Chin Leng, Help!!

hi chin leng,
i want to sell my baby stuff in the Selling Thread but cannot post. But its inapporiate to post in the Free or Want to buy section.
Can u help me with that ?

Thanks !

Ferrari, just to let you that mummies who registered after 15 Nov 06 are not allowed to post items on sale till their 1 yr maturity.

hope this info helps.

Use this link to go directly to the discussion:
~~~~~~~~Assorted Items~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?449169/1082133

I cant my thread
kao_cry.gif

Hi Chin Leng/Bee Lee,

I'm interested some of the items under Spree Overseas.
However I understand that it's open to member that it's been 1yr or b4 15 Nov 06.

And I have try to Pm the person that is organise the Spree, but it's seem tat most of the Spree hv been closed as there is no more lots. And I'm unable to get those items.

Could I ask whether can I request to be able to post on the thread? As there is some items that I realli keen on buying.

Could you help me on this? Please advise.

Hi,
Is there a problem with the server? I've been trying to up load photos for the past 3 days & have not been successful. When is the forum going to be working again?

Hi Chin Leng,

Seems like the PM is nor working as some spreeists said they had PM me but after several days did not see their PM. Kindly advise.

taurus033, are you using yahoo email acct for PM? saw tis posting by Chin Leng under http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2/827866.html?1198192681.

Hi all,

We have started receiving notification of emails not reaching Yahoo! account holders. If you are using Yahoo! email addresses to subscribe to the forum postings, you may like to consider changing your email address which is not using Yahoo! account to subscribe. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi,

My wife ID subaru account is facing problem after she done a email change. Till now have yet to get the activition key.

Pls help

Hi ABC and Tag Lim,

The mail server for sending PMs and forum message notifications crashed a few days ago. We only discovered it this morning. This is likely the reason emails were not received. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We have since replaced the mail server and it should be working again. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

hi Chin Leng,

My a/c also facing problem after I have done my yahoo email change...finally I got my activation key.

many thanks for your great assistance!

Happy New Year 2008!

hi Chin Leng,

Btw, I am still using yahoo account. Can you also advice me whether do I need to change to my another a/c? I have not been receiving PM and notification email.

thanks!

hi chin leng

I posting this on behlaf of my fren's nick galleria who is facing problem logging into the forum. Kindly revert to her. Tks.

hi chin leng

i posted this on behalf on my fren, nick - Lacypurple. She had problem logging into the system & had also email u on this problem. Kindly revert to her. Tks.

Hi Patricia,

If you've not been receiving email notifications and PMs, I would suggest changing your email address as well.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Taurus033,

Please forward the emails which you've received so that we can investigate further. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

hi chin leng,

thanks for yr advice.

me too, same as Taurus033, I have been receiving emails from threads which I did not participate in too.

CL :

PM function having problem ? I dun seem to get the PM which other claimed that they have send.

Hi Chin Leng,

I've tried to pm for many days but none seems to work. No copies was sent to myself. Thot you mentioned that 'We have since replaced the mail server and it should be working again'.

Please advise as there are some items I wish to purchase but I've no other ways of contacting the buyer. Cos I am a new member - NOT allowed to post under FOR SALE. If PM not working, there is no way I can get to the buyer.

Thanks.

Hi subaru and Ting,

Yahoo is still rejecting our mails. If possible, please change to non-yahoo email accounts.

Thanks.

Bee Lee

I've been receiving PMs in my yahoo junk mail folder, never had this problem before Xmas or rather before the few days when SMH was down.

Thanks Leng Leng,

I'll consider changing to a non yahoo email. Currently I am using yahoo mail but some pm manage to come in.

Hi,

I have not been receiving email notification on the threads that I participated. Why is this so? Never have problem last time. Now, it's so difficult to track my purchase...

Back