Chinese speaking nanny/tutor for 5 yr old (2 hrs/daily) - Tenah Merah area

cactus_79

Looking for a chinese speaking nanny/tutor for a 5 yr old boy. from 1pm to 3pm on weekdays. At my home at Tenah Merah. Will need to read books, sing chinese nursery songs, do simple art & craft, speaking chinese to the child. I have the books, songs and art and craft materials at home. pls pm me if you are interested. Students are welcome.

Looking for a chinese speaking nanny/tutor for a 5 yr old boy. from 12noon to 3pm on weekdays. With a view to extending the hours to 12noon to 5pm. At my home at Tenah Merah. Will need to read books, sing chinese nursery songs, do simple art & craft, speaking chinese to the child. I have the books, songs and art and craft materials at home. pls pm me if you are interested.

Looking for individuals who are patient and fun loving, with experienced in early childhood education. Must love kids and have a firm hand in discipline.

Remuneration will be pegged to childcare/kindergarten sector.

hi cactus,
can share with me how much do you intend to pay the nanny/tutor?
coz i'm also thinking to look for a chinese tutor to my coming 5 yo gal. I also was thinking of hirng someone to come to my place to read, talk and play with her.
It's because I dunno mandarin. I can't read or write and can only speak very very basic. My husband knows mandarin but he's very busy with work and usually only sees my gal during weekends.
my gal dislike chinese, she refuses to speak it. I'm very worried for her when she enters P1.
She is currently attending Berries every Saturday but I still feel it's not enough.

when i told my hubby I intend to hire someone to tutor our gal (but not really hard core tutoring, more like talking and playing with her but whole time conversing in mandarin), he says i'm silly.
heehee i'm happy to know i'm not the only one with this thinking now
happy.gif

Hi mulberry, I am thinking of pegging the nanny's remuneration to childcare teacher's rates. It starts at $1.6k/month for 44 hrs for a CPT or DPT trained (without certification and english at O levels lower than B3). the actual remuneration depends on any extra skills the nanny/governess has (for example, if they can supervise my son's piano practice at home, or if they have a driving license and feel comfortable ferrying my children to and from classes - I can provide the use of the car at home).

Hi Hwei Yee, thank you for your post. Would you be able to contact me if you have someone who is experienced with very young children (ie preschoolers)? I do not care too much about CPT qualifications, but rather hope to find someone patient with young children and able to manage their developmental pains (usually emotional maturity). 2 or 3 hours a day is fine for me, but I"m looking for somenoe to come every day.

Back