teddyzpooh

Just want to share a very bad experience at triple three beauty at Buangkok. Beware if you are pregnant, their sales team is not upfront and honest.

I went to do eye brow shaping. But ended up with a hard selling package of $580 for removal of spots/blemish

1) sales person Yukie was very pushy and hard selling. Told me to try 1 spot removal which will disappear like magic after she wipe. 1 spot of $20. I was willing to try that 1 spot.

2) cunning lady would smear your entire face about 10 places with the numb cream. But I only wanted to try a spot.

3) she say it's ok let Her apply more cream so that in case I change my mind.

4) asked her any redness she said no! Very confidently. No mention of ANY side effect

5) she starts to zap your face and it's using burning of your skin. Fucking leaves a scap on ur face. AFTER she zaps she tells u will take about 5 days to heal.

6) 1 Mth later I see the same spots on the face. Went back to ask. She say it's the melanin/coloration in the inner of my face that has surfaced out. The spot is indeed gone.

7) she totally neglected in telling me BEFORE, that my inner Colour may have surface even after doing this. Totally negliected saying there would be damage on face for 5 days. Until after I paid. Very very cunning Chinese.

8)she started to get Very angry when I say it didn't work. She repeated point 6. Which I was not told earlier.

9) raised her voice at me! Wow some anger problem there. when I had been nothing but calm.

11) manager explain there are 2 types of treatment. Asks if I would like the 2nd type intense pulse light. Again, no mention of costs until I booked appt

12) If I have to pay a new package for the light treatment, isn't my previous $580 package worthless? Manager gave me the chance to convert my remaining package to light treatment.

13) go back to treatment after making appt, manager not there. Nothing recorded. Appt delay.

14) sales person Yukie was very upset I got to try the light treatment and not topped up. Insisted I cannot use and convert my package. She ran to try to grab my receipt saying it's worthless now cause I already tried once light treatment. I almost teared looking at the scene. How desperate she was to stop me at all cost, from using the package with money I had PAID.

15) very rude and most disturbing attitude.

16) I just shifted house and finished my old package. I may be looking for a new facial but definitely not here.. Worse experience

17) throughout the time I was there 75% was spent trying to sell me stuff. face change when u don't buy.

18) pls go there if you wish to get spot removal done but can clearly see the spots remaining there after done. It's ur fault for not maintaining well. Ie: not buying their facial package. U need magic eyes to see that it's gone.

19) pls also study about dermatology as they may question on ur inability to understand why they say a blemish is gone but from ur eyes(and ur frens' eyes) it's still there.

20) the light treatment they kindly told me need about 12 times to see the effect. Thanks

21) I can get the light treatment anywhere. There are hundreds of facial around singapore but definitely none as rude as this.

23) may be 1 bad Apple of salesperson. I hope she uses her commission to attend anger management class

24) take it as a $580 lesson for 1 light treatment. Don't just walk in to places u are not familiar with

27)I think clients deserve more information. Not just selling the positive, pls also inform of side effects and possibility of ineffective results.

Back