**Babysitter Wanted in Bukit Batok**

cofibeen

Hi, I am looking for a helper to assist my Chinese-speaking mother-in-law in take care of my 2 & 7 yo kids monday - friday 7am - 1pm. Venue at bukit batok st 31. If you have good recommendation or if you are interested to take up the assignment, please PM me. Tks.

Hi, I am a new mummy who will deliver on the first week of november 2012. I know it's a little bit late to post this now but please PM me if you know of Singaporean CL who is willing to work day time.

Thanks in advance.

Hi mummies, I am looking for a nanny to take care of my 2 - 3 months old baby boy when I go back to work. Appreciate if anyone could recommend/ introduce a responsible and experienced nanny or ask their nanny if they have friends who are keen. I am looking at Bt Batok Central/ Bt Batok St 31/ CCK Central/ Bt Panjang/ Hume Ave areas. Please PM me or email at [email protected]

Hi,
I am looking for a baby sitter to take care of my four months baby.

Im staying at bukit gombak. I need someone to help me take care of baby mon -fri 7am-7pm my criteria are cleanliness and experienced.

Please let me know if you r available.
please PM me or email [email protected].

Thanks

Hi susan song, I've dropped you an email. Let me know if you did not receive. We discuss further in mail or phone call.

Cheers!
Stefan

Hi
Looking for babysitter at Bukit Gombak area for next year. Pls PM me if you have any recommendations. Chinese/experience and clean preferred.

Back