*Ignore this post pls* Babysitting service for Tampines area

Jayde

**Kindly ignore below info. I have no idea how to delete this post if it's possible.** hi there,
New to this forum and would like to find out if there is any market for babysitting services. I have a 4mth old baby girl and will be staying home to care for her from Feb '17 onwards but looking to see if I can contribute any amount to the household expenses. Staying in Tampines St 45 with my in-laws and have a domestic helper from Indonesia. No one home from morning til evening except for me and helper. I don't have much other experience except for my own girl (and used to volunteer at childcare centre) but I'm pretty sure I've encountered the standard issues so far. You can "interview" me first as well. I have very bad OCD so can be sure of hygiene and cleanliness. Will follow instructions from parents on the do's and dont's for the child. Will be available for weekdays even extended hours when needed(you give me your hours I will calculate fees-inclusive of everything from feeding/meal prep to shower if needed as well).

Last edited:

Back