Calling Members of Hokkien Huay Guan

hi,

Like to enquire whether it is possible to get my mother to join in and recommends me to join in?

My mom is a hokkien but I am cantonese. Anyone encounter this?

Hi jaygab,

Thanks for the advise. hmm, looks like I cannot explore on this to get my girl to Ai Tong Pri school. so sad
sad.gif

Hi Members of Hokkien Huay Kuan

I'm also looking for 2 members to help me join the hokkien huay kuan. Can anyone help me? Can email me : [email protected]

I wanted to enrol my gal to ai Tong but i m living more than 1km away
sad.gif

hi hi everyone
i am looking for help to recommend me to join hokkien huay kuan. is there anyone out there who can help me i will really appreciate and i can go meet up with you anytime to your convenience. pls email me at [email protected]

Hi Members of Hokkien Huay Kuan

I'm also looking for 2 members to help my mom join the hokkien huay kuan. Can anyone help me? Can email me : [email protected]? It will be great if I can meet up with you at Bishan area?

Thank you.

Hi all

I'm looking for one last signature for the SHHK application. Please contact me at [email protected] . Will really appreciate it. I will go to the place and time of your convenience. My kid was born last year.

Hi All,

Pls pardon my ignorance..

I need to check on something regarding joining Hokkien Huay Guan. My wife and myself are not Hokkiens. Does that rule us out totally?

However, my mother-in-law is a Hokkien. Does that help in anyway?

Hi members of Hokkien Huay Kuan,
Thanks for all the help that you guys have rendered.

Hi Emily, I am so sorry that out of the goodwill that you helped and you got the nuisance from some of the inconsiderate people.

I am also urgently wanted to be a member and I hope to get 2 members to help me. I will not cause any inconvenience to you and will abide to your schedule, just need a signature from you and will meet you at anywhere you want.

Would really appreciate your help....plssss

Hi members of hokkien huay guan,

I'm also looking for 2 members for help to recommend me to join the hokkien huay guan. My email address [email protected].
I can meet up with you any time at your convenience

Thank you.

Hi all

I came across this thread when I was searching from google.

My hubby and I are too looking for existing members for recommendation.

I am willing to meet up/deliver the form, or even provide registered mail to you for your signature, and I will pay for you to mail back the form if necessary.

Those who are willing to help, please kindly PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thank you very much!
happy.gif

Dear SHHK Members:

I have gotten one endorsement and badly need another kind soul to help.

My wife and me is most willing to meet you at your convinence time and place.

Please drop me an email [email protected] or sms Mobile 91296858.

Thank you so much...

Dear mummies, have a very gd English tutor to recommend based at Thomson CC. Can call 6252 9731 for free assessment. He was former English HOD and still currently teaching.

Any shhk member can advise me?
happy.gif

Does it mean once we are member we are automatically under 2B when we register our child for P1? We need not need to do volunteer work in order to be under 2B?

orange,
Of cos not! Depending on which school u are planning to apply, there is a quota for each of the school. If the number of applicants is more than the quota, then shhk will decide base on how active is the member and the length of membership.

Hi B2B3M4

Thks for the reply. Oic. Then how to be a active member? I am a new member n dont know wat to do.

hi orange,

try to be an active volunteer about 1 year before you register for your kids but take note that if you are going for ai tong and tao nan, you need to be membership for 4 years and above, living within 1km AND an active member, then you can go for phrase 2b, if not, dun bother cos i meet other hokkien huay kuan mummies who told me must meet all 3 criterias. Not to forget, in order to go for phrase 2b, you need someone from committee in hokkien huay kuan to endorse your phrase 2b form if not even if you quality for phrase 2b registeration, no signature from the committee or management to endorse, you might not even qualify for phrase 2b even if you are not going for tao nan and aitong.

It is a very long tedious process cos not only join volunteer work (might need about 8 hours on sun if there is event and need volunteer),must spend money and join in the activities they have(different from volunteer), must make sure within 1km AND NOT 1-2 kim

yep,
and to add on, assuming all these criteria met, u won't know if u are eligible for phase 2b until few days b4 u are due for reigistration. The quota will only be decided after the vacancies has been taken up in the 1st few phases. unlike other forms of phase 2b like religion affiliation, community leader or PV. Once u meet the criteria, u are all ready for phase 2b.

Hi larkspur n B2B3M4

Thanks for the info. I am surprise to hear tat. i tot of enrolling my child to ai tong and i live 1-2km away. After hearing what both of u saying, i think no chance for me already.

my friend lives in bishan and she wants to go for PV for aitong. School told her since her house 1-2km, they reject her cos they only want to take in pv within 1km and for the huay kuan they select within 1km so that even with balloting,the fight is for those within 1km

Actually i din want to post about this in case some mummies tot that i want to have less competition or wat , really scared of the mummies here. But since you are already a member, might as well let you know and you decide what you want to do. Anyway i am not going for aitong or tao nan just for your info

lakspur
can i ask how to b an active member? do u mean volunteer our help etc? im also a new member so tot to increase my chances of getting the letter.
Also for those events held by the huay kuen does it help if we join them fm time to time also?

they will send an email and ask for volunteer and you just volunteer yourself. So far for my volunteer, it is always on a sat or sun and can be as short as 4 hours or as long as 8 hours so i always make my hubby or my mother in law will help me out.i join the events from time to time too cos not all events suitable and i dun join things like wine tasting, going to a tour to fujian shen etc.

Hi larkspur

Thanks for sharing the info. i m sad to know tat n its useless for me to be a memeber already.

U mean the shhk will send email n ask u to be volunteer? And they organise trip to fujian shen?

i mean they will email when they need volunteer, so you just reply that the email whenever they send out email.

i mean they organise a lot of activities and in the past used to organise overseas trip to fujian shen etc so you have to look out for the activities they have

hi nothing2do,

ats will shift to temporary building while the school in bishan is undergoing upgrading to cater for the single session. They will move back to the bishan school once upgrading is done. You can check the moe website for more details

Hi all ,

I am looking for existing SHHK members to join the association. I just need another member to complete the application.. Anyone can help? I will meet u at your convenient time and place.

Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

HI Mummies,

I tried to apply for PV for Nan Chiau Primary but seems not working.

I need help from existing SHHK members to join the assciation.

Hope someone could help and give advise.

Please email me at [email protected]

Many Thanks

Hi Mummies,

I need help to endorse me to join the Hokkien association. I have gotten 1 signature, now i need 1 more. Hope someone will help me. I can meet you any place and time at your convenient. Thanks in advance for your help.

Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Hi Mummies,

Thanks for all your advice on this thread - it is certainly most useful.

I am a mummy staying at Bishan Street 23 and my son is now 2.5 years. I want to join the SHHK as soon as possible. I plan to do the following to get my son into Ai Tong:
1) Join the SHHK
2) Move nearer to Ai Tong - I'm currently between 1- 2 KM but will definitely be moving to within 1KM. I am very committed to this
3) Volunteer at the SHHK

Please I need your help to recommend me to join the Hokkien association. I am very serious about this and 100% committed. Your recommendation will not be wasted on me. I will meet you at your convenient time and place for signatory of the form. If you do not want to meet up in person, I can also courier the form to your office, the courier person will wait for you to sign and he will then bring the form back to me.

My husband is hokkien so we are eligible to join.

Please, I seek your kind assistance to help my son Jared get into Ai Tong Primary School. Here is a picture of him.

Thanks. All assistance is greatly appreciated.

5124992.jpg

happy.gif

Cheers,

Please I need your help to recommend me to join the Hokkien association. I will meet you at your convenient time and place to sign the form.

Thanks. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Hi mummies,

I desperately need 2 signatures to recommend me for hokkien huay kuan membership. Will be travelling to the location and timing convenient for u. Please let me know if u can help. Thanks alot in advance!
happy.gif

Btw, my email is [email protected]. Thanks once again!

Hi members of hokkien huay guan,
I'm also looking for 2 members for help to recommend me to join the hokkien huay guan. My email address [email protected]
I can meet up with you any time at your convenience.
Thank you. Appreciate your help

Hi Mummies,

I am also dying to join the HHK..can someone kindly help? Need 2 signatures desperately too. Please email me at [email protected]. THANKS!!

It's so hard to get kids into good school these days right...*sigh*...

anyone can assist me by sponsor my application to join as a member of SHHK?? I want to get my daughter to join into the school, please.....

Hi, anybody willing to help as 2 referrals for joining the Hokkien Huay Kuan?
The main purpose is more of keeping the Hokkien culture within the family as we are hokkiens. My child is still young, so the primary school registration would just be an added opportunity later. Hope somebody can help.

Thanks. Cheers. You can PM me.
Thanks. ;p

Hi, I'm new here and very glad to find this thread.
I have a girl born in 2009, and very keen on enrolling her in NCPS.
Are there any existing members here who can help, or anyone know any existing members please?
I am willing to meet you at your convenience time and place. Thanks a lot in advance!
Btw, my email is [email protected].

I am looking for existing SHHK members to join the association. I just need another member to complete the application.. Anyone can help? I will meet u at your convenient time and place.

Please let me know if u can help. Thanks alot in advance!
Please drop me an email [email protected] or sms Mobile 92737243.

Hi,

I'm new here too.. would like to find 2 members to help me join SHHK. Willing to meet at a place and time convenient for you. Please PM me. Thanks

Back