Carter's OshKosh By Emm (newton/ bukit panjang) $30 free out of $75. Cap $75.

Emmie3006

Carter's OshKosh

images

http://www.carters.com/
http://www.oshkosh.com/

upload_2017-2-3_21-7-6-png.676700

upload_2017-2-3_21-7-9-png.676701

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with the T&Cs below:
Rate of Exchange: US$1 = SG$1.41
(Adjusted if CC charge higher)

How to spree with me!
1) Provide me with your information.
2) Fill up merchandise details.
3) Provide transfer information, including amount and ref no or Internet banking transfer nick (Please use your SMH nick)
4) watsapp me 9229@7474 for confirmation
5) Wait for my shipping fee email - Which will be send to you when the package is ready to mail out.

Terms and Conditions :
`- No payment, No orders, kindly transfer the funds after placing orders. No Confirmation needed. So I can close the spree ASAP, Use the latest formula for calculations.
`- No courier unless package is more than 2KG, No collection, Only mail out via Normal or Registered mail. Default will be registered mail unless you indicate.
`- No cancellation, changes or refund is allowed once order is placed with merchant.
`- You can combine your package if you have orders from the same or my other sprees. Please allow 1 working day for me to email the combine bill to you.
`- I do spree by spree batch by batch, I do not switch the funds unless you indicate.
`- In the event of OOS item, I'll refunds or use excess funds for shipping fee, refund if any left.
`- In the event when refund is needed, I'll refund within 2-3 working days after you provide your account no. and bank details. Only POSB & DBS Bank.
`- Enquiries will be alias via email only. Kindly do not spam my email. Will reply within 2 working days.
`- Working days are from Monday to Friday, Kindly understand that I need time for my full time job, family and myself. I'll try my best to reply emails on weekends.
`- I will not be held liable for shipment delays from the merchant/freight forwarding company.
`- I will not be held liable for any lost or damage of your items en route from US to Singapore.
`- I will not be held liable for any lost or damaged after I've mail out the package from my place.
`- You can check with SingPost for registered mail. (newurlhttp://www.singpost.com/customer-care.html,http://www.singpost.com/customer-care.html)
`- I will try to avoid incurring GST. But should GST be incurred due to shipping, it will have to be shared among the spreeists.
`- I reserve the right to cancel this spree due to poor response.
`- You need to check the forum for confirmation of orders and shipping updates, I'll post the updates once I've the information.

Shipping :
Domestic Charges
International shipping rates via Vpost
International shipping to be divided by physical weight
Items which are heavy/bulky must be prepared to pay more in shipping.

Payment :
POSB saving : 109-49409-7
1st payment for Merchandise only.
2nd payment for the Domestic charges(if any)+International shipping+Local postage+Registered mail.
For internet banking transfer - kindly use nick during transfer.
For ATM transfers - kindly indicate your nick, date and amount of transfer via email.
Please do not "Start a Conversation".

Delivery :
Due to my past experience, I have ceased self collection, as I am tired of waiting for people who are constantly late when meetup. Hope you understand.
I will not be held liable for any damaged or missing articles after I've mail out via SingPost, you can check with SingPost for registered mail.
All packages will be sent out via
Registered postage – Normal postage + additional $2.50 (with tracking ref)
Normal postage – postage fee to be based on package weight (no tracking ref)
I'll email you the details of the mail out so you can keep track.

Waiting Time :
- Approximately 3-4 weeks after spree is closed.

Placing of order :
Watsapp 9229@7474 if you cannot place order here.
Please do not "Start a Conversation".
Transfer the funds once you place your order to prevent delays in closing, no confirmation needed.
Register or Normal mail only.
Kindly provide your email so that we can inform you when your things arrived

Please use the ordering format
NICK:
Email: Email me don't post on thread

Item name:
URL: (Ensure that it works)
Alternative if oos:
Color:
Size:
Qty:
Price in USD before discount $: