BEWARE: Zalora Singapore

Hai all, and TQ for all the warnings. Now I don't know if should buy at Zalora any moreo_O

Tried to find other lazada customer experiences and looked at lazada reviews site like here http://trustedcompany.com/sg/zalora.sg-reviews and it says that people who write about it on FB usually are happy customers. Anyone else here bought something there recently and can tell me how it was?

TQ again

I didnt realise that there were problems with Zalora deliveries and orders - its probably because there is high demand as its one of the largest online retail outlets in Singapore. I've used them without any issues and saved too - at sg.collectoffers.com/Zalora and www.vouchercodes.sg. I hope they sort out the demand issues and hope the new investment improves service.

I am don't think there is any problem while you deal with the Zalora Singapore. This is one of the best portal across Singapore full fill all your trendy apparels, shoes, beauty products and accessories needs at very economical prices. Today I am going through new voucher codes site offer range of Zalora vocuher and deals where you can avail up to 80% flat discount + 20% additional. Check site and enjoy your saving. http://www.vouchercodes.com.sg/zalora

hmm.. i got no bad experience with them at all. so far so good for all my orders with them. return item is easy too.

So far no complaint. It just that sometimes the price of the apparels seems pretty high compare to site like : ministryofretail . With the same price range, I can get better design and trendy selections. However, you could still lower down the average price by getting a valid zalora discount code from site like : http://couponrepublic.com.sg/. You could also get some perks during their flash sale normally within 2-3 hours that offered up to 20% OFF. But anyone can share when they will having the flash sales? seems quite irregular and hard to predict the flash sale date...

Wow didn't know that bad. Anyway, I felt they are overpriced for an online shop. To me, goods should ne sold cheaper to entice me to buy online. Reason being, you can't feel it! There are maby other online shops that sells fashion weae at lower price.

Hi Everyone. Din know Zalora was tat bad. But I think they have upgraded their service. Been buying from them for almost a year and so far nothing bad has happened. Had to return a few items due to size issues and got the refunds promptly.

I had a pretty good experience - bought some shoes in the outlet and used a coupon from sg.collectoffers.com/Zalora and saved some more! The delivery was longer than I expected. Buy hey you cant complain with a bargain.

All these latest post seem to be fake users posing as forummers. Must be PR team trying to salvage the situation. Ha ha. And al those discount sites. PUHLEASE.

I tried to purchase a product from LAZADA.SG website and paid for it through its payment gateway system called “HelloPay”. Its pay system had some connection problems and the transactions did not go through TWICE with no follow-up instructions. But on the next following day of 26th September 2016, my bank account was deducted of S$51.40 for two failed transactions of $25.70 each. I notified Lazada and Hellopay of this transactional error, and provided personal information and documents as proof to faciliate the refund process. Having interacted with as many as 5-7 customer representatives, they basically say the same thing, and they have acknowledged to refund the money as evidenced from the emails exchanged, and one staff of Hellopay showed me proof that they have transferred the refund into my bank account, but it turned out to be false even though the contents in the proof document seemed to have effected the transfer. However, no money transfer had been made. Please do not purchase from these establishments as they do not refund monies if their pay systems fail. Wonder if this is their modus operandi.

BEWARE of ZALORA.

Never buy anything from them!
I bought a dress from them & discover the dress was spoilt. The thread all came out and almost broken due to poor quality (which I bought for over S$100 over). I called & asked for refund the next day.
The agreed to collect it on the same week on Friday, they never come. I called ‭+65 3157 5555‬ to complained. They promised to collect on another day but didn’t come again.

I called them again and they promised to come and collect on 27/11 but didn’t come again! They just make things difficult for you to get refunds! Very bad customer service! Making people wait at home and making things difficult for people. Such company shouldn’t exist.

I didn’t do any research on ZALORA and thought it is a trusted website since they claimed that they only sell authentic items. I bought 2 pairs of Ferragamo shoes and they turned out to be fake! I’ve owned numerous pairs of which bought from boutiques at the airport. When I compare the shoe boxes, dust bags and the shoes with the ones I bought at the airport, the ones received from ZALORA look different! I’ve asked for a refund and I’m now concern if they will keep their promise of refunding my $1.1k!!
Pics attached - the authentic ones with with “Florence - Italy” on shoe box and dust bag.

Attachments

• 4FAFC0E0-5A33-4DFE-9DDB-AB45371166F3.jpeg
    4FAFC0E0-5A33-4DFE-9DDB-AB45371166F3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • 37BC1C2C-58B3-4ECC-882D-0521FC36EB8C.jpeg
    37BC1C2C-58B3-4ECC-882D-0521FC36EB8C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • CAD1FC8A-5E35-47D5-8F06-FB56DA077BBC.jpeg
    CAD1FC8A-5E35-47D5-8F06-FB56DA077BBC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 86

Back