Bloating/Churning Stomach (First Trimester)

Doreen_L

Hi all, I'm nearing the end of my first trimester. This is my first pregnancy.

I am having a bloating and churning stomach since week 5 (Now is week 11). Just wanting to find out if any mummies out there are having the same issue? will it go away during the second trimester? what can i take to relieve the churn?

Thks!

Hi you can get some medication from gynae to ease it.
I have it on week 5 onwards then ask for medication, it did get better after tat.
But I think you will be alright by 12 or 13 weeks as end of first trim.
Gd luck!

I don't know how to describe the feeling. My stomach is like turning upside down. Feel like dying (I know I sound aggregated) but there are times when I think of terminating my pregnancy (Of cos I did not and I won't do that)

I just kept telling myself "I'll be fine tomorrow"

Hang in there, it will over soon :)

It last me from week5 to week12 (for all 3 pregnancy)

Doctor prescribed nausea med and antacid. Helps abit but not much difference actually.

Jiayou!!

I'm having the same situation too.. I'm week 12 today and I still feel so bad... Especially today... I puke anything I ate... And my gassy n bloated tummy had kick in since week 5 preggy too...

My gynae gave me gaviscon but some how it only help me to feel good for awhile... But my constipation did get better over time..

Bloated isn't wat I kept feeling now but is the gassy and heartburn from time to time..

I tried drinking sprite to curb the nausea and the gas. It somehow work.. Can try drinking hot ginger tea too.. It helps to warm the tummy.. :)

My sister suffer badly with severe morning sickness and nausea. Then, she used Ginger ale in order to overcome this condition. She also faced the problem of bloating. She followed few effective tips to handle the situation like taking more fluids, having regular small meals, kept gas inducing foods at bay and exercising. One more medication for bloating and other stomach problems is fenugreek . Check here to know how to use fenugreek for bloating http://www.momjunction.com/articles/remedies-bloating-pregnancy_0075362/

Back