skin) and miosturiser. After the change, parents did not report to us about scratches on the child's body.

** "Principal told parents that the teacher is well trained and has not done anything wrong" Mum approached me on Friday evening, 19/09/2009, saying that in the morning when her husband asked the English langauge teacher who is the bitting child, the Chinese language teacher hugged the child in a very protective way and is she trying to imply that her husband will harmed the child. Told mum that the teacher has such reaction most likely is because her boy's grandma has confronted the child who has inflicted the bite mark on him the day before. My teacher has definitely done the right things in this case as it's our responsiblility to protect every child under our care. However, after checking with the Chinese language teacher,i realised that the hugging action is a softer approach she has decided to used on the child to persued him to seat down and have lesson with the other children and she did not know that at that time the boy's father was watching.

** Regarding the doctor commented that the bite was very SERIOUS and has written a letter to Kinderland, till date we have not received any letter from the parents yet.

Hpoefully, the information provided will give parents using this site a clearly picture of the whole incident.

hi alice

i understand scratch,push and pull, snatching are inevitable but the only point i don't understand is why the teacher did not know that cutebaby77's kid being scratch/bite by other kid?

Dear all,

We haven't submit the doctor letter co's my son have been sick for 1 week after the bitting incident.

I feel that someone is guilty conscious as we didn't mentioned anything about the chinese teacher hugging the child is wrong. From my memory I don't know when the principal & chinese teacher apologize to us, thru phone or personal. Can Aileen Low please elaborate when is the apologize take place. On 19/09/09 Friday evening the chinese teacher saw me & the principal chatting but she just walk pass few times without saying any sorry for the incident.

If i really don't trust Kinderland, we wouldn't let my son to be there for almost 1 year & everytime accept all the reason given by the teachers & principal. However this time is the serious case but the principal give us such a suggestion to transfer my son to other centre. 1st bite we didn't take further action co's we felt that is an accident and we trust the principal, chinese teacher & Kinderland will take preventive action to ensure no such thing happen again, however our trust are been mis-use. Yet 2nd bite come on the following day. This is where we feel disappointed & fustrated as we're not info immediately on the 1st & 2nd bite. For the 2nd bite we confront more & yet the principal felt that we don't trust them so suggested us to transfer out my son. So does it mean that whenever she felt other parent don't trust Kinderland she'll ask them to transfer out their kid to save out all the trouble & without much confront anymore.

Dear all,

Thank you for your concern regarding this incident. As mentioned in my previous posting, my purpose of writing this message is to give parents using this site a clearly picture of the whole incident. Therefore, i will not further discussed or disclosured details which will lead to further unhappiness and confusion.

Thank you.

Dear all,

I miss out one point & need to clarify that my huz or me didn't mentioned that in-future if they is any scratches we'll bring my son to consult doctor. I remember very clearly that on 19/09/09 friday evening, i told the principal that we'll bring my son to consult doctor for the 2nd bite incident bite mark then she straightly suggested us to transfer my son to other centre. I mentioned the previous scratches incident AFTER she told me to transfer my son out. The scratches incident i did mentioned in my previous posting. Somemore is not my son after applying miosturiser no more scratches on his body or face, is we didn't report to them as we think is not that serious case co's as what she mentioned push and pull, snatching are inevitable during play. So it can see that they don't even know there is scratches on face or body.

Does it mean that as a parent we can't confront more & bring my son to consult doctor as the 2nd bite on my son back is swelling. I think every parent will be upset with the centre if a bite on your child & somemore the 2nd bite is on the following day & nobody immediately call to info us, 1st bite also don't have. Still said they can't just put down all their work to just call us but why at the nap time nobody call us too.

Firstly, if Aileen Low really want to prevent the one-sided story from affecting the school image or any misleading then she should disclose more.

Secondly, if Aileen Low don't want to have discuss or disclosured more details then she shouldn't come & post co's as we know that anyone come to forum is to discuss & get more info.

Thirdly i find that at Aileen Low post she didn't really clarify about the 2 times bite. She just clarify the scratches but it's passed. The serious case is the bitting.

I also agreed with Jo, why the teacher did not know that cutebaby77's kid being scratch/bite by other kid? If parent didn't report then teachers will not check on that kid as see whether is they any further scratch or no report they can take for granted as nothing happen. I also feel strange that why teacher can't info the parent immediately at nap time. Usually when i view centre, the person-in-charge will always told us that if teacher got any problem with our child they'll call us at their nap time co's at that time teachers will be more free time. To make phone call also won't take up too much time.

This is how i feel.

OMG!! I can't believe i came across this teeny weeny dracula topic in this forum.A penny from my thought...Biting incident is quite common in childcare. My child was bitten and scratched(on the face) few times. (Now she in K2) There was at times when teachers did not informed me and I confronted her. That's all! So simple right?? UNLESS...It leaves a deep scar on her face with blood all over, then i would consider wasting my money employing a lawyer! Till then, don't exaggerate and be a loser!

Primoroso,
Agreed biting incident is quite common in kids attending CC. Every individual expectation is different, to you might be just a simple issue but maybe to others is not. Pls respect individual regarding this incident.

I believe you are not from this forum. If you are someone from Kinderland, then perhaps either do a official reply like Aileen Low or offline with cutebaby77 if you want to stop this issue. Don't act like a passerby ;)

Just to side track..

Aileen Low:
I hope you are not the principal of the CCC mentioned. I think you have quite a serious problem in your usage of grammar and your sentence structure. Also not forgetting your ability to express yourself in words. I hope your teachers are a lot better.
** I am not saying that my English is good. That's not my profession. If I am paid to do a job which i am supposed to, i should do it well. Like i will not expect a plumber to speak good English but i will expect him to ensure that my pipe dun leak after telling me he had repaired the pipe.

Primoroso:
I think is good you read the whole thread before commenting. If a doctor even bother to write a letter informing the CCC of the seriousness of the biting incident, then what is considered as serious? Deep scar on face with blood all over? Then the CCC will require a lot more parents like you to allow more worse incidents from happening so that they can see more deep scar with blood all over. Because incidents like that dun happen overnight. Is a build up of the teacher's negligence and school's poor system over a period of time. And my last note to Primoroso. You can teach your kid that biting and scratching is okay as long as it does not leave a deep scar with blood all over. However, do also please tell us which school your kid is attending so that all parents here can avoid sending their kid to the same school as her.

I tot Kinderland is a good school? their charges are on the higher side as compared to other CCCs, how can this be happening? will have 2nd thoughts now to send my gal there
sad.gif

Hi Mummies,

How's everyone here.

Hi Cutebaby/ Jo - Enrolled your kids with Mulberry Learning already. Do update if the CCC is really good as I will consider transferring my daughter if they are good and will also enrol for my #2 who has just turned 18 Mths. My elder daughter's CCC going to up the fees liao. It will be $900/mth instead of $800/mth.

Hi Charlotte - I also thot Kinderland is 1 of the sought-after CCC in this area. But, have 2nd thots after reading about what happened.

Back