BLIND FOLD READING / MID BRAIN ACTIVATION

wab_mom

Hi, I am new member, was searching for enrichment program and started this tread for parents who are concern about their child's development

Have you heard about BLIND FOLD READING?

Recently I sent my second child to this BLIND FOLD READING or MID BRAIN ACTIVATION program.
This is the latest Brain Training Program in the market.
This is a 2 days program.
With the midbrain activated, the child, besides able to read blind folded, he has a more balanced use of her left and right brain. This improves his concentration, memory and creativity. Any talents he has, can be unleashed multiple folds (be it academic, music, sports, etc). He is also emotionally more stable with a balance character.
My son is in Pri 5, the reason I sent him to this program is because I want to prepare him for his PSLE next year.
I was not keen to send him to mindchamps cos my eldest son went when he was in Pri 6 and we don't find it fantastic.

My Second son is very reserve, not enthusiastic to participate in any activity.
He prefers to just hold a book and read the whole day which worries me a lot as he is very anti- social.

After the activation, my son is a change person.
He became very cheerful, more active and very willing to participate.

Even his academic has show tremendous improvement.
Example, his Chinese, which usually the half a day to memorize 听写。Now, within an hour he is able to memorize almost 80%.

Besides, he has photographic memory and concentration has improved.
Even his teachers notice a change in him.
His recent CAs have also shown a great leap.

I would suggest and recommend to parents who are concern about their child's development to consider this program.
I have sent my eldest son to both Mindchamps and shichida, but this Mid Brian Activation is even better.

This Program is only suitable for children between 5 - 12 years.
if you need more info, you may PM me privately.

The mid brain activation program seems very interesting... 5 months have past, wonder if any mummy here tried this yet?

Angela, can you give us more details on the 2-day program and the cost?

Hi Minnie,

Thanks for the website. I've checkout their website before.

Q1. It is unclear what is the scientific basis of their method. Sounds like you have attended their briefing, do you know what is the methodology used?

Q2. Wonder out of 10 children that attended the class, how many of them are able to read/sense blindfolded
(a) after the class
(b) 1 week later
(c) 6 months later
(d) 12 months later

Q3. In 'Bronnikov method', there are 3 levels altogether and level 1 module cost 700 Euros (approx. $1231). How many levels are there for the Mid Brain Activation (MBA)?

Q4. Bronnikov method claimed that blind people who can see our external world using this method, is it the case for MBA also?

Hi all,

Can anyone share with me if their kids had attended the GMA program?

What improvement had u seen in your child?

I just heard from a relative who witnessed what a kid can do after the 2 day course.. But it's still unbelievable to me..

>Midbrain activation is a
>development based on the Shichida research.

Is there any independent review to back the statement that MBA is based on Shichida research?

Moreover, which aspect of Shichida research?

From the www.midbrain-activation.com:

>The interbrain is in charge of controlling the
>entire human organism including the viscera. The
>deep human consciousness controls the
>interbrain. … Once you learn how to access the
>interbrain, you can become a super human. In
>order to awaken this part of the brain ,
>it is necessary to stimulate a hormonal
>discharge by sending a special vibration.

Lots of claims and fluff.

The website write-up would benefit from proper *citations*, either from the field of neuroscience or other medical related research.

The yellow highlights are some statements which ought to be properly cited, otherwise, it's just marketing fluff or the emperor's new clothes:

7464871.gif

My eldest girl has attended Mid-Brain Programme with House of Prodigy at Toa Payoh. I must say her memory has increased greatly! I am a happy mother!

My friend was sharing about this company called Genius League Academy. She sent her child there, and she was really impressed and amazed. I saw with my own eyes her two kids was reading blindfolded when they did their home practice, my jaw almost dropped haha! She said that they were really strict on their no peeping rule, even put tissue under the blindfold. They make sure that there are no holes at all because they wanted the child to use their power. Really lei I also double checked to make sure no hole cos at first I cannot believe what I saw.. She also said about what some mommies here shared.. some companies not very truthful and some even teach the child to peep. But her 2 kids impossible they peep cos my friend was strict about it just like how she was advised by the company.

My friend said the whole purpose of this blindfold training is not just to see colours blindfolded but to build the intuition capacity in the child. She said after the workshop her kids like calmer and quarrel less with each other, like more understanding, even with the mummy. Think also helps with character. She really recommends me the company.

I'm really intrigued.. but my child too young only 5 years old.. too young. Any mommies have any feedback to share?

PM me at 85719558 if any parents are interested to know more about the Midbrain Activation Programme.
This programme is suitable for children age between 6-12 years old.

Back