Cheated Spouse

1. Can u guys advise me on this.

I will be buying over the matrimonial flat from my spouse. If this is a 50-50 spilt. Do I have to pay him 50% of the current selling price of this house or will it be based on 50 percent of the purchase price of the flat?
    Also, for example if he had contributed 65 percent of his cpf in this flat. Does it meant that the full 60 percent will be return back to him?

Our current matrimonial flat has a balance loan of only around 15K currently.

Anyone able to advise? Thx.

• Shares
      twitter-white-60.png
      facebook-white-60.png

Court will appoint u or him..one party to complete the sales of the house... proceeds of the house will b 50-50 ..so.if u r selling by appointment of court ..u hv to refund 50% to him ..but all proceeds (meaning profit) will be after deduction of CPF n paying off Interest n stamp.duty n Loan ...regardless of his CPF contri to the house ...court determines the division of Proceeds

1. Can u guys advise me on this.

I will be buying over the matrimonial flat from my spouse. If this is a 50-50 spilt. Do I have to pay him 50% of the current selling price of this house or will it be based on 50 percent of the purchase price of the flat?
    Also, for example if he had contributed 65 percent of his cpf in this flat. Does it meant that the full 60 percent will be return back to him?

Our current matrimonial flat has a balance loan of only around 15K currently.

Anyone able to advise? Thx.

• Shares
      twitter-white-60.png
      facebook-white-60.png
Its will depend on whether your spouse is selling u or transferred his share.
If selling to u mean the market value.
If transfer then will be just the original price of the flat

He would like to sell me the house. I need to purchase His shares based on the flat valuation.
His current contribution is about 60 percent.
We have also compromised on a 50-50 spilt.
Does it meant that it is to my disadvantage?

He would like to sell me the house. I need to purchase His shares based on the flat valuation.
His current contribution is about 60 percent.
We have also compromised on a 50-50 spilt.
Does it meant that it is to my disadvantage?
If u have comprised on a 50% split, then u have the pay him the 50% profit

Hi Everyone and I need your advise:

I am at mid age 30's and have an ex girlfriend who is 6 years older than me. We have broken up ever since January 2017 and it has been 5 months till now and she has not contact me. We are not married yet even when we both have a baby daughter born last year August 2016. She is now coming to 9 months old. After the birth of my daughter for about 4 months. I hinted to her many times that I want to get intimate with her to strengthen our relationships but she keeps rejecting me saying her stomach wound has not healed yet. ( I was thinking even other means will be fine too if you all know what I mean). In the end, I seek my attention elsewhere but chatting with other ladies online to obtain the lost attention which she did not give me all the while. However, I do not do anything physically and it is just online.

I wanted to get married with her immediately but she refused and did not include my name at my daughter's birth certificate and there is no way to prove I am the father at all, even though she and I knows that I am 100% match with my daughter's DNA.

Soon after she managed to find out I was in contact with 1 of them. Naturally, she has decided to cut off contact and broken up this relationship after 2 years.

I know I am in the wrong initially but no matter how hard I tried, she is not responding to me anymore except telling me that I have done her wrong.

It has been 5 months since there is no response from her. Please give me your advise what should I do now? Will she be seeing someone else now? What will she be thinking on her mind now?

Last edited:
Hi Everyone and I need your advise:

I am at mid age 30's and have an ex girlfriend who is 6 years older than me. We have broken up ever since January 2017 and it has been 5 months till now and she has not contact me. We are not married yet even when we both have a baby daughter born last year August 2016. She is now coming to 9 months old. After the birth of my daughter for about 4 months. I hinted to her many times that I want to get intimate with her to strengthen our relationships but she keeps rejecting me saying her stomach wound has not healed yet. ( I was thinking even other means will be fine too if you all know what I mean). In the end, I seek my attention elsewhere but chatting with other ladies online to obtain the lost attention which she did not give me all the while. However, I do not do anything physically and it is just online.

I wanted to get married with her immediately but she refused and did not include my name at my daughter's birth certificate and there is no way to prove I am the father at all, even though she and I knows that I am 100% match with my daughter's DNA.

Soon after she managed to find out I was in contact with 1 of them. Naturally, she has decided to cut off contact and broken up this relationship after 2 years.

I know I am in the wrong initially but no matter how hard I tried, she is not responding to me anymore except telling me that I have done her wrong.

It has been 5 months since there is no response from her. Please give me your advise what should I do now? Will she be seeing someone else now? What will she be thinking on her mind now?
Looking at the age group both of you belongs to, I am guessing that your gf is financially independent And has enough saving or a career to lead a life without your contribution? As I can see that she's not that eager to include your name or marry you.

From your story, it sounds like you didn't cheat before she give birth or just after she give birth? Have you ever asked her why she didn't include your name as the Father? Seems to me that she's already hesitating starting this family with you even before your messages with other women (anyway, no matter what, it's wrong to cheat. More so when she's just given birth and overwhelm with recuperating and taking care of baby)

maybe she's already not very pleased with you and the cheating is the last straw? I think you need to talk to her and find out for yourself what's her thinking and the reason behind her reluctance to let you be the Father or marry you.

How you approach her and make her feel is very important. Don't sound pushy, just let her know that you are sincere to mend the relationship (of course you must prove your action by being loyal and responsible in helping out with baby chores etc) and tell her that even if she doesn't want this relationship anymore, you just need a closure? This is all I can suggest. We are not your gf, we wouldn't know for sure what's she's thinking or whether she has another man. But my advice would be to focus on getting her to talk to you and in order to do that, you can't make her feel pressurised. Do it when you are calm and rational so that words that you type or come out of your mouth is pleasing to her ear. Good luck!

Looking at the age group both of you belongs to, I am guessing that your gf is financially independent And has enough saving or a career to lead a life without your contribution? As I can see that she's not that eager to include your name or marry you.

From your story, it sounds like you didn't cheat before she give birth or just after she give birth? Have you ever asked her why she didn't include your name as the Father? Seems to me that she's already hesitating starting this family with you even before your messages with other women (anyway, no matter what, it's wrong to cheat. More so when she's just given birth and overwhelm with recuperating and taking care of baby)

maybe she's already not very pleased with you and the cheating is the last straw? I think you need to talk to her and find out for yourself what's her thinking and the reason behind her reluctance to let you be the Father or marry you.

How you approach her and make her feel is very important. Don't sound pushy, just let her know that you are sincere to mend the relationship (of course you must prove your action by being loyal and responsible in helping out with baby chores etc) and tell her that even if she doesn't want this relationship anymore, you just need a closure? This is all I can suggest. We are not your gf, we wouldn't know for sure what's she's thinking or whether she has another man. But my advice would be to focus on getting her to talk to you and in order to do that, you can't make her feel pressurised. Do it when you are calm and rational so that words that you type or come out of your mouth is pleasing to her ear. Good luck!

Hi Kopi Lim;

Many thanks for your reply and your suggestions & advise.

I tried all my ways and means to get in touch with her but she has blocked and cut me off on all access: Whatsapp/Telephone Calls. Tried to go to her house and was told I am not allowed to see my daughter.

From what I know, there are some unwed fathers who do not want to have any form of responsibilities but I DO. Even went to the extend to email her indicating I still want to help out with baby's stuff like milk powders/clothings/toys and other necessities because I love my daughter very much.

I prayed for my daughter to be safe & healthy every day. Even bought diapers and other stuffs which I can only put it outside the house consistently.

Time passing doesn't make my love for my daughter fade away.

Hi Kopi Lim;

Many thanks for your reply and your suggestions & advise.

I tried all my ways and means to get in touch with her but she has blocked and cut me off on all access: Whatsapp/Telephone Calls. Tried to go to her house and was told I am not allowed to see my daughter.

From what I know, there are some unwed fathers who do not want to have any form of responsibilities but I DO. Even went to the extend to email her indicating I still want to help out with baby's stuff like milk powders/clothings/toys and other necessities because I love my daughter very much.

I prayed for my daughter to be safe & healthy every day. Even bought diapers and other stuffs which I can only put it outside the house consistently.

Time passing doesn't make my love for my daughter fade away.
Hi ken ken,

Sounds like your gf is really really angry with you. I m not her and I do not know the content of the messages you have with other women. My hubby cheated with prostitutes so I m in no position to comment on her treatment towards you as my thinking would be unfair to her. Cheating is the most hurting thing a bf or spouse can do to their other halves. My hubby is worse than you so to me maybe your mistakes sounds mild as compared to my hubby. But even if my hubby didn't cheat physically, I too would be extremely furious and humiliated with my spouse's flirting with other women online or over phone messages too. Whichever form of cheating is still cheating yah. And the trust is definitely broken. Since she is not legally married to you, it sounds logical that after confirming your disloyalty, it would be more safe to not trust you and marry you. If I put myself in her situation, I would probably choose not to marry you too because the trust is broken and I wouldn't want to handle the messy divorce in future when you cheat the second time. Marriage is no bed of roses, it requires a lot of effort and commitment, why would someone trust you to be honest and loyal when you can cheat even before marriage?

I understand your love towards your Daughter but you have to ask yourself truthfully. You Want to Mary her because of your Daughter or because you really love her? You understand that it's Two different issues right? There are men who love their kids but they don't love their spouses, hence, they come home end of the day but they have gfs outside or they visit prostitutes outside instead of making effort in their relationship with their spouses. Then it's unfair to expect the Wife to remain as Wife while the hubby's hearts is somewhere else. Thinking along this line, I wouldn't want to marry you too if I were in her situation. And honestly, both you have sexual issues too. I don't know her real reason for rejecting intimacy, maybe it's the hormones after giving birth, maybe she's really physically very tired, maybe she has Low sex drive all along or maybe she doesn't really understand a man's need for intimacy. It might be temporary but it might be permanent. I think this needs to be communicated as well. If you think Pratically, if both of your sexual needs are not balanced and both you cannot come up with an agreed pattern where both are comfortable, then it's going to pose Long term problem as well. Then what's the point of getting married??

With regards to your Daughter. I think she is angry with you so she cut off your contact with your Daughter, which is understandable but of course, not reasonable, because you have the right to see your Daughter as Long as you didn't pose any harm to the baby. But being a gentleman and understanding man, I think you may need to give her more time to cool down before you can negotiate the right to see your Daughter. I would say that your focus is to gain her trust and willingness to talk to you so that you can have a clearer picture and even a proper closure etc.

Kudos to you for the emails and buying of baby stuffs to place outside the house. My suggestion is that you continue doing this. Maybe she would be touched and finally decide to communicate with you one day. I don't know the content of your email but I suggest you don't talk anything about marriage etc. I would suggest you let her know clearly that your constant effort is to have a chance to have proper communication with her and a chance to see your own Daughter. No pressurising issues about marriage or intimacy.

Hi ken ken,

Sounds like your gf is really really angry with you. I m not her and I do not know the content of the messages you have with other women. My hubby cheated with prostitutes so I m in no position to comment on her treatment towards you as my thinking would be unfair to her. Cheating is the most hurting thing a bf or spouse can do to their other halves. My hubby is worse than you so to me maybe your mistakes sounds mild as compared to my hubby. But even if my hubby didn't cheat physically, I too would be extremely furious and humiliated with my spouse's flirting with other women online or over phone messages too. Whichever form of cheating is still cheating yah. And the trust is definitely broken. Since she is not legally married to you, it sounds logical that after confirming your disloyalty, it would be more safe to not trust you and marry you. If I put myself in her situation, I would probably choose not to marry you too because the trust is broken and I wouldn't want to handle the messy divorce in future when you cheat the second time. Marriage is no bed of roses, it requires a lot of effort and commitment, why would someone trust you to be honest and loyal when you can cheat even before marriage?

I understand your love towards your Daughter but you have to ask yourself truthfully. You Want to Mary her because of your Daughter or because you really love her? You understand that it's Two different issues right? There are men who love their kids but they don't love their spouses, hence, they come home end of the day but they have gfs outside or they visit prostitutes outside instead of making effort in their relationship with their spouses. Then it's unfair to expect the Wife to remain as Wife while the hubby's hearts is somewhere else. Thinking along this line, I wouldn't want to marry you too if I were in her situation. And honestly, both you have sexual issues too. I don't know her real reason for rejecting intimacy, maybe it's the hormones after giving birth, maybe she's really physically very tired, maybe she has Low sex drive all along or maybe she doesn't really understand a man's need for intimacy. It might be temporary but it might be permanent. I think this needs to be communicated as well. If you think Pratically, if both of your sexual needs are not balanced and both you cannot come up with an agreed pattern where both are comfortable, then it's going to pose Long term problem as well. Then what's the point of getting married??

With regards to your Daughter. I think she is angry with you so she cut off your contact with your Daughter, which is understandable but of course, not reasonable, because you have the right to see your Daughter as Long as you didn't pose any harm to the baby. But being a gentleman and understanding man, I think you may need to give her more time to cool down before you can negotiate the right to see your Daughter. I would say that your focus is to gain her trust and willingness to talk to you so that you can have a clearer picture and even a proper closure etc.

Kudos to you for the emails and buying of baby stuffs to place outside the house. My suggestion is that you continue doing this. Maybe she would be touched and finally decide to communicate with you one day. I don't know the content of your email but I suggest you don't talk anything about marriage etc. I would suggest you let her know clearly that your constant effort is to have a chance to have proper communication with her and a chance to see your own Daughter. No pressurising issues about marriage or intimacy.

Yes I know I am in the wrong that time and the root cause is the lack of intimacy between me and her. I told her before my problem with her and the relationship with my daughter is completely two different issues. She cannot relate these 2 issues together thinking I am not fit to be her father.

It has been so long since I last saw my daughter and being 8 months now, she should be able to crawl up and down and holding on to objects, and slight walking maybe I am just thinking. Do you think she will still use diapers and I know the brand she is using. Should also be mixing milk powder with Pu-ree on slight solid foods if you can please advise me?

I am just wondering will she throw away the stuffs which I have bought for my daughter? Up till now even though there is still no form of communication, I am still waiting for her to come back, hoping she will forgive me in the end. I do not know how long will that be. What happens if she starts to ask "Where is my daddy?" How is she going to answer her? Haiz....

@Ken.ken IMO you are immature to be a husband... your root cause is a childish excuse.. whatever you do or going to do is not going to help you improve your relationship with ur ex. However you seem to be wanting to be a dad, perhaps seem fun to you now or perhaps you never have the chance to take care of your child so you do not know how taxing it is....

Try to set a lunch appointment with your daughter. Take them out and take care of your daughter solely by yourself. Don't talk about nonsense like how much you love her and daughter, how much you want to marry her and raise your daughter together. Just purely show her action and zip up your honey words. I totally understand why she alien herself if she has to listen all these craps

Now my baby boy fidgetting with my ps4 controller which he knows he cannot touch coz he wants his mom's attention. At least my son dun give me crap excuse root cause is his mum using her hp *get the drift*

@Ken.ken IMO you are immature to be a husband... your root cause is a childish excuse.. whatever you do or going to do is not going to help you improve your relationship with ur ex. However you seem to be wanting to be a dad, perhaps seem fun to you now or perhaps you never have the chance to take care of your child so you do not know how taxing it is....

Try to set a lunch appointment with your daughter. Take them out and take care of your daughter solely by yourself. Don't talk about nonsense like how much you love her and daughter, how much you want to marry her and raise your daughter together. Just purely show her action and zip up your honey words. I totally understand why she alien herself if she has to listen all these craps

Now my baby boy fidgetting with my ps4 controller which he knows he cannot touch coz he wants his mom's attention. At least my son dun give me crap excuse root cause is his mum using her hp *get the drift*

Yes Thanks for the advise.

I acknowledged my mistake and deserved to be reprimanded by everyone who sees my case. Yes, it is taxing to raise up a child but I have never complained about it n it is out of willingless without asking anything in return.

As I am denied access to my daughter, there is no way I can reach out to see the both of them. Actions speak louder than words.

All I can do now is to get what are the basic neccessities for my daughter. Whether she will accept it I don't know.

@Ken.ken

Only child needs praise or acceptance on everything he/she does. Mature adult do not need reassurance on every single minor stuff.

So doesn't matter whether she accepts or not. What matters is you give. It is what you should as a dad. So i don't think is a plus point or ur ex will be touched because it is what you should do at the first place.

Im not reprimanding you. I just imagine if I'm your ex, I would react the same way.

@Ken.ken

Only child needs praise or acceptance on everything he/she does. Mature adult do not need reassurance on every single minor stuff.

Very much thank you for replying. Will do what a dad must do.

So doesn't matter whether she accepts or not. What matters is you give. It is what you should as a dad. So i don't think is a plus point or ur ex will be touched because it is what you should do at the first place.

Im not reprimanding you. I just imagine if I'm your ex, I would react the same way.

@Ken.ken

Yes will agree with u totally. Hope she can see my constant actions throughout. No more words, just actions. I hope she will come to know one day which unsure when.

8 months old daughter will mean lots of things changes under development. Buying puree, food, toys n other stuffs which will enhance her learning. As Im still unable yo see my daughter n gf, the things I bought are purely based on research n asking around.

Hope it helps my daughter.

Yes will agree with u totally. Hope she can see my constant actions throughout. No more words, just actions. I hope she will come to know one day which unsure when.

8 months old daughter will mean lots of things changes under development. Buying puree, food, toys n other stuffs which will enhance her learning. As Im still unable yo see my daughter n gf, the things I bought are purely based on research n asking around.

Hope it helps my daughter.
seriously 8 months old toddler do not really need toys and all the fancy stuffs.... those are commercialize stuffs which market themselves as "enhance learning"... (coming from a mother with 15 months old twin) what they really need is food, shelter and love... you can continue to work on your relationship with your daughter. try to push in this direction... if you are able to establish the link with your daughter, then you try to work out the relationship with your ex... i dun think ur ex will consider you as a potential spouse currently.

if i am a single mother with 8 months old toddler and i am able to provide food, shelter and love to my child. i wouldn't want to handle an immature adult with attention deficiency problem. and if he cannot be a role model for my child, i definitely boot him off my life.

Well. Seems to me that your hubby is not repentant and totally disregard your feelings. Let him immerse in this romance then! If it's still within 6 months after your discovery, file for divorce under adultery! If sufficient prove, he can't contest. Talk to your lawyer first, if need more proof then hire PI to follow. If can catch them holding hands, kissing and check in to hotel etc, I think it's sufficient proof already. Under adultery he can't contest and easier for you to fight for more alimony and maintenance. Once proven adultery, you can request him to pay for the PI fees also!

From your hubby behaviour, I highly likely feel that sooner or later he will suffer the consequences of his own actions. You don't need to do anything just wait and see:

1) girl still young might dump him in future and he finally understands how shitty it is to be abandoned
2) they got serious and got married, more problem appear and he finally realised that marriage is more about commitment, it doesn't survive on romance! Romance is only the initial sparks you get when u meet someone at the start. They might end up divorcing also.
3) either of them got into another affair (since they are ok with having affairs Now, I don't see why they won't be ok with having affairs with others in future) and things turned ugly.
4) other colleagues start to realise their affair and they spoiled their reputations or may end up getting fired too.

Take care of yourself for now and live better than them. They are digging their own graves actually. Not your fault!
Hi, I’m currently facing similar issues. I have filed for divorce basis adultery but now my hub is threatening to contest because I refused to give him reasonable access to the kids. Actually I already allowed two times a week but he wants more.
I read that adultery doesn’t necessary let us have higher maintenance. Is that true?

I don’t know why he is so blatant when he knows that his princess have to show up in court. Why is he so fearless?

Hi, I’m currently facing similar issues. I have filed for divorce basis adultery but now my hub is threatening to contest because I refused to give him reasonable access to the kids. Actually I already allowed two times a week but he wants more.
I read that adultery doesn’t necessary let us have higher maintenance. Is that true?

I don’t know why he is so blatant when he knows that his princess have to show up in court. Why is he so fearless?
Hi,

I don't usually read this forum anymore because I want to move on but I feel a need to answer your question. Yes not necessary more maintenance, depends on a Lot of factors. Like how much is he earning. If he only earn 1500, then can't fight for 2k mah. Judge also will try to be reasonable, not help you till the extent like punishing him and eveything to your favour. So your maintenance u must go calculate and find proof or receipt of necessity expenses and Prove u need the maintenance, especially the kids part.

Twice a week is already reasonable access. But if he wants to fight then let him fight Lor. Sometimes when divorce, people turn ugly, it's the poor kids suffer lah. But if he is not harming the kids in anyway, even though he has wronged you, you stilll cannot deny that he might want to see kids more cos he loves the kids. So if the concern is that he might harm the kids, then yes you might have to fight the case. But if him wanting to see more is due to Father love, then actually it's not really solely we allow or don't allow. We have to separate our relationship w spouse from our spouse relationship with kids. If he loves them and wants to see them more, if can don't trouble kids to attend court and if the kids also willing and want to see the daddy more, you may wana consider to come to a compromise instead of fighting the case about visitation.

You might need therapy yourself to heal from the divorce. It's not easy, jiayou

Hi,

I don't usually read this forum anymore because I want to move on but I feel a need to answer your question. Yes not necessary more maintenance, depends on a Lot of factors. Like how much is he earning. If he only earn 1500, then can't fight for 2k mah. Judge also will try to be reasonable, not help you till the extent like punishing him and eveything to your favour. So your maintenance u must go calculate and find proof or receipt of necessity expenses and Prove u need the maintenance, especially the kids part.

Twice a week is already reasonable access. But if he wants to fight then let him fight Lor. Sometimes when divorce, people turn ugly, it's the poor kids suffer lah. But if he is not harming the kids in anyway, even though he has wronged you, you stilll cannot deny that he might want to see kids more cos he loves the kids. So if the concern is that he might harm the kids, then yes you might have to fight the case. But if him wanting to see more is due to Father love, then actually it's not really solely we allow or don't allow. We have to separate our relationship w spouse from our spouse relationship with kids. If he loves them and wants to see them more, if can don't trouble kids to attend court and if the kids also willing and want to see the daddy more, you may wana consider to come to a compromise instead of fighting the case about visitation.

You might need therapy yourself to heal from the divorce. It's not easy, jiayou
Hi, thanks for responding. In this case, I’m very reasonable already. He is asking for more access only more to please his mom. His kids are in upper primary and I told him it’s very disruptive as no one is there to coach them studies during weekdays but he insist he has the rights. This only shows he doesn’t think of the child’s welfare at all. If he does, he wouldn’t cut the maintenance to 1/3 of what he used to give.

In that case, I seek more confidence in fighting this case with him. I have been trying to settle it amicably but he chose to give me a shit proposal at his own interest.

Exactly like my case, just want to fight for the sake of fighting. Actually after sometime, even my child told me: " Dad doesn't really coach me, he tells me the answer."
So my advice to you is, just keep your cool, your child will be able to discern right or wrong in time to come. Write your reasons and your concerns, let the court decide.
I would suggest you asking your lawyer to write to his lawyer to stop him from introducing your children to the third party untill they finished the PSLE. Btw, they are blatant because they are shameless PERIOD

Hi, thanks for responding. In this case, I’m very reasonable already. He is asking for more access only more to please his mom. His kids are in upper primary and I told him it’s very disruptive as no one is there to coach them studies during weekdays but he insist he has the rights. This only shows he doesn’t think of the child’s welfare at all. If he does, he wouldn’t cut the maintenance to 1/3 of what he used to give.

In that case, I seek more confidence in fighting this case with him. I have been trying to settle it amicably but he chose to give me a shit proposal at his own interest.

I’m a PR and my husband is a Singaporean. Today, i randomly checked his phone and found out that he’s engaging in a ‘massage parlor’. I’m not so sure if he went there already or just booked an appt. I have all the evidence of the time he contact the number and also i found out that the number belongs to a PRC that do those sexual services that can search from the internet. It’s not his first time to do this last time with Thai, Viet etc. We’re having a 2nd child and we’re getting a house next year. I don’t know if i just accept it or separatehim. He knows that i know but still acting blur and trying to change the topic to make me the one who’s at fault. What to do? We’re young couple so i feel that it’s better to divorce that stay in this kind of relationship.
My husband will not admit it whatever it takes he will revert the problem to me that i always started this kind of nonsense.

i'm a working mother of two, 2 and 5 years old. married for 7 years. my husband has been visiting prostitutes before my 2nd child was born, later he transmitted HPV to me in March 2012. since then we have no sex till now and slept in diff rooms. what's my plan?

stay put. if divorce, i can't keep my 2 kids for sure in terms of finance, so i'm constantly looking forward to meet a wealthy 'kind' man who's willing to settle my divorce procedure and secure the custody of my 2 kids. however, if he initiates divorce, i'll demand $100K lump sum, 2 kids custody, the house and monthly maintenance $3k.

in the meantime, i ignore his presence even though he goes out at night and comes back in the 'morning', he's a shameless person and good at turning table around, so save my energy; so long he continues to pay for our major household expenses.

i stay happy by going to work, staying close to my family, enriching my life and lastly growing my savings. my 2 kids are now in full day childcare centre.

i write this to share with you what i have gone through and what i'm planning for my life ahead.

OMG!

I'm back to this forum after 7 years, lol!

My 2 beautiful kids are now 9 and 12yo, i still stay in my current marriage though.

No change in my plan to divorce my husband in another 3 years time, when my boy can be more independent in his secondary school life.

I'm now dating a new man who knows my current situation and willing to wait for me to divorce my husband.

I'm not bothered of what others think of me, life is short and i want to be happy again after staying in this unhappy and sexless marriage for 8 years.

I'm prepared for the worst if my husband finds out. I will be happily let him file the divorce and he can care for both 2 kids but under joint custody, and each get 50% of sale proceeds from our marital home.

I'm 50yo this year, working mum with good savings, my current bf is younger than me and single.

My message is, everyone can start a new life regardless of age and plan accordingly, ensure that kids are least affected by our actions.

Hugs and loves ~~~

OMG!

I'm back to this forum after 7 years, lol!

My 2 beautiful kids are now 9 and 12yo, i still stay in my current marriage though.

No change in my plan to divorce my husband in another 3 years time, when my boy can be more independent in his secondary school life.

I'm now dating a new man who knows my current situation and willing to wait for me to divorce my husband.

I'm not bothered of what others think of me, life is short and i want to be happy again after staying in this unhappy and sexless marriage for 8 years.

I'm prepared for the worst if my husband finds out. I will be happily let him file the divorce and he can care for both 2 kids but under joint custody, and each get 50% of sale proceeds from our marital home.

I'm 50yo this year, working mum with good savings, my current bf is younger than me and single.

My message is, everyone can start a new life regardless of age and plan accordingly, ensure that kids are least affected by our actions.

Hugs and loves ~~~

It is your right to find the man you love. No one should stop you. Not even when you are still married. I'm glad you found yours.

During my marriage with my ex husband, i found that he has become so useless that he lost his job. I didn't give up and finally found love by upgrading from a Singaporean man to a French who is so much better in everyway. I finally managed to divorce my useless ex husband for my bf. But after divorce, I found my ex husband cheated on me by having a gf after divorce and married that Vietnamese or thai woman anyway doesn't matter since they all look the same. My lawyers said my divorce settlement cannot qualify me to demand for more. And having a gf after our divorce is not cheating. I can't understand how is it not cheating when he has to pay me maintenance. He is still obligated to our marriage! But I must take revenge on him for cheating on me. I must destroy his marriage with that whore. How do i make a killing out of his finances since he doesn't make enough to pay me more now?

It is your right to find the man you love. No one should stop you. Not even when you are still married. I'm glad you found yours.

During my marriage with my ex husband, i found that he has become so useless that he lost his job. I didn't give up and finally found love by upgrading from a Singaporean man to a French who is so much better in everyway. I finally managed to divorce my useless ex husband for my bf. But after divorce, I found my ex husband cheated on me by having a gf after divorce and married that Vietnamese or thai woman anyway doesn't matter since they all look the same. My lawyers said my divorce settlement cannot qualify me to demand for more. And having a gf after our divorce is not cheating. I can't understand how is it not cheating when he has to pay me maintenance. He is still obligated to our marriage! But I must take revenge on him for cheating on me. I must destroy his marriage with that whore. How do i make a killing out of his finances since he doesn't make enough to pay me more now?
Hi dear, thanks for your support on my side.

My understanding of your divorce is, court has issued you with the official divorce paper together with settlement.

My view is the same as your lawyer that it's not cheating to have dates after divorce.

As for the settlement, i thought it should have been agreed and stated clearly on paper upon divorce. I understand that you can escalate it to family court if he defaults the payment. This is my worry too, hence i already planned to ask for one lump sum instead of monthly maintenance if I were given the full care of my kids.

Please correct me if i have misunderstood your situation.

Hi dear, thanks for your support on my side.

My understanding of your divorce is, court has issued you with the official divorce paper together with settlement.

My view is the same as your lawyer that it's not cheating to have dates after divorce.

As for the settlement, i thought it should have been agreed and stated clearly on paper upon divorce. I understand that you can escalate it to family court if he defaults the payment. This is my worry too, hence i already planned to ask for one lump sum instead of monthly maintenance if I were given the full care of my kids.

Please correct me if i have misunderstood your situation.

Remarrying while he is still obligated to paying me maintenance is the same as having an affair. I am disappointed that my lawyers didn't agree.

Maintenance is a women's right and our weapon empowered by law. If he defaults on his payment, i will make sure he go to jail and break up his affair with his wife. This will teach him a lesson for not staying faithful. It is a waste the marital rape wasn't repealed early enough. Otherwise i could threaten him with rape cries and made it easier for me.

I hope you can also demand your rights and break him for wasting your youth.

Some people just cannot stand it when others made it in life. I successfully upgraded. Face it. It's rights i dare to fight for. Not like you.

Some people just cannot stand it when others made it in life. I successfully upgraded. Face it. It's rights i dare to fight for. Not like you.
haha. you depend on your ex maintenance for your daily life and you say you made it in life???
you are disgusting to the max.
anyway have some backbone la. what right you have? very soon your ex will not pay you a single cent and you will be ditched by your white men

cant agree more!
your husband is a loser to marry a bitch like you!
I really means it, a bitch waggling it tail infront of the white men.
you are a disgrace to all women especially Singapore women

Back