Childcare in Yishun

ahnuaz

Hi..anyone can recommend any childcare in Yishun area? Any comments for care corner child development centre, character Montessori north point, little footprint blk 388 n blk 366? Thanks.

Hi..anyone can recommend any childcare in Yishun area? Any comments for care corner child development centre, character Montessori north point, little footprint blk 388 n blk 366? Thanks.
Character montessori Northpoint BizHub fee are expensive, the quality I find it not up to the standard of the price they quoting. They react very slow when kids have emergency, replacement teacher never provided fast enough end up kids left only doing art & craft plus just reading books whole day , no test on the kids for bigger class like K1 n K2. Only have 1 cleaner aunty for whole center, when she MC no cleaner at all.
If your kids are special needs then this place are definitely not suitable, but other than that it's your choice.. They talk nice in front on how handling your kids but they don't really that caring. 2 teacher in class, when they told you 3 is just a nonsense thing...

I send my son from yishun or amk to Mindchamp upper thomson. I feel very at ease with the principals and teachers there taking care and teaching him. They are very dedicated and loving. My son love going to school. He learn through play and activities. I also love that their curriculum consist of reading and writing program. Now they are offering 2 weeks free trial and you may want to try out as it is worthwhile.

Thks all for e info. Thomson is too far cox I don't drive. Anyway, there are more cc opening in my area. Like acekidz, my first step, mindchamp. Any gd review of those???

Back