Childcare

chua_jo

Dear Mommies,

Apart from school fees, anyone know the difference between Mindschamp / learning vision and Cherie hearts?

Any mommies with child in Cherie heart at Tampines?

Apreciate your reviews and comments.

Thank you.

Hi , I know mind champ is around $1.7k before subsidy for full day . I live in Amk there is 1 new branch currently . You can always call up any childcare centre to check their fees, curriculum or better, arrange for a view of the school. That's what I am doing now .. "
Shopping for childcare centre " for my girl next yr .

Hi, I have actually went for a few center visit. Quite disappointed with cherie hearts. Anyone has gd experience with cc around tamp?

Never go enrol yr child to Happy Family at Blk 493E Tampines. They do not really knw wat d kids is doing and my son always come bk n say nth to do in sch. I manage to withdraw him out of dis sch n nw he is at cherie hearts at bedok reservoir...can see from learning nth to nw he activities is pack everyday which he din complain nth to do at sch.

Hi Jacqueline,

How old is your child? Can you share more about the Cherie Hearts curriculum?
Any home work/tests? I heard some has homework at K1 & K2 levels. Whilst some preschools is play-based all the way.
Are the teachers nice?
I am actually looking at the one at Bedok Central which is nearer to my home but really really lost with all the pre-schools options nowadays... :(

Thank you so much!

He is now 6yrs old in K2. He hv lots of activities at d sch. D teacher even bring dem go supermarket. Once a mth dey gt Waterplay at d ctr and oso whenever my son fall or wat dey will put in communication bk n attend to him. Dey hv spelling too. I feel dey r much better than previous cc. If u 1 2 go der kindly let me knw so tt I oso entitle d referral fee discount

Back