Blacklisting of bad BP/Sprees Organisers

Hi L0v3mm,

happened to saw ur post and realised the thread is missing..
i guess the thread was gone as it was inactive for several days ?
can the moderator help to reinstate the thread ?

Hi Petrina,

I have just replied to your email.

FYI, the brand owner and its authorised exclusive distributors have the rights to control and assign their distribution channels.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi cherylkjh and fern,

I will like to seek all your cooperation in refraining to post abusive remarks and insults in this forum.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi Bee Lee,

I appreciate you for voicing out your stand and view on this matter on my BP thread. To also clarify on your point of posting abusive remarks and insults, throughout this whole matter, I never once posted any abusive remarks or insults. You can check through all the posts to verify.

fern

yes, indeed mrspoh shouldnt say u unethical in the 1st price, maybe the way she put is wrong lah... and watever stuf ppl post in tat after the incident we cant control.. they are not ban from posting so they also post out their views.. but u are indeed overselling... not to pin point on u...

even mrspoh comment unethical is worst, so uglyuglyugly must follow is it??? by saying their husband, kids and family shd be ashamed of them?? say anything but dun drag ppl's families into the pictures...

any way it is also my view here.. not mean to be mean to u... but we mummies come here to find good deal to for kids and family... so we do hope not to buy any overselling stuff..

ok. my apologise on the con thing, i type wrong lah... amd my apologise on the goon du thing...

Mrs Loh,

Words that have been typed are left there forever for the public to see. The damage has been done and my reputation at least in this forum has been destroyed. I only speak for myself and what others have said are not neccesarily the views of mine. As a matter of courtesy, if you sincerely want to apologise, you should do it in my BP thread since those words were stated there and not here.

fern

despite mrspoh and others mummies word damages, still got some mummies who buy from u, u have ur own buyers liao ma, they will support u in a way rite??? ok since bee lee has commented abt BP thingy, so we shdnt be disturbing urs and other mummies thread... in any cases whenever there is such post on u unethical, u shd either tell bee lee and ignores the mummy, dun need to explain any more thing..

Samantha, thanks for sharing. This is really a useful tip!

Bee Lee, thanks for your clarification. Noted some of your points but think you need to spare a thought for buyers who paid and received either nothing or wrong thing. And instead of asking us to be understanding and not posting abusive remarks, i think you might want to give the advice to the abusive seller here...
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1436349.html?1217214126

And sorry but have to disagree with the waitress theory. It's a preactice for waitress to keep the change if told and they deserve it for providing good service. In this circumstnaces, I believe even a kid can tell what's the meaning when some mummies mentioned donation. And anyone with pride and integrity will do take it happily.

Mrs loh (Jia Hui) Cheers, to apologize my dear friend but wrong threat lah.....
Fern, what is done cannot be undo.... forgive forget lor n start anew.....
As a newbie, i feel that each has its own fault.... why not let these place be a nice place where people can chat n know one another? As mother's there are so many things to talk about especially sharing about the growth of our children.... Why be bothered with who sell what... which more expensive and tell other people off?
My 2 cents worth of thought....
Sincerely,
Cynthia

Hi Bee Lee,

I think its about time for you to step in to the Swanky Kids BP commotion. Things are getting out of hand.

Since we mummies do not have her/his contact, would appreciate if could arrange a meet up session with Swanky Kids together with the mummies involved? I can do the coordination with the mummies.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance!

Email me at: [email protected]

Hi Bee Lee,

Hope u can give me Swanky Kids Phone number, I really need to contact her. She still owe me 2 sets of clothings, despite me sending so many emails to her yet there's no reply from her. I need to talk her in person. She can't simply take my money and gone with it. I believe u do keep record cos when I request to start a BP, u too ask for my particulars. Otherwise I'll go knock on her door.

Hi momomom,

To resolve differences, I think it is good to be calm and clear. Exchanging words will only upset all and wasted more energy and time. This is not only to the participants but to everyone.

I'm sorry if I upset you with my suggestions but this is what I think best to resolve the matter.

Tinkerbell,

You can suggest to meetup with her in the respective thread.

eeyore,

We do not release personal information as we should respect their privacy. We will only share these informations with the legal authorities when requested.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi Bee Lee,

Hope you could understand our situation here his/her does not want or should I say dare to meet us. I did request him/her to meet me but what s/he replied was "why should I meet u for you to abuse me".

Thats why I have requested you to liaise with him/her so that we can get this over and done.

Would appreciate if you could you kindly help to resolve the issue.

Hi Bee Lee,

U must understand, if she's willing to meet up with us, we'll be able to settle it calmly. But now is she's not willing to reply. I've sent her several emails for the past few days and asking the same question to her again and again, finally I just received an emal from her saying that she's overseas and no internet access, her partner will take over on the sending of packages. So now if she's pushing the responsibility, who should we ask from??

cynthia,

i second your "2 cents worth"... this is a place where we share and get information with other mummies to MTB. And of course, joining sprees to get some discount and/or convenience.

Don't understand why are there "loud-mouthers" who would go into others business thread and unreservedly thrown in their comments without consideration, worst still some comments are abusive, insulting and insuinating. This is absolutely irresponsible and unethical. There are thread like this one that consolidates and allow people to share their thoughts and put in their comments on sprees, don't understand why some people has to put their comments in others business thread... Very very inconsiderate, rude and selfish...Sorry, that it is harsh, but its a fact!!

I pity Fern, her business thread is like a war zone with comments flying all over the place. Such comments post on thread are public and damaging. I bet those people who post negative comments don't conduct sprees themselves. Its no easy feat. They are just too busy screening and interfering into others business thread.

Moderators, shouldn't u ladies be giving public warnings to people who make abusive comments, since they like to publicly put their unreserved comments on thread. They should be publicly warned as well!!

From the other side of the coin, there are also bad spree organizers who screws up. I reserved my comments for such organizers. I believe many mummies like me, will not go for sprees organised by blacklisted ones.

Bee Lee & All Mummies,

Please take note of this BP Organiser - "Three Little Pigs (Ryan Han)" for Environsax Bags

This BP has closed for about a month.

Near closing of the thread, i had indicated interest to buy 2 sets of bags (2set x 5 = 10bags). Was told OOS, so i wait for stock as BP Organiser promised would arrive in 3 weeks or so.

Paid $107.97 and was told package was sent on Jul 25 via registered post. Nothing in sight! Even normal mail packages from other BPs sent on a later date have reached me but not this.

Fine if i really got cheated of the money. But will not tolerate if he organise another BP out to cheat. Was told he intend to do another BP.

So, beware &amp; <font size="+2">do NOT buy</font> from:
<font size="+2">Three Little Pigs / Ryan Han</font>
on
<font size="+2">Environsax Bags</font>

Bee Lee / CL,

Honestly, you should take step accepting BP organisers registering to organise a BP here.

From the above posts, it is evident there is so much mess because it is too easy to register and become a BP orgniser?

I/C, photo etc - sure, you can argue that BP organiser can find ways to provide a fake one. But how often would you trust stranger with your I/C? Usually, you only trust your relative with it.

So, if BP Organiser decides to use a fake I/C, he or she also will have harmed the relative with the I/C. So be it if the BP Organiser is so dishonest - let the mummies who have suffered injustice approach the police and when you provide I/C info to police - the relative will be arrested. The 'innocent' relative will somewhat lead to the real BP organiser.

Makes sense?

When moderators / system is strict, it would only ensure genuine BP organisers coming into the scene.

beary_babe,

Registered mail shld have tracking number for you to track the parcel mah... the bp organizer didn't give you the tracking number? Demand for it and if he can't produce it then claim refund? Otherwise go to the police? I was watching crime watch and apparently you can file for police report online?

CURIOUS

if i pay my items to send via registered post, and BP organiser stated that it was sent via registered, just that she lost the article number; and the parcel never reached... so who should bear e responsibility??

Hi ylc,

No, i wasn't given the registered mail's tracking number and when i demand for it - there simply was no reply.

I have his bank details and intend to go to the police.

Anyway, i want to warn mummies here as he said he might organise another BP for Teacher's day as he knows the sole distributor for Envirosax Bags... blah blah..
So, <font size="+2">do NOT Buy Environsax Bags</font> from "TheThreeLittle Pigs" / Ryan Han or whatever
new nick.

Remember - goods = <font size="+2">ENVIRONSAX Bags</font>

Dear Mummies,

Just checked - previous <font size="+1">nick</font> by <font size="+1">Ryan Han to organise the Environsax Bags is "BraveMummy"</font>.

<font size="+1">Beware!</font>

jessie,
You can call Singpost to trace via your address. If no record at all then most likely the parcel was never send. Or call the Post Office branch in charge of your area to check if your parcel was being send there due to undelivery. Nowadays, Postmen don't leave collection slip for non-delivered parcels.

Beary_babe,

Yeah in that case, maybe u shld bring it to the attention of the police cus its not a small sum of $$.

Jessie,
As for registered mail, if the seller misplace the article number, you can always ask the seller which post office he/she post from and what colour is the envelope. Then from this website, http://www.singpost.com.sg/feedback.asp you fill in the enquiry form to SIngpost and check with them if they received a registered mail in your name and address on this date at this branch. They can check for you and they do get back to you pretty quick. SIngpost are pretty efficient and very helpful. Usually the seller is in a better position to enquire from Singpost. However, they are unwilling to help you then no choice, you have to submit the form and ask. If they say there is no registry of your registered article, then you know for sure that the seller did not post it out via registered mail and in this case its right to demand a refund.

Ylc,

Yeah, i know. Actually, i am still hoping i had 'misunderstood' the BP organiser coz i cannot believe people actually resort to this method to 'earn' money.

Saw Itsy's post above, i will call my nearest Post Office to reconfirm and if answer is negative, will report to police since i have the bank account.

itsy &amp; ylc,

thanks! noted..
happy.gif

All, first I would like to thank Bee Lee for highlighting this to me otherwise I would not have known that I was being wronged here.... would be liaising with bearybear directly but would like to explain that there was no intention to cheat anyone. In fact there was a package that was lost which I sent back to the buyer dispute it being an unregistered post. I had checked with the post office and it had been recieved on 29th July (sent out on 25th July). I am now asking the post office to give me a copy of the receipt advice.

Feel very upset that I was wronged without reason but don;t want to use this forum to make a big fuss. will settle this with bearybear privately.

Thank you for the attemtion.

Bravemummy,

I also have to thank Bee Lee - finally got your attention after these few weeks.

I had paid for registered post so do not understand what the statement above meant "...dispute it being an unregistered post".

I Paid, did NOT receive my package, am upset and definitely do not like being wronged either. Those Swanky buyers bombard daily but i had liaised politely over your business email periodically after a few days each time.

If i hadn't wish to settle amicably, i would not have posted to YLC about me still hoping this is a misunderstood case!

By making it look as if i did not pay for registered post is unacceptable.

Registered Post - i was charged alright!

from Ryan Han <[email protected]> hide details Jul 18
to <[email protected]>
date Jul 18, 2008 4:17 PM
subject RE: Environsax Bags
mailed-by live.com

total will be 109.97 after 10% discount, including the registered postage. Pls make transfer and advise trans ref and delivery address....

i should be able to get it to you by end next week."

Since this isn't a mass purchase mess, this would be taken off the forum for settlement.

Morale: if moderators step up/in, there is result. With this, i rest my case.

Not sure what we get out of making this a public case out of this. Tried to ask you to call me to speak directly but you refused.

I had replied you when you asked about it but have to admit that I missed your mail late last week as I am preparing to go back to work after my maternity leave. Apologies. As for the statement about unregistered, I mentoned it to show that I am not a fraud case. Just wanted to highlight that I had given a customer free of charge when her package got lost.

Whether Bee Lee stepped in, I would definately haev gotten back to you. I buy from BPs too so would not want the same thing to happen to me. But I hope we can close this case as this is a true misunderstanding.

Please give me a call and we can speak about this. I run a business here so please do not ruin my reputation here

beary_babe,

Just a mis-communication... work it out with bravemummy, get the goods you bought and settle this amicably
happy.gif
happy.gif
Peace be with you
happy.gif

hi beary_babe,

just to share with you.. i've juz purchase the envirosax bags from Ryan and got them very quickly within 5 days.. most prob it's a misunderstanding...

hope u get your bags soon.

Carine, thanks for vouching for us. Ryan is my brother and he had taken over this business as I am going back to work after 2 months of maternity leave. I have done nothing wrong and am sure that other mummies who bought from me can vouch for my chararcter too. The only mistake I have done is being slow in my response last week as I was busy running about getting ready to get back to work this week.

Beary Babe, really appreciate if you can call me to settle this instead of sending me mail after mail. If you are afraid to speak directly on this, let me explain the last time. The bags were sent out on 25/7 and confirmed by Singpost as recieved on 29/7. I am now getting Singpost to get me the receipt advice (which I need to go personally down to the Post Office and pay additional fee of $3) on who signed for it. Will scan the copy to you once I got it.

Bravemummy,

I left my mobile at home when i came to work yesterday. I had no wish to contact you using my business number - this is my right.

You are the one that mess this up so don't try to be loud here. If you run a business with the business email -
you guys should read up esp since you have a brother as back up on the business!
After money transfered, no goods no news -
how you think you'd feel?!

I shall call you for sure.

I've experienced slow responses etc after transferring payment as well (with other bp organisers, not anyone mentioned here).

I think it's best to remain cool. In the end, if a bp organiser doesn't deliver, there is not much the buyer can do, and the police... well, I don't think these sorts of disputes are of much interest to them. (I have taken a cheating case to them worth over 90k on behalf of my MIL, with signed documents, and not much could be done.)

Sellers who are sincere, if you've made a mistake, just apologise wholeheartedly without explaining too much. That helps a lot; sometimes it's all someone needs to hear.

hi tinkerbell and eeyore,

I do understand your anxiety. But there is something I could do and there is something we shouldn't do.

I don't have the authority to force anyone. You will meet when both parties are willing to meet. From what I gathered from the thread, she has been refunding and sending out the parcels. Some buyers have just received their parcels as promised by the organiser on 30 July. So eeyore, perhaps your parcel is on its way.

Regards
Bee Lee

Hi beary_babe,

For your information, we do collect IC from organisers.

Regards
Bee Lee

Hi Bee Lee,

I have purchase one item from the thread something like 30%disneyonline have paid the money but when i want to go in and check whether the owner have replied me i found out that the thread no longer on the site please advice why?

<font size="+2">Environsax Bags</font>

"Bravemummy" and i had been in touch to resolve this.
Indeed, she has posted out the package BUT
indeed, i did NOT receive the items.

After tracking the registered mail number, Bravemummy realised the registered package was sent to incorrect address
- another mummy whose order is after mine.
The other receipent had not informed Bravemummy and gladly accepted the package worth of $100+ bags.

To her credit, Bravemummy did apologise, get the package back from the other receipent and even offered
to send to me by Speedpost last Friday.

This is a case of lack / miscommunication.
Fault lies not with Bravemummy but whoever received my goods and kept quiet.

It proved usefulness of registered mail.
If sent to wrong receipent who happens to be dishonest and kept the goods - can always track.

I post this mainly to clear Bravemummy's reputation as well as highlight -
<font size="+1">Please, if you ever receive something not yours, just be kind to inform the BP organiser.

How would you feel if the package is yours and
similar scenario happens to you?!</font>

Thanks to beary bear for helping me clear my name. Also need to clarify that the receiptent who did try to reach me but had lost my email address. She had been very responsive after i got in touch with her.

All these are misunderstandings!! Main fault lies in me in sending to the wrong address.

Thanks to all for the attention and helping me resolve this.

Why on earth didn't that wrong receipient inform bravemummy of the posting mistake?? Tsk tsk "shake head"... It would have prevented so much unhappiness.

Actually, to be a bit more positive, maybe we should have a list of GOOD spree organisers than bad.

If so, there are a few I think are GREAT- either they bring in great stuff or they are very efficient.
happy.gif

Back