Childcare centre- Cambridge at Yio Chu Kang

You can try Little Skool House at Orchid country club.They have Open House this Sat.

My son will join this school on May

Not sure have you found a school for your kid? You may want to try out Mindchamp upper thomson that I put my son in. I feel at ease with the principal and teachers taking care of him as they are dedicated and loving. He likes going to school and enjoy the learning activities in school. He can talk well and I like it that their curriculum includes reading and writing enrichment class. They are offering 2 weeks free trial now and it is worthwhile to try.

Hi mummies, I came here finding reviews on the new MapleBear at Yio Chu Kang, wondering if anyone else has visited? I was surprised at their space as they have renovated inside so it looks very clean and cosy. Plus they have a cute outdoor area for sand play and mud kitchen for the kids downstairs. Classes are still small cos they are relatively new, so I like that my child will get more attention. But seems like their toddler class already filling up fast :D

Back