Chinese Home Small Group Tuition @ Yew Tee / Choa Chu Kang

littlel

Dear parents,
I am Yik Mau, a current Mother Tongue teacher with eight years of teaching experience and holding a Bachelor degree in Counselling from UniSIM. I invite you to enrol your children into a journey of effective and inspired learning in Chinese. Through specially designed courses delivered in advanced classroom settings, your children will be ideally placed to break through to new levels of achievement in Chinese the short-term and acquire valuable culture benefiting them in the future.
Here are some of my unique propositions:
1) Advisor: Mdm Tay Bee Hoon, Senior Teacher
2) Skilled in course material design including reading & comprehension suite, oral suite and writing suite
3) Well-versed in using multimedia, games and stories to arouse students’ interest and enhance learning
4) Classroom specially designed to tailor to learning programmes
5) Effective and Proven Teaching Pedagogy
6) Small Group Tuition with maximum of six pupils per group
7) June Holiday Programme (No extra costs): Speech and Drama Training, Creative Writing Training, Guided Story Reading Training
8) Complimentary hanyu pinyin class for P1 parents so as to enable effective coaching of children
9) Reasonable Fee: $20 per hour regardless of level
P1 to P3: $120 for 4 lessons of 1.5 hours each
P4 to P6: $160 for 4 lessons of 2 hours each
10) Venue: Blk 788 Chua Chu Kang North 6 (3-minute walk from Yew Tee MRT station)
11) Class Timings:
P1: Saturday 10am-1130am
P2: Monday 7pm-830pm
P3: Tuesday 7pm-830pm
P4 Thursday 7pm-9pm

Money Back Guarantee: After 4 lessons, if you think that this tuition class is not suitable for your child, we will provide full refund of the fee.
ENROLL NOW!! Limited classes! Contact me at 93890572. Or email to [email protected]

亲爱的家长,
我是钟老师,是位在职华文教师。拥有八年的教学经验,考获辅导学学士学位。在多年教学生涯中,我致力于提升孩子们对华语及华族文化的兴趣,让兴趣成为孩子们的推动力,自主学习,乐学善用。通过既生动有趣又科学有效的教学,这补习班将会给您的孩子一个截然不同的学习体验。这是一个让您孩子得到启发,自我突破的良机,万勿错过!详情如下:

1)个人资历:在职华文教师,8年教学经验,辅导学学士学位(BCOU Unisim)
2)补习班顾问:郑美云高级教师,骨干教师
3)善于设计教材:阅读理解配套,口试配套,写作配套
4)善于利用多媒体、游戏、故事、提升孩子们的学习兴趣及效果
5)经验证的教学法
6)配合教学而特别设计的课室
7)小组补习(最多6位学生)
8)六月假期提供(无额外收费):演绎训练, 创意写作训练,绘本导读活动
9)为小一生家长免费提供汉语拼音教学,让您更有效地帮助孩子学习
10)合理的收费:一小时收费$20(不论年级)
小一 — 小三:4堂课为$120 (一堂课1小时30分钟)
小四 — 小六:4堂课为$160 (一堂课2小时)

11原银奉还保证:若上了四堂课后觉得此补习班不适合您的孩子,我将原银奉还!
12)时间:
一年级 星期六 10am-1130am
二年级 星期一 7pm-830pm
三年级 星期二 7pm-830pm
四年级 星期四 7pm-9pm
地点:Blk 788 Chua Chu Kang North 6 (靠近油池地铁站,3分钟步程)
名额有限,请即刻报名!联络号码:93890572 ([email protected])

Projector, Whiteboard, Laptops (for each child)
Transparent Glass and 24hrs running ipcam, you can be sure your child is safe with us.

Please contact me @93890572 [email protected]
8506301.jpg

8506302.jpg

Back