BEST DIAPER FOR NIGHT USE

Hi ladies,

Would like to hear from other mummies what brand of diapers they recommend for night use.

My 2.5 month old son is currently using Mamy Poko for nights, am just wondering what are some other equally good alternatives.

Thanks!

hi,

my son is using GOO.N diapers at night. the absorbancy quite gd.
happy.gif

my boy oso using GOO.N.. kekeke.. every morning his diaper will be bery heavy... but no leaking.. and feel dry when u touch it.. so i tink quite gd..
happy.gif

Thanks ah_bie and BabyCupid!
happy.gif

Is GOO.N as thick as Mamy Poko?

Looks like I'll be giving GOO.N a try!
Nepia sounds pretty good too
happy.gif

Hi Caitlin,

I'm trying Nepia now, so far so good
happy.gif

Do you use Huggies Ultra for nights too? Is it meant for night use?

Thanks!

i heard tat as baby grows up, their amt of urine will increase too. now i trying Fitti (M,44pcs @ $14.90) for nitetime. So far only 2x leaked aft 12 hrs. Other mothers told me pampers gd but very ex lei. i oso dun know which brand shld i try...

Hi,

I personally recommend Nepia / G.OON for nite use. So far no leaks and cheaper than Pampers / Huggies

Hi all,

I started this thread and have since tried both GOO.N and Nepia for nights. My son sleeps for 10-12 hours each night and both GOO.N and Nepia have leaked.

Has this happened to anyone whose baby stays in either brand of diaper for 10-12 hours at least?

I've switched back to using Mamypoko, still seems to top the list for us
happy.gif

hi, my daughter once slept for 9 over hours in goo.n without leakage. can't give testimony for nepia lasting that long because my daughter has not slept through the night in it yet.

i also heard that for goo.n, the material is different depending on the size u get. how abt nepia? is nepia M the same quality as nepia S?

which brand do mommies recommend for M size?

Dreeym,
I've only ever tried Nepia M so I don't know if it's of the same quality as Nepia S.
I recommend Mamypoko as my son is using that now and it's the only diaper that can hold his pee for 12 hours and sometimes more
happy.gif

If you daughter is a marathon sleeper like my son, then Mamypoko is tops!

Littleoink,
I guess 8 hours is a good gauge of Nepia's 'life'. We've gone back to using Mamypoko since Nepia and GOO.N have leaked on us as my little marathon sleeper snoozes for 10-12 hours every night
happy.gif

hello Diva,

I so envy you to have a marathon sleeper. I dun have a good nite sleep since I gave birth. Basically, I change his diaper at 9pm plus and he will sleep very late at around 11+ and wake up around 4 am plus for nite feeds and I will change his diaper if I feel it is heavy. He will go back to sleep and I will wake him up at 7am to bring him to nanny place. Therefore, there is seldom leaked on us ... touchwood .. so far Nepia so far so good :)

Hi all,
I've tried petpet,fitti,huggies. Petpet nt advisable for nite use, dayuse is ok as cheaper than most brands. Fitti(overnite), only experienced leaked 2x, so I think still acceptable.NTUC now hving promo on fitti. Now using huggies dry comfort,nt bad lei. Can tahan for abt 11hrs. It can take 6 wettings and hve the leakage lock system.

Hi all,
i've tried fitti, huggies ultra, sealer & pampers... have a sample of Goon yet to be tried... so far have no problems with huggies ultra and fitti for throughout the nite slp... i try not to change diapers in the middle of the nite so that bb can go back to slp after feeding... read from a book that changing a diaper would put bb to alert state and thus more difficult to put bb to slp again...

as for pricing, fitti (new version) is cheaper at sheng siong as i found out... also, i usually wait for bb fairs to stock up on diapers lor... but goon price also quite reasonable and order from web $60 got free delivery lor...

hi littleoink, your baby's sleeping pattern sounds like mine
happy.gif

tried huggies ultra, goon, pampers, mamy poko. we usually change him into night diapers at around 10pm, and it stays on until about 8am. all so far so good, though huggies tends to become rather hard when full, and my goon sample became a bit frayed by morning. pampers - good, but it strangely doesn't have the gathers at the back, so it leaves a gaping hole...

petpet, fitti only for day time. but they both gave by boy rashes (it was pretty bad when he was using petpet), so i'll be stopping after i finish this round of fitti. pampers dry - again there's a gaping hole at the back. anyone can recommend a good cheap day diaper that doesn't leak and is good for crawlers? used huggies dry but his poop tends to come out the back of the diaper, and i really wouldn't want to soil the mattress again
happy.gif

i used nepia last time. but even since my dau inc the frq of drinking milk/water, it will leak.
guess it depend on how much urine. so now change back to hugg blue paket as it much cheaper.

yes, agreed with cassie, i oso encountered the same for huggies. huggies dry comfort though can hold 6 wettings but cant hold poo poo well. very easily come out for the back. THough my boy ok with petpet since newborn, but his petpet recently oso hold poo poo well in the daytime.Mayb due to his poo poo alot during the day aft taking more & more solid food.sob, hve juz bought 3 pks of petpet during recent ntuc promo...no choice, got to finish tat.

mamy poko gets two thumbs up from me. I only use one from 10pm till bout 7plus in the morning. But my mother in law complains that this diaper seems to be more smelly then others. But overall, tis the best to me cos even Huggies ultra i also still gotta wake up to change.

Hi I am new to this forum. My boy is 11 mth olds. Wondering what is GOO N. which brand is it from? I think I never come across it before.

I would not recommend Nepia because it does not seem to contain urine too well for long. I had to change my son's diapers within a couple of hours unlike Mamy Poko which is durable. The size fitting was also an issue.

As for Huggies Dry Comfort (or Dry...), my son developed rashes so it was definitely out for me.

Now, trying out Mamy Poko.

Tried many brands, but for night my 1 year old baby currently use EQ and up to 12 hrs a night no leakage. Have only seen it being sold in Giant though.

Hi mummies, I have 2 BN pack of Goo.N diapers S size to let go cheaper than retail price. Do PM me if you are keen. Thanks.

weird, i tried mammy poko for my son, d pull ups r dry enough for him but those stick ons, it feels damp after wearing for abt 4hrs or more.

so far, i still prefer using huggies ultra/dry comfort as they r very dry. however, wanted to try other alternatives as the cutting dosent fit my son's michelin thighs
sad.gif

Huggies Ultra works best - with other brands, bb was waking up due to discomfort and will zzz after changing fresh diaper. More expensive but works out to be cheaper in the long run.

Back