Bishan/AMK Mummies and kids...

shortgal

hi hi mummies...

created this thread to find mummies in bishan and amk so that we can make friends, gathering and talk abt stuff!! ;p

join in the fun as we share our motherhood... hee...

Hi there,

I am a mother of 2 and I staying in AMK st 31.

My boy is gng to 5 and my gal is gng to 3 this year. I am also available to meet up esp on wkdays afternoon while they are in CC.

hi hi

ya my boy in k1 now...

my lil girl born in 2011 dec hee.. so just turned 1..

ya i can meet up too! my working hr is flexible.. or u all can come my place to gather and swim... i staying at the gardens at bishan

Hi,
Im mummy stay at AMK ave 1 with my little one at 1 year old.
Any mummies out there wanna meet up at Bishan Park. Im looking for playmate for my boy.

Hi Mummies,

Any recommendation for childcare at Bishan? My child in Star Learners now. I'm going to withdraw her. Its terrible experience I have encounter. They only care about money money and money.
Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Hello everyone =) I'm staying in Bishan Street 22, just opposite Bishan Park =)
I'm a mother of 3 kids, 1 girl & 2 boys, aged 5, 3 & 10 mths =) Will be glad to make new friends too =)
But not sure if able to meet up although my 2 kids goes to childcare. Will try to make it if there is gatherings =)

Hi appearl, my 2 kids is at Sunny Bunny Montessori Childcare (@ Blk 455 Sin Ming Ave), so far I like the school. My kids have been there since they were 18mths onwards. When my 3rd child is 18-19 mths, I'll put him there too. So far, I have not much complaint abt the school. The teacher: kids ratio is abt 2:12. They train kids with phonics, and the schools' chinese foundation is quite good =) Kids enjoy learning there, teachers all very nice =) U can search their webpage @ www.sunny-bunny.com.sg

Hope this inform is helpful to u =)

Hi ,

Calling mummies who lives near to bishan park... wanna meet up this Sun nite for lantern festive? Bring your little one out with the lantern.
Any mummies interested to join?
Estimated time 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm.

hi all mummies... my boy is currently 2.5yr old... m staying at amk ave 1...
any mummy with child in Learning Vision at Grassroot Club?

hey babes, i'm a mummy of 2 (aged 4 & 2) living opposite bishan park. my boy is currently in learning vision CC at NCS Hub. Great CC! i would love to have more playmates for my kids at bishan park. sms me... 98528922. :) eve

Hi mummies, this coming January I will be conducting Letterland Phonics Workshop for parents. Basically, it's a sharing session on how parents can use Letterland to teach phonics to their children at home. I am trained in Early Childhood Education and trained in Letterland too. I have many years of experience in teaching preschoolers phonics using Letterland.

For those who are keen, please email me at [email protected] and I will forward you more details.

In addition, do let me know what are some other workshops that you would be keen to attend? Besides Letterland Phonics, I am considering other workshop topics such as creative writing, reading, etc. Thanks!

X-Pinklicious, wkdays will be tough... only wkends... keke.... but this two mths pretty busy... maybe wait till jan? keke...

happiness, i was litat during my confinement too... csect too... but im nt as bad leh... anyway blk 213 has police station?? im at 223

Back