Blacklisting of bad BP/Sprees Organisers

Would like to check with forum buddies, do you think it is okie to organise donations of items in BP forum?

Donations are made in selling price, which means there will be some profit going to thread owner... is this allowed?

Is it that as long as you pay for the thread listing in BP forum, business can also be listed as BP?

Hi Chin Leng

I'm having problem with BP organiser Astroboy711. Order stuff from her in Mar and she claimed that item will reach early Apr. Have not received the item till date. Email her in May twice no reply. Than later email me late May saying the item has not arrived and ask me to provide her the bank details for refund. Keep sending her email till now still hasn't received her reply. Can u pls help to look into this... Thks.....

Hi,

I noticed someone selling items that look similar to the ones selling for $2 at Daiso for 5 times the price. But I am new and do not wish to create trouble, especially since the quality might be different.

hi jaz,
u dnt accept pm, I tink I knw which item u talkin abt.. I almost buy also.. then I tink I saw it at Daiso. I told my sis n hub abt it.. tat organiser sellin it so exp so many ppl buy.. I dnt dare to comment..

hi yuki,

my pm is activated
happy.gif
glad u didn't buy it. I also didn't dare to comment.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi, jaz (maki) and yUki BeAr (yukixoxo):</font><font color="000000">I am interested to know as well as I also patronise alot via SMH BP. Please PM me with the link to the revelant thread. Thanks.</font>

hi jaz and yukibear.

i'm know what product u're referring to:

The KIMBAB MAKER.

i would like to ask (friendly tone):

Have you seen the product ?

Are they of the same product same company / manufacturer?

Are they made in korea?

The BP kimbab maker tht i'm doing :

They are made in korea.
Korean Company and manufacturer.

i can understand ur reaction..daiso is selling at $2 and mine is much expensive.

Do you think your commenting that i'm selling at 5 times expensive - is fair /appropriate before u had investigated the matter further?

If you are able to find the same product (same company/ manufacturer) as mine selling at $2, i'm willing to refund the mummies who purchase the product from me..

i hope i do not sound harsh as i do not want my reputation to be smear

thanks

<font color="119911">Hi sailormoon,
like wat Bee Lee (Mod) comment on tis issues~
<font color="ff0000">"As the quality and of the items may be different, it is possible that the organiser get the item at different cost than shopping malls or shops. We will need to leave this to the free market and the buyers to decide for their own."</font>

As a fellow customer, it is my right (also the right of other customers) to question if required. Note that the product from Daiso is made in Japan. Last checked, product made-in Japan is better than Korea-made (friendly tone).

I have agreed to the Mod to not comment. I hope you will stop on topic for your own benefit.</font>

hi yuki bear,

you as a fellow customer has ur right to question

since u mentioned daiso is made in japan and mine is from korea

they're from different company / manufacturer.

it may have seen as a similar product .

i'm here to explain the situation that i'm not out to make 5 times selling and also not to create trouble... (friendly tone)

thanks

hi sailormoon,

in the first place, we already made it clear that the product is "similar" and that the "quality might be different". (quotations from my previous post) so i do not understand what it is that u feel is necessary to explain? explain that your product is only "similar" and that the "quality might be different"?

they are obviously from different manufacturers as i already mentioned that i saw the similar product in Daiso (i.e. Japanese manufacturer). anyone who read the post will know that i am not talking about "of the same product, same company/manufacturer" that you are selling.

our intention is just to share with other mommies where to buy a cheaper, similar product. maybe the one selling at daiso is not as good as yours. i won't know. however, i feel that it not wrong to tell other mommies where they can get cheaper ones if they want to. it is not as if i am selling the products myself and trying to discredit you. we did not even post any comment in your BP thread to discredit you.

(-_-)"

hi jaz,

yes, it is not wrong to share with mummies to get cheaper price and u had stated quality may be different in the first place.

* Different quality different price

i saw the words "5 times and exp "

so i feel i have the need to make the explanation here
happy.gif

hi sailormoon,

just want to share with you some pictures of the items that i bought from daiso.

4354341.jpg

4354342.jpg

4354343.jpg

4354344.jpg

the sushi maker is of the smaller size although i did see the bigger size maker in daiso. as for the riceball maker, there was only one size.

let me explain that i bought all these things in daiso before i was even a member of the forum. when i saw your bp thread, i went to look at my items and felt that they were very similar (i did realised that the words on my package were japanese instead of korean). of course we all know that different brands can make a huge difference to the price. hence, i was actually very hesitant about making any comments. u do understand that both yukibear and i could have just kept quiet and it would not affect us at all? after all, it was not as if we had bought the items from you and were trying to get a refund.

i actually thought of starting a new thread, with the title "sushi maker and onigiri maker at daiso" and, with totally no reference to your bp thread, talked about how i used them. if any mommies read the posts from that thread, i am sure they would immediately realised that it would be cheaper to buy these products at daiso. this would also ensure that you would be unable to point a finger at me and say things such as the quality is different or that they are from different manufacturers. however, i fear that it might be construed as a direct confrontation to you and so chose what i felt was a more subtle way. which on hindsight, is perhaps a worse way.

yukibear and i both shared the same views that if we were the other mommies, we would want to know of an alternative product if there were any. if you were now the bp buyer instead of the organiser, would you not wish to be given the choice? ultimately, we all make our own decisions where to purchase from.

i hope you understand that we had no intention of accusing you of marking up the price. did you perhaps consider that the supplier is making a huge mark-up profit from you?

happy.gif

hi jaz, it is considerate of you to post the pic ...

if my product is from exact the same company and manufacturer..and my price is 5 x..then i'm exploiting.....

different manufacturer, different brand , different price
happy.gif

the supplier i'm getting is directly from korea ~~ and the selling price in korea is definitely more than $2. quite impossible tht that the supplier mark up the profit from me ...mmmm

i'm here to clarify that i'm not marking up the price (5x)

* To be posted in this thread, i feel i have the need to clarify things before it get further.

thanks

thanks yuki and jaz for posting this, i almost wanted to get these items but hesitate as i find the pricing abit steep and hoping i can get somewhere cheaper.

Sometimes i really wish someone will be kind enuff to share with us where to get the items at cheaper price especially to those that doesnt shop around often.

anyway as mentioned, not all items can get at Daiso at cheaper price. For those we cant get, we can get from the seller.

I do come across some kind sellers telling me some of her products will be better to get it at this place coz cheaper and its really up to buyer to decide.

happy.gif

chanced upon this thread and will like to voice my views too.

i agree that alot of mummies here in the forum are not aware of outside retail prices. they naturally presume that bp prices should be cheaper than retail. why shouldn't it? bulk purchases means consumers buy in bulk to save the hassle and thus earn some cost savings. but if the savings become 'absorbed' by the bp organisers, and not passed on to the buyers, then it defeats the purpose.

of cos, to say bp organisers shouldn't make some profit is wrong too. they go thru the efforts and pay the fees, so they deserve some perks too. but where do we draw the line?

recently, i found out that a certain organiser has been overcharging by a rather substantial amount. if the bp goes thru, she stands to make almost $1k of profit. isn't that too much? true, the items are slightly lower than retail prices and mummies who buy from her know the differences and are willing parties. most of them have not done the maths. with some departmental store rebates, the bp savings are not much to be desired.

mummies who frequent bp threads should really be more conscientious and google/check out other sources before buying. esp for expensive items.
happy.gif

i agree but someone must be kind enough to warn the buyers, perhaps by PM them since not all buyers are aware of the pricing
happy.gif

oh yuki and jaz,
i went to Daiso and bought alot of the bento stuffs, thou selection limited, still alot of savings as compare getting from BP
happy.gif

anyway, saw this design selling at BHG for $12.90, if there's storewide sales will be slightly cheaper also..heehee

4372671.jpg

I suspect the price increase.
I tot I remember BHG and Taka are selling the same RPP mah. That's why one of the organisers was questioned with the BP price at $8 per set.

Anyway not sure if Taka still got stock or selling at $8.90 or $9.90 cos it has been sometime ago. I saw it at the household section near to the fast food restaurant, under the baking stuff.

<font color="ff6000">Hi ladies,

Tks for sharing. I jus join a spree, buy fm hk on those bento stuff. Tis pooh bear design cost S$7.80 bef shippin,handling n postage cost. I found a shop in Chinatown pt sellin at $9.90- interested pls pm me for the shop name &amp; tink I saw it at Isetan scotts sellin at $8.90 for mickey design. Nowadays I do alot of homework to chk out the price n compare then I decide if I will get fm tat Bp.</font>

Hello I chanced upon this thread as I frequent BP too and would like to put my 2 cents worth. Other than price issues, I feel that mummies who frequent BP should also do a review check on beauty/novelty items. BP organizer may claim certain product is very good or work very well for them but it's surely better to do your own check, otherwise may end up another piece of useless junk in your home.

hi,

swimsuitmama's thread has gone missing. she thinks its because she's selling ready stocks even after her BP is closed. u can PM her.
happy.gif

Hi, take note of this lady. Joined overseas spree then sell at BP for 200% or more prfit. Making the spree organisers 'work' for her for free. She has lots of nicks n stayed in Jurong west.

1) Shaann- verified
2) Thirdapril - verified
4) Yeow Chiu Lian- verified
5) ashleycrespo (ace)- yet to verify

how many more i dun know...

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4388711.html?1284492362

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4471742.html?1284616329

<font size="+2">BEWARE of Nick : MAYBEMUMMY
Email address : [email protected]
[email protected]
Name : Mel Hall</font>

I am her victim from her Dorothy Perkins Spree and I understand there were some mummies having problem with her other Sprees. If there are any mummies out there who cheated by her, please contact me [email protected]

She is very sneaky in her handling of sprees. Asking for fund transfer via Paypal and did not indicate that she is actually based in USA. She was very evasive when participants asked her how the parcels would be shipped and she is very apt at using vague wording to confuse unwitting participants. she would indicate in her spree "1st payment: Item cost
2nd payment: Domestic shipping + Intl shipping" Please note => her Domestic shipping = to shipping from UK/Australia to USA and then from USA to you in Singapore via USPS. You would end up forking high shipping fee. She is benefits as she gets the participants to share the sharing for her from UK/Australia to her in USA Or she would indicate "1st Payment: Cost of the items
2nd Payment: Shipping Costs (Shipped to individual mummies) " =>Please note that shipped to individual mummies means ship from US to SG mummies individually without insurance / tracking no at your own risk but before she ships she will tell you there is tracking no but if u do not receive your items, she will tell she has shipped without tracking no.

She made use of spree participants to share the shipping charges from UK to SIN so that she can benefit at our expense. She reshipped the items from USA to SIN and we end up having to pay for high shipping charges. She informed me on 6 Sep that she has mailed my items with tracking no. to SIN but til now I have not received it. After several posting on the thread and email correspondence to her, she finally replied to me on 27 Sep that the items were sent without tracking no. After MIA for many days, she emailed me a tracking no from Australia EMS today but the tracking no is invalid and my parcel was supposed to be shipped from USA as she had charged me US$1.46 exchange rate for the shipping from US to SIN.

Please see below thread.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4138749.html?1286274791#POST12348640

Hi Jodie, dun make yourself out to be the victim when in the first place you wanted to save shipping charges by requesting for cheapest shipping option and now when items misplace by postal servie it becomes my fault. All the other mummies in my other batches have received their items even though there were a few that received it after a month. It the postal service takes their time to deliver I dun think that I should be at fault.

When did i ask for the cheapest option? Out of goodwill, I offered my service to combine the shipment with other mummies to be sent to me so that I can help to distribute to them because all of us are your unwitting victims. You made use of all the mummies in the Dorothy Perkin to foot your bill for shipping from UK to US. When someone asked about the shipping, u didnt even bother to reply. Why can't u be upfront and tell people u r in USA and that we have to pay for shipping from UK to USA? Each of us end up paying GBP5 X 2.5 = S$12.50 to help u ship from UK to US so that u pay lesser for your own shipping than if u were to order for yourself from UK to USA. And finally we have to pay another shipping fee from only God knows USA or Australia to Singapore.

Now you are trying to state your disclaimer on the lost parcel. I was supposed to be given the tracking number on 6 Sep. After chasing u for 3 weeks, u finally tell me there is no tracking no. on 27 Sep and today u conjured up a Registered post no. from Australia EMS when the items were supposed to be shipped from USA and I was even charge the shipping fee in USD by you.

Anyone with eyes can see from the thread how u hide your true intention. You did the same trick with your Mark and Spencer Spree and not forgeting the Natural Source Spree.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4495767.html?1286186427#POST12258647

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4239294.html?1284799709#POST12212160

Incase you are not aware, your nick is high on the Bad Organiser list. I am not the only with one an issue with you.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4490771.html?1286338828

get to know this thread from the Bad/Good spree organiser....

as someone mentioned on Korea/Japan pdt... i went to check up in korea website... pls not that i do not side with anyone... just want to state the facts that i know

Kimbap and sushi to us might be similar...but to a korean/japanese... are totally diff.
Kimbap diameter thickness is much bigger than a jap sushi.

refer to this thread
http://item.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=175712497&amp;pos_shop_cd=SH&amp;pos_class_cd=111111111&amp;pos_class_kind=T&amp;keyword_order=%B1%E8%B9%E4&amp;search_keyword=김밥
this is sushi maker selling in korea website...ard 2600 won (S$3+) per set....made in jap

This is korean kimbap set
http://item.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=175712497&amp;pos_shop_cd=SH&amp;pos_class_cd=111111111&amp;pos_class_kind=T&amp;keyword_order=%B1%E8%B9%E4&amp;search_keyword=김밥
cost at least 3500won &amp; above (S$4-S$6) which i not sure made in korea or jap (as many pattern)

This is the overall RICE maker set website
http://search.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_search/search_total.asp?selecturl=total&amp;SearchClassFormWord=goodsSearch&amp;keywordOrg=r&amp;keywordCVT=%B4%D1%C5%D9%B5%B5+r-4%C4%A8%2Cds+r4+%C4%A8%2Crb311604%2Crc%C7%EF%B1%E2%2Crc%C4%AB%2Csportage+r%2Cram%2Creebok%2Crabbit%2Cralph+lauren+polo+sport&amp;keywordCVTi=1&amp;keyword=%B1%E8%B9%E4
all with diff price as diff size and design. so in fact there is no right or wrong on the BP or Daiso. In korea, they also have Daiso but not selling as fixed price like in singapore. their pdt there in daiso majority are made in china or made in korea.

Hope these will clear everyone misunderstanding.

Cheers!

BTW, i am a singaporean married to a korean. So, in fact i am very sensitive to those sellers selling korean things in BP. bcos of those BP sellers, in fact they gave me idea on korean things and i will go korea and buy it off the self or online in korea.

some BP sellers offer reasonable price whereas some selling almost 100% profit. I can only see but cant voice out as is pple's business and they also need to pay to sell in the forum
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Dear mummies,

Below are the link to the list of bad spree organiser complied by one helpful mummy in the Overseas Spree Section as well as a recent case in the Overseas Spree Section.

For your reference, please. Thanks.

<a href="http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4138749.html?1286891789" target="_blank">http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4138749.html?1286891789

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4490771.html?1284441809
</a></font>

<font color="aa00aa">Dear mummies,

Below are the link to the list of bad spree organiser complied by one helpful mummy in the Overseas Spree Section as well as a recent case in the Overseas Spree Section.

For your reference, please. Thanks.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4490771.html?1284441809

Enclosed is the MS Excel File tabulated by this kind mummy with lots of effort
happy.gif

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Armzq9tp4Q3ZdDlUNXZuU3FhckZIYzNMVTVPakNkRVE&amp;hl=en&amp;output=html</font>

Dear Mummies,

Maybemummy has struck again. BEWARE! She has not stopped organizing spree. In fact she has gone "underground" by harvesting emails from this forum and mass mail to unknowing mummies.

I used to order Kate Spade and Coach from Cougar. Those mummies who have joined her sprees before should know that she is very prompt, efficient and honest in her dealing. She has stopped organising spree via SMH but I know many mummies who have dealt with her before are still joining her private spree now.

She is now organising a private Coach 25% spree and has invited her regular spreeists like myself to join her. The unethical and dishonest "Maybemummy" actually has the nerve to copy and paraphrasing slightly from Cougar' email and mass mail to many mummies in this forum. I hope those mummies will get to read this msg and there will not be more Maybemummy's victims. I have removed Cougar's email incase people mistaken that I am advertising for her. I just want to draw attention to mummies in this forum to prevent Maybemummy from conning more people. Maybe she is trying to confused people and She has the nerve to charge exchange rate at 1.4

Original Email from Cougar

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 5:32 AM
Subject: Coach 25% - Limited Slots
To: Cougar <[email protected]>

Dear all

I will be conducting Coach 25% sales, and I am now consolidating order to be submitted to the sales person tomorrow onwards to check if there is any stock for your desired items. Pls provide link from the coach.com website so that I know exactly what items you are looking for. Pls take note of the followings:

*If possible pls provide 2 alternatives because once your item is out of stock, the sales person will drop your order as she has many customers to handle too.
*Pls note that each style is limited to 3 pcs, and once it's filled I will not be able to order anymore of the same styles. As festive season is coming, many items are OOS from distribution center, so would appreciate your order soon so that the sales person can go through soon.
*I would also encourage shared shipping in order to save international shipping cost. Pls indicate in your email whether you would like to share shipping so that I can quote you accordingly.
*Pls note that not all would like to share shipping as some find it troublesome to meet up due to arrangement and time constraint. I will try to arrange someone who is from the same area to share but no promise ya.
*Pls also note that all quotes are quoted without Coach boxes as they can be heavy and all shipments will be sent without Coach boxes.
* I WILL NOT TAKE order for men's accessories, scarves, keyfob, shoes, jewelries, watches etc - ONLY HANDBAGS, WALLETS &amp; WRISTLETS
* Pls read T &amp; C from my web blog before confirming order ya. ...THANKS!
* 5% off handling will be given if you have more than 5 orders.

Handling Fees (based on FULL REGULAR PRICE PER BAG)
less than US$100 = US$10
US$101 - US$200 = US$15
US$201 - US$300 = US$20
US$301 - US$350 = US$30
US$351 - US$400 = US$35
US$401 - US$450 = US$40
US$451 - US$500 = US$50
more than US$500 = US$60

RATE : 1.36

Cougar
XXXXXXX.blogspot.com

Maybemummy's copying other people email and mass mail.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:19 AM
Subject: Coach 25% - Limited Slots
To: [email protected]

Dear all

I will be conducting Coach 25% sales, pls provide link from the coach.com website so that I know exactly what items you are looking for. Pls take note of the followings:

*If possible pls provide 2 alternatives.
*Pls note that each style is limited to 3 pcs, and once it's filled I will not be able to order anymore of the same styles. As festive season is coming, many items are OOS from distribution center, so would appreciate your order soon.
*I would also encourage shared shipping in order to save international shipping cost. Pls indicate in your email whether you would like to share shipping so that I can quote you accordingly.
*Pls note that not all would like to share shipping as some find it troublesome to meet up due to arrangement and time constraint. I will try to arrange someone who is from the same area to share but no promise ya.
*Pls also note that all quotes are quoted without Coach boxes as they can be heavy and all shipments will be sent without Coach boxes.
* I WILL NOT TAKE order for men's accessories, scarves, keyfob, shoes, jewelries, watches etc - ONLY HANDBAGS, WALLETS &amp; WRISTLETS

Handling Fees
less than US$100 = US$10
US$101 - US$200 = US$15
US$201 - US$300 = US$20
US$301 - US$350 = US$30
US$351 - US$400 = US$35
US$401 - US$450 = US$40
US$451 - US$500 = US$50
more than US$500 = US$60

Payment via paypal only.

RATE : 1.4

Regards,
Mel

Hi Mummies,

Just curious.
Recently, i joined a BP, she didn't mention in her T&amp;C that there is a normal postage charge of $1.50, but when she quoted, she add in the $1.50 automatically in the total price.

Do you think it is fair &amp; right for her to do so?
I am actually fine for the $1.50, but feel cheated as she didn't indicate in her T&amp;C, worse still, there is no cancellation allowed after payment..

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5443367.html?1305435432

If you wanna Organise BP... You should allow a 5-15mins grace period for collection...

You should know who u are and u should know what I am saying.... I am late for jus a merely 5-10mins.. anyway... paid you and I wont be collecting the cookies.. dun think i can digest with it... Give it away or donate it away pls..

This is my First Bad experience Purchasing from SMH for the past 6 years!

With your Impatience &amp; Insensitivity, I dun know how can you be a so-called "Experience" Nanny!

Dear bubuchan,
thanks for posting the list! but notice similar names with good&amp;bad tag....same person or different?? maybe the same person has some good days and some challenging days in organising BP/sprees. But informative cos some have consistently good reviews.
Thanks to whoever who came up with list!

Hi moderators,

I am bringing this particular Overseas Spree Organiser to your attention urgently.

<font color="ff0000">Kitty (3ladies)</font>

She has been organising various overseas sprees and has a very bad track record of charging high shipping charges, non-response and spreeists hv not received items.

she DOES NOT respond to emails/posts but keep asking mummies to join her sprees but is not prompt in order updates/refunds.

She is clearly ignoring our questions and keeps skirting the issue.

Wat can moderators do in this case to protect mummies?

Any recourse actions to get our items/$$ is welcome too.

Some of the sprees she is organising:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/6103508.html?1320076396

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/5756909.html?1320076119

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/6103424.html?1320075809

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/5756910.html?1320047091

Thks.

I am also a victim of kitty (3 ladies). I ordered my stuff in October. Only on17 decmber that she told me my stuff has arrived. I told her to send me the stuff aft 31 dec cos I am travelling during the holidays. Until now, no news and my stuff hasn't arrived even though i paid in full. Can the moderators do something about this? I am sure u find her Nick familiar as I am not the only one commenting about her poor business ethics.

Thank you.

Dear Mummies,

I hope you can help me by advising me on this matter.

What I should do should when a BP seller went missing in action?

She did not reply to emails nor PMs and the expected item delivery date was due last week. I have already emailed the moderators... so wondering what should be next...Take the bank account and report to the police?

I would appreciate all replies.

THanks!

Dear moderator and all,

Just to let those who are following this thread to know that I have just received my refund from the seller.

I am posting this as a closure to this episode.

Back