**CALLING all Nov 2006/ Jan 2010 mummies!!

Jas,

Hee..hee.. I have tried middle of night wake up by the baby for feeding, but I let her latch on me while I sleep... then when I wake up again, she is crying for her next feed liao....

How about I hardworking on day times, then the night times I sleep through, does it help to increase my supply?

I think if I going for the 3rd child, I'll give FM liao... this 2nd child already no motivation.... sigh. Sometimes, I look at her, I feel guilty leh.

Jas: same here, baby latch I like got less supply leh + my boy dozes off everytime after like 5mins of suckling, so I rather express it. I did 4-5hourly interval round the clock now, super no life, do things, go out all hv to be chop chop..wonder how if i get back to work in 4 weeks time.

Serene: 3rd kid!!!! SALUTE! I close factory liao. With my age, I don't think I can suffer the same ordeal all over again. Some ppl say deliver 1 child, age 10 years...alr 20yrs gone! heehee!

SuperHappyMum: Medela PISA good? I heard the suction is very good and encourage let down fast except the machine is a little noisy. Very tempted to invest on that. How's ur relationship with your SIL? if good, then ok lah...mine is so-so due to age gap. But be warned that have to shut both eyes lor cos daughter preg is diff from DIL preg. *SIGH*

Jas: same here, baby latch I like got less supply leh + my boy dozes off everytime after like 5mins of suckling, so I rather express it. I did 4-5hourly interval round the clock now, super no life, do things, go out all hv to be chop chop..wonder how if i get back to work in 4 weeks time.

Serene: 3rd kid!!!! SALUTE! I close factory liao. With my age, I don't think I can suffer the same ordeal all over again. Some ppl say deliver 1 child, age 10 years...alr 20yrs gone! heehee!

SuperHappyMum: Medela PISA good? I heard the suction is very good and encourage let down fast except the machine is a little noisy. Very tempted to invest on that. How's ur relationship with your SIL? if good, then ok lah...mine is so-so due to age gap. But be warned that have to shut both eyes lor cos daughter preg is diff from DIL preg. *SIGH*

Hummm, so silent when Im not in.... Me on MC for 2 days yesterday and today.... flu... body aching... throat discomfort, 2 kids down with cough and running nose.... hubby also down with fever... weather is to be blame! Will be in when Im ok and with not so busy at work...

Hello Mummies!!!

I am back! These few days so busy, no time to login for a chat. How's everyone?

Hey, I wanna check with you mummies on the baby bonus issues.

1.Is the baby bonus for the 2nd baby is $6000?

2.If we create a CDA for the baby, the $6000 from government will be banked?

3.That's mean only $6000 in the a/c, not $12000 rite? Then how come I keep hearing pple saying govt put $6000 in together with baby bonus of $6000 = $12000...

4.Baby bonus is for mummies NOT for daddy, rite?

5.May I ask for baby 2007 (1st child), got baby bonus rite, how much huh?

Steph,

Hahaha!!! I very heistant to close factory leh... Cos I thinking, once closed cannot have liao... I longing to have a boy...So that the family will be balanced mah... if not, 3 female and 1 male... not good leh.

But then, after an arguement with my hubby that time (due to his mummy complaint that we "torture" the kid), I drop the thinking of giving him a son... Its nothing to do whether I am petty or not... Cos I don't want him to use the kids to threaten me again.

Sometimes, I feel very upset...give him 2 kids in return I get this kind of treatment... As you said, delivered one child, aged 10 yrs... We, women cherish the most is look.

Hey, I am using the Medela PIS too. Not bad... it has a function to simulate your breats before let down. If your baby is those agressive type, must drink milk immediately, the medela PIS can help you simulate it. Also good for mummies who just delivered and wanted milk asap. =)

Jasmine,

Yeah.... so quiet.. We miss you leh.. Hee..hee..

Hope you & your family get well soon. My hubby and elder daughter also have cough and flu.

Jasmine,

Great to "see" your posting here again. Hope you and your family will get well soon. The forum is so quiet.

Serene,

CDA account is for you to bank in $$ and then gov will matched the same amount of $$ into the account. You can bank in any amount but gov will only match up to $6000 for the 1st and 2nd baby and $12000 for 3rd and 4th baby. Some of my friend choose not to bank in $6000 as they claimed that we cant cash out the $$ when we need cash. However, to my husband and me, we banked in $6000 in order for gov to give us $6000. Although we can't use up the $12000 that we have in the CDA account for children childcare or jab but the account will be there for the children future education needs.

I have breast infection since Monday. Having fever. Went TMC for lactation consultant to check and now on antibiotic. Sob Sob....

Hello Mummies, sorry wasn't too involved in this thread. Had been busy and now I am sick.

Strangely that I have been pumping regularly and suddenly 1 day I just got blocked ducts and can't clear. 1 thing led to another, started to shiver like crazy and got high fever. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

The weirdiest thing is that I found that there are some powdery residue from my blocked duct breast after expressing. Wonder if it's my medication but it only happen on one side of the breast?

Should I carry on feeding or discard?

Goodness, everyone seems down! bad weather! absurd! hope everyone is back on track now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I also think I have inflammation and not block ducts cos my fever yo-yo. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Thanks Serene, called the # but always direct to voicemail. We opened a CDA account for my boy too not for my gal cos she borned in 2006. We put in $1000 haven't following month we 'took' out for jab payment. so don't know if government will give us $700 or $1000 to the CDA account.

I understand how you feel been longing for a boy. I was mere lucky too but before my MIL knew that it's a boy, she gave me all sorts of crap (thinking it's a girl).

Ask yourself this question lor, can u take pregnancy, confinement and long breastfeeding commitment all over again?

My agent told me children are our liabilities when young, however these days children are no longer our assets when they grew up too!

Now, for my MIL, I turn blind eye lor.

However,if you want to try for #3, I can share my research as we planned for both kids. No guarantee though...i can give u my ovulation kit, still left 1 I think.

JIAYOU!

SuperHappyMum:How's ur condition now? is it the same description like mine? what are the symptoms other than high fever? so now on medication can still bf?

I so demoralised! my menses come too so now, my supply dipped like crazy. Everything happened at one shot....[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Jasmine: Take care!

Steph,

I have recovered from the breast infection. No more breast pain and fever but still on anti-biotic. I get the antibiotic from gynae, thus can still BF.

I am very stress now because my leave not approved and have to be back at work 3 weeks later. My group is in trouble again. Some colleagues resigned. They are waiting for me to go back. I was very happy 2 days ago when there is a job vacancy at the other department (which I can go home on time). Now with shortage of manpower, I don't think my boss will let me transfer.

If I want to resign, I need to work till August. 3 more months leh. By the time, no more milk loh.

Hello mummies!

Steph,

Initially I am thinking wanting for a boy after 2 years (cos I am still bF this Jan 2010 baby), but now I knock-off the idea of having one due to one month ago an arguement with my hubby.

I'll never forget the incident - We have an arguement and I am BF'ing the baby. My elder gal saw us quarrelling, got frightened and started to cry... My hubby suddenly wanted to head for the door and I asked him where's he going... He snapped at me saying,"One more word from you lah, I'll just go off and don't care about you!"

I am very angry and said,"Stop that! You should now attend the elder one instead of saying such thing!" He repeated his sentence again... I am very angry yet I cannot do anything as I am still B'ing the younger one... I have no choice to apologise to him and begged him to stay and help me. He did... but the damaged has already been done, I am so upset that I cried and I told myself, I will not want another child since he dare use the children to threaten me.

After a few days, I wrote him a long long email at home and sent it to his office... I told him I'll never forget what he did that day and for this, I'll give up the idea to bear him a son. If his parents do ask, I'll told them you go and ask ya son why... I forgive him but I'll never forget it. This maternity leave is my worst...I didn't enjoy at all.

Oh.. the hotline I gave are from Parentcraft Centre... it said 24hrs leh.... Maybe you can call now before 5pm to see?

SuperHappyMum,

I think you should talk to your boss first when you went back to work... For the employee's interest, I don't think he has the right to prevent you from transferring the job, but he can only able to delaying you the date to transfer only.

Hey mummies, my elder gal got infected eyes... Again, no school for her this few days.... SIGH!

Sorry to hear abt that Serene... Maybe he was also facing problems prob with his wk etc?? that's y he felt even more frustrated aftr yr argument.... i know its tough to forget this incident but both of u will have more yrs as a couple together..

Hi Winnie,

Yeah, that's why for the sake of the kids, I forgive him. As both of us are adults, he shouldn't use HIS own children to threaten me. I don't care how he will want to treat me when there's only both of us, but NOT using the kids, which I find it unacceptable.

If he going to say those words in front of me (when the kids not around), I'll just told him,"you go loh... I am an adult, I won't die if you are not around". His actual intention that day was to let me suffer with handling the 2 kids alone... However, on my email written to him, I told him straight and firm that, even if he just walk away, leaving me alone to handle the kids, I can do it too and it's not the first time I am handling 2 kids alone (when he's at work late). I told him very firmly that if he still does something like this again, the two children will immediately change their surname to mine, no question asked!

Sometimes, I just feel very upset that having going thru the period of pregnancy, confinement and long breastfeeding commitment, I still got this kind of treatment....

Agree with what you'd said. Big sacrifice on the woman's part. It's like the man's part is only wkg while for the woman, its giving birth + work + taking care of the baby.. Tough job being a woman....

Don't think too much abt it. Make you more unhappy. Must take care of yrself.

Thanks Winnie!

For my kids's sake, I'll survive and continue to fight for the rights! =)

That's why I want to vent my frastrution in here and always make new friends! =D

You see, I have to bear him children, work, taking care kids, still got to endure his mum's ways.... yet I receive no support from him.

Lately, I found out that for this 2nd child delivery, we can have CASH gift + CDA... I thought only CDA, so that time never bother.... He credited the cash gift into his a/c...

The first kid cash gift he already took without informing me, the second one still like that... A bit feel like cheated...

However, I am going to work soon ... next week... may not have time to chat on SMH liao... sobs*..sobs* =(

Ya this place is for u to vent ur frustrations. We'll definitely lend u a listening ear. Can't believe that he took the $...u gt qn him? Oh u gg bk to wk.... Put aside all these ba. At least go bk to wk will tk ur mind of all these...

Hi hi....

Winnie is right, we are here for one and another [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Serene: I think you are depriving yourself of 'ME' time. Your dedication to the kids leave u no time to relax and love yourself.

I got into a big fight lately with my hubby too, something reprecussion since my elder gal was borned. Well, my hubby is 1 yr younger than me and sometimes I felt that he's not growing with me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] I commence a higher income than him too so my earnings have been a big contribution to the family and becos of this, he takes for granted whenever money is involved and I felt unjust becos I give my 100% effort and my money too! Classic example, I got a maid to help out, I pay for the maid, feed the maid but he enjoys the benefit too of not helping in housechores and domestic stuff. Then instead of cracking his head to bond the family, he would never forget to leave his console games alone! and play till late night. So I questioned him, what contributions he had done? and made me regret of marrying in the first place? My gal only comes back in the weekend, and no quality time he does with the gal! I mean what can you expect a father to teach a gal on RPG console games? Violence! I told him, he made me feel like mother of 3! while, his things are taken care, house is clean, dinner is served on table. HE DID NOTHING...and totally neglected me.

When I got Mastitis last week and was crying due to the pain, he can actually turn to me and say "What can I do?".

Everyday of my maternity leave, taking care of the kids, teaching the maid to do things, runnign errands, work freelance with my friend (setting up) all back to back and I really drained and tired too. Then it's forever sensitive to talk about Money but I told him, it's money talk everywhere, if we both can't talk then who else I talk to? It's obvious he has no sense of monetary value and I can't be helping him to support the lifestyle...I felt so stupid!

Btw, I got myself treated at TMC parentcraft (thanks again for the number) and on antibotics too. Pain gone but many little block ducts, need to go back to TMC for removing this Thurs...Another OUCH session.sigh...

First thing my gynae saw me, she was like you looked so tired! and menses come, no wonder your immunity is so low to get infected. I

felt so sorry for myself for doing so much and not being appreciated.

Serene, want to meet up so that we go for some mummy's time this week (before I go back to work)? so that we can hear each other grouses? haha...all mummies welcome.

On a separate note, maybe we should meet up and have hi-tea to celebrate MOTHER's DAY!

SuperHappyMummy: Very envious of your nick...heehee...I hope I can be happy too! You want to transfer dept? but will it be better if you do? e.g. new dept...new scope, new KPIs etc...can cope then?

I'm going back next week...AIIII...so sianz!

Hey mummies,

Im back again... Sorry to hear got mummies down with infection due to BF. Steph your menses come back so soon? Mine only came back after my boy turn 9-10mths old. When I start to slow down and extend my pumping session. #1 came after 7mths. Maybe becoz I stick to my pumping sessions closely ba. But I did heard my sis says when we stop BF must do message on our boots for at least 1mths, as my sis also gana the infections and went down to TMC, the consultant ask her did she do message when she stop BF, she say NO. But funny thing is that her 1st child and 2nd child gap is 3yrs, like that also will affect her 2nd BF. Lucky I did the message when I stop BF for my #1. My 2nd child my BF is smooth.... and will lots more supply than #1.

Steph,

I also 1 yr older than hubby. It seem like is real that I look after him rather than he look after me more leh. He is that type who will save for family which Im happy for that. But he is not the sensitive type. U know my birthday coming this month... he will just ask me straight what I want for my birthday... sometimes I will test him by asking him when is our ROM date or wedding anniversary.... and he will forgto lor...

Serene,

Its ok lah U can go online at night or weekends... to read our post.... CDA, we put 6K and gov. will put in 6K too. Only for our 2nd child as #1 born 2006 so dont have that, only baby bonus.

Husband:

I also will quarrel with hubby but he always like afraid that I will be angry, but there is times when he will get frustrated and shout at me too! I will tears and go into low mood, we normally will let things go at rest than discuss what to do or solve next.

Hi mummies!

Jas,

I think I couldn't take out such big amount to put into my 2nd gal's CDA... If I put $2k then slowly increase thru out the yr to $6k, will the govt still give the max $6k?

Steph,

Thanks for the encouragement. Your hubby is also one kind! My hubby is not lazy on taking care of kids but when the kids cries or he "think" he couldn't control them, he'll pass all to me! He is a MCP man! He has his own thinking and I have to compromise!

Sure, when will you be available? I am having shortage of BM now....Not enough for my baby gal.. I am worry liao...how to go back to work??

I am thinking going online to ask if any mummies would like to donate to me at temporary till my BM resumed.

Winnie,

I didn't ask him and he also didn't tell me after I wrote an email to him that day to confront. Now already a week liao..... I don't want to ask because I know if I pop the qn, we'll have an arguement again! He is a MCP, got a lot of pride...

HI mummies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jas:I'm ok liao. left a few block ducts though, going back to TMC to clear them tmr. Ya my menses very regular during breastfeeding...without fail, every 28 days sure come, also dunno why [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] and when it comes, my supply dipped again lor. my first one also like tat, then after i stop, i become irregular again. Think my body siao siao alr. :p

Serene: Me gg back next week, nice boss allow me to 'transit', take 2 days leave each week for my next 5 weeks (10days left from my 14th-16th week).

Let me know la, we can meet up tmr or fri [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] my number is 90909466. if not, i can take leave on the day we are meeting.

Eh..if u don't mind,seriously I can give you my BM, been storing for my boy since 2nd mth..that's when I have overabundant. Freezer is packed and end up I have been bathing my boy with BM, hoping my boy catch up.

Must cheer up and not get worried over the quantity....Stress will affect your supply.

HAPPY MUMMY=HAPPY MILK=HAPPY BABY! Last resort, take supplement like fenugreek? or those yogi tea?

sigh...HUSBANDS...MEN ARE FROM MARS AND WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS!!!

Hi hi mummies!

Tomorrow going back to work liao... Actually, I asked for early back to work, as I know I still have to go back to work one day, might as well go back to see and settle down quickly. BUT I miss my two girls! I don't trust my MIL anymore... After seeing she slap my gal on the thigh after my elder gal refused to take her nap... after seeing her forcing my gal to bath when she refused and cried... (she was the one who said CANNOT let kid go to bath when they are crying as they'll catch a cold..) and after hearing her said school is just a playtimes for my elder gal and she will pick her up anytimes from school...

My two gals prefer me more than my MIL. Whenever I am with them, my elder gal will said,"Don't want MaMa.." and my baby gal will scream and shout when my MIL carried her.

I know the happiest person to see me go work is my MIL...

Jas,

You mean there is a hotline for free donatation of BM to mummies? Do you know the number?

Steph,

My actually day to start work is on the 10th May. I left 2 days balance for taking my baby gal for jab. (very heartache to see her cry when she taking the jab...)

Tmr and Friday cannot liao, I am working loh...

Where are you working, maybe we can meet for lunch? My number is 96458584.

Steph, it's very kind of you to give away your BM to me!

Oops just realized I shouldn't have post my link here, should have PM U mummies, sorry moderator for my mistake.

Serene,

I mean for the CDA account enquiry which U wanted to know. Not for BM. U can open a thread in Free item session to ask mummies who have extra BM to donate, I ever see mummies do that and the respond is good leh. U have to post where U prefer to pick up and also ask for the mummy who donating got any medical problem which they need to take medicine for example, not forgetting when is the milk being pump.

Serene,

I also don't think its good for your MIL to handle 2 kids at 1 go. Thats why I get a maid to help me instead, sometime a maid at least can follow what I want her to take care the most. I would rather the maid handle my kids than my MIL to be true. Anyway after resting for so long is for sure U feel bad to let your 2 gals follow your MIL more over why your MIL beat your gal! Kids tend to be fussy sometimes on feeding by or being shower by someone. If Im around my gal also will prefer me to shower her than my maid de, but if I not around than she got no choice.

Hi Serene, I work in Changi Airport, the extreme end of Singapore :p

What a pity, but i can take leave twice each week, u let me know which day is good and I pop by for lunch then.

I agreed with Jas lor, having 2 kids to your MIL. well that's y I got my maid too. My gal was taken care by her since 2yrs old and now she learns that no mummy still got mah-mah :S

Serious leh, BM, u want or not? they are well-labelled indicating when pumped and quantity.

Where u work? tmr I pass to u to try on ur bb?

Jas: really? can give BM over SMH? I want leh. Rest assured that those are quality milk and store when I was medicine-free.

Hi all,

I am so stress thinking going back to work and knowing 1 of my colleague has resigned and another will be transferred to other department due to medical reason. I don't know how long I can stay at my work place. Really want to transfer out of that place. The thing that I worry most is the milk supply. I only know I will pump less but hope the amount of every pump is still the same. PRAY !!!

Jas and Steph,

You two huh... me like worry like hell already on the decreasing BM, you two still saying using the BM to wash face and bath your kid.. =(

I have went in the SMH website before on mummies donating BM, but their location always very far away... I not driving and got to take one kid along, quite difficult for me to collect from them....

Steph,

I want I want! Of course I would be happy to receive it, so precious! That's why I am so happy, finally got one living nearby can able to donate the milk... Hey Steph, donate to me lah...

Wah! you work soooo far away from home! You must be waking up very early??

I'll update you once I manage to take leave from work... Jas & Winnie, you wanna join us? =D

Jas,

I have read thru the CDA website, my baby (Jsn 2010) has $4,000 cash gift... Yes, govt will top-up whatever we put in each yr till max $6,000.

There goes my gal $4k to my hubby!! I can see the cash gift dollar sign flying off....

SuperHappyMum,

You have my support!!! At least yours is the same everytime you pump, mine is decreasing... up again then down... Where are you working?

My work place also have a lot of pple resigned and transferred. My boss told me when I come back tomorrow, I'll see most of the colleagues are new faces to me.... Almost all those I worked well with, have resigned or transferred.

I work at Raffles Place...

Hey mummies,

I losing a lot of hair!!! Stressed!!! =S

Serene,

Thanks for your support. I work at Industrial Park near Marsiling. I am in Semiconductor industry.

Where and when do you want to meet up ?

Me also losin lots of hair. When will it stop??? It's so irritating to have hair dropping everwhere...

Oh serene,me wkg at tai seng area...so far from everyone...

Serene,

I saw another link who wants to donate BM, maybe U check where is her pick up place.http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449169/3943305.html?1273111078

I work at Tanjong Pagar I do go raffles place for lunch sometime with my twin sister who work there as well. Maybe 1 of these days we can meet for lunch?

Hair-loss:

Its hormone changes which cause that, think only after 4mths or so it will slow down on the above of hair loss ba.

Serene,

I totally forgot that got Cash Gift for my boy too. He was born last year Feb. And hubby also never told me anything about it. I just called him to ask, he say have to check his account. I told him to transfer into our joint account which we opened for our kids monthly expenses. He say he will check and do the transfer. Never let them have a chance to hide thing behind us. I told him by now he should have received 3K by now. The first cash gift is given within 3 weeks after MCYS receives your properly completed forms followed by 6 months, 12 months and 18 months. So serene U still can ask hubby for the rest of the money since its not credited yet. So Just put in the special account for your kids expenses, tell your hubby the money need to be in good use for the kids.

Hello!!!

Serene: How's first day of work today?

I agree that BM is like blood...so precious..glad that I can share since I have abundance. My supply also dip from previous but still baby can't catch up.

Serene/SuperHappyMum: Jiayou! don't give up. I learnt from TMC LC today, divert ur attention when pumping, take 5 deep breather to relax. OUr brain is a very funny thing, it will trigger and sense our body signals..so if u stress, it will lessen too. Can't fight this neuro organ.

Jas: Da Jie! me a horsey... turning 32 in sept.

winnie: i'm so afraid to go bald...i went to cut my hair short...hope not to have the long hair weighing down my head and cause hair loss. my first one, i started to lose hair from 4th-7th month. also after shampoo each time, i apply olive oil to the hair scalp and massage..now can see some baby hair ;)

oh..for the CDA hor, as long u deposit $6K before child turns 6, government will top it up.

finally saw the statement for CDA, the top is 2mths after u deposit.

As for bb bonus...same lor, hubby quietly credited to his account, i told him to cough it out and put in CDA account.

Steph,

Haha... Man all the same come to $$ issue they just be quiet if we never ask them. U 32 niah still can try for no.3 lah. U got 1 gal and 1 boy? I stopped since already got a gal and a boy consider lucky as I married late at 32 and have tried for baby for 4 long years almost given up than its comes my gal [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif], no more #3 for me no more energy for baby le.

huh..Jas dun like that leh...hving the 2nd one nearly want my life! been sick throughout the pregnancy! cant imagine 3rd one lor...

What happen? Why sick through out? U got confinement lady doing your confinement? My 1st I didnt get to book the confinement lady in time so end up my mum do it for me, eating wise is ok but she cant look after my baby in the night, so Im so tired as still have to pump milk every 3-4hrs that time. But 2nd child I book the confinement lady once I past 4th months haha kiasu mah. So my 2nd child I got enough rest as the confinement lady look after my boy so I can sleep and just do my pumping so still not too bad. So U have a hao zhi? Then its ok to stop le, anyway nowadays is so hard for our children education, now I already so headache on sending my gal to tis and that, so scared she cant cope if she enter school in 2 yrs time.

aiya,...i shift the blame to my MIL who did my first confinement. She didn't do well for me and for 28days, it's the same food everyday and no tonic also. She didn't take care for me at nite too..so I was really tired. Hence I believe I was 'weak' since the first one.

2nd one I book CL but last min she withdraw cos her daughter forbid her to do during CNY. Then too late min alr...so I order postnatal tingkat and got a maid lor. At nite, still take care of baby but I do quite enjoy it.

For my #2, I knew I was preg on the 10th day of conception...All my symptoms came so fast and early for me to react. THen I got food posioning during my 7th mth and it's so hard to put on weight for me during this pregnancy...all in all only 8kg! and got me worried throughout and best thing is still I didn't get myself 'pu' lor. MIL acts blur.

Hello mummies!!!

I secretly login to SMH at office!! So busy, don't even have time to chat...but I have constantly looking in the thread using my HP..

Steph,

I feel so upset at my hubby on not supporting me till I am thinking of going into divorcing.... but for my kids sake, I "REN"! I refused to talk to him now.. cos everytimes, it was me who initial a talk...I want him to do it this time.

Pride...pride..already 3 days, still refuse to talk to me....

Steph, I really need BM, when can I get from you? Sorry for being so "direct" Oops!

Great! if you can come by to meet me for lunch at Raffles Pl... I always free for you!!!

You have my HP, call me....

Jas/Steph/SuperHappyMum,

I wanted to ask the money from him, but he act blur! My hubby is very sensitive to this topic, we always argue when we talk about $$! I give up already...I really tired to quarrel liao.

Hi mummies!

Today I feel very moody... My hubby argued with me in front of my elder gal and his mum.

I tried to act cool but I am very upset.

This Sunday is to celebrate Mother's day with his mum, should I go? But if I don't, its seem that I am a loser... not "da fang".

Actually, I treat weekend and public holiday are important days to bring kids outings and have fun! That's why when we have an arguement, I try to re-solve it asap... but ended up I have to apology even though it was not my fault.

I don't want to feel that I marry the wrong man but the fact is that I cannot justify it!

No point telling him that the cash gift is for the kids used... He will tell you,"Yeah, I use this money to buy their essential items lah!"

Jas,

I should call you "big sister"! I am 33 y.o....

Serene!!! don't act rash! GOT KIDS LIAO....maybe u need a good talk with your hubby. tell him that this is a serious talk abt future and kids, telling him what changes/sacrifices you have over the years!!! and what u are not happy with him or he has any concerns?

we also lah, argue if it's concern $$! my hubby will flare too.

Men and their ego! hate that!

I want to give u my BM but I thought u maybe paiseh to reject! meet in town..hard leh..unless u got freezer in the office wor. i call u tmr...maybe i swing by ur place how?

btw, u got any milkbags or storage to give me then i can give u more? I'm running out of milkbags liao.

counting down to my first day of work on monday [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

now my boy like milk strike...didn't drink much, slept and salivating a lot...suspecting he's teething.

Back