! BAD Experiences During DELIVERY !

Hi Sorry to hear abt ur experience. Can let me know the hospital and gynae name too?

Take care!

HI Cecil, sorry to hear about your horrifying experience. Can pm me the hospital and gynae name please? Thanks.

I hv read your blog and really feel for u. It must have been hard on u n ur Hubby having to tolerate all this nonsense. Do Recuperate well n congrats!

Btw if u don't mind can u share with me on the gynae's name? Thanks!

hi cecil, read ur experiences frm ur blog & felt so sorry for u to have undergone such worse experiences when u shud hav actually been really happy with ur baby's arrival. I am so angry and frustrated with such people who being women themselves are so careless about the pains and sufferings of their same kind! If u dont mind can u pls share(PM) me abt the hosp n gynae...

i felt so angry and helpless for u! can felt the pain, anger and abt esp about the blood flowing part. how can like that? is it possible to go and complain at the Medical Council or something like that? too much. can PM me the gynae's name and hospital?

hi cecil,
reali sorry to know abt ur bad experience.Could u PM me the hospital n gynae?thanks n take care
happy.gif
happy.gif

Really sorry to know about the bad experience you went thru. (big hug)
I'm lucky to delivered my boy on the right day and right timing. I like all the staffs at Mount A, not forgetting my gynae Dr Soon soon bee @ paragon.
happy.gif

Can PM me more details? Thank you

Could u plz PM me the hospital & gynae... thanks & plz take care.. no mummy deserved the pain you have went thru..

Hi Cecil,
So frustrated with your experience. Pls PM me the hospital & gynae.
Hope everything's well now. Take good care of yourself and bb. =)

Just read yr blog... cannot believe that u went thru all that.... pls PM me the name of the hospital and gynae....

Hi Cecil

Do take care of urself.. Hope that u have speedy recovery
happy.gif

pls PM me the hopital and the gynae.

TIA
pinkneow

Hi, Cecil.

Yours was indeed a super bad experience.... i should say.. bad experiences!!!

Can PM me which hospital and gynae?

Thanks. By the way, hope u recover soon.

Hi Cecil,
can pm me which gynae and hospital is this?

Just to share that both my past 2 delivery experiences with TMC and gynae, Dr Joycelyn has been quite alright, mid wife very supportive. Except for nursery is quite short handed..

Hi

Read about your exp and like everyone else, am horrified. Could you also PM me the name of your ex-gynae and hospital?

Thank you!!

Hi Ceclia,

Just read about your mishap, I'm shocked & horrified! Mind to PM me your ex gnae & hospital pls.

Hi Cecil,

Emailed u for some time but have not receive your reply yet.
Can pm me the name & hosp??

Or maybe someone can pm me this if u have already rcvd Cecil's reply??

This is Soo scaring!!

Hi Cecil, Im so taken aback and frustated reading ur blog!

U must have felt terribly miserble back den! Hope ur doin all fine now and dis bad experience wont stop u frm havin another baby,.,.

do pm me which hospital n gynae too!

As im preggy now i don wish to have dat same gynae jus in case and to be delivered in dat hospital too,.,.

Thanks

Hi Cecil,

I have a bad experience in my no.1 too.
So worried that I changed my gynae for my no.2.
Could you pm me the hospital and gynae?

Thank you so much for sharing.

hi Cecil..
i hope ure feeling better by now. i hope ur baby is doing good too.
I may be pregnant..still monitoring my unusual spottings actually. Am considering afew gynaes if im tested +ve.
I read ur blog. Its definitely unacceptable.
Please pm me the hospital n docs name.
Alternatively, u may email me at [email protected]
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thank u!!

Hi Cecil, thanks for sharing the traumatic experience in your blog, can share the name of hospital and gynae via PM? Thanks.

Oh man, you gotta make a report about that hospital, they did a lot of messed up stuff, and need to be set straight before they put someone else through what you went through.

Back