Calling all SAHM or those who want to be SAHM!!

tellytubby

If you want to work from home, having your own time, no boss to report too, no datelines to match any projects. On top of all this, your health will be well taken care off, dont think anymore! Meet up with me and I will show you how! An Opportunity in earning 4 figure income, $4000 above in a month....PM me or SMS 93388073 to make an appointment with me now!

1. I need a virtual personal assistant for myself at $5 an hour. No need to meet up. Just help me clear emails, web research. Requirements are simple. Need to speak English ad type in English

2. I also need some SAHM to help me construct a book on how to tackle PSLE. This job is more complex.

Would you be more interested. please contact me at 9o21989o

If you want to work from home, having your own time, no boss to report too, no datelines to match any projects. On top of all this, your health will be well taken care off, dont think anymore! Meet up with me and I will show you how! An Opportunity in earning 4 figure income, $4000 above in a month....PM me or SMS 93388073 to make an appointment with me now!
Im keen too. Can email me at [email protected] for more details? Many thanks!

Aiyo,
I seldom frequent this forum. I only need random help wiht my personal work tasks and some projects. Can text me directly 9021989O

Actually no one has approached me yet. Please see if you are interested. I have a lot of emails and scheduling and arrangement stuff to outsource to.

1. I need a virtual personal assistant for myself at $5 an hour. No need to meet up. Just help me clear emails, web research. Requirements are simple. Need to speak English ad type in English
2. I also need some SAHM to help me construct a book on how to tackle PSLE. This job is more complex.

Would you be more interested. please contact me at 9o21989o

Back