Baby Sitter

sweetie

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced baby sitter for 4 mth old baby boy in the north, preferably AMK / Serangoon. Please sms me at 96862366 if you have contacts.

urgently looking for babysitter for my baby boy (4 mths). Anyone knows of any Chinese babysitter in Compassvale Link (Coris).
Prefer babysitter who:
- does not smoke or nonsmoking family
- has no pets
- very patient with infants
- can prepare semi solid foods

Mon -fri 7.30am -7.30pm

Pls pm me if u have any contacts. Thanks.

hi,
i'm looking for baby sitter for my baby (2 mths) near hougang/sengkang area. Anyone got contact?
Also prefer:
non smoking family
no pets
looking only my baby
mon-fri 730am-730pm.

hi Kelly,
depends on your arrangement with the nanny. i pay beginning of the month. And she does bathe the bb
happy.gif

thanks aimee & annie,

happy.gif
ok for me pay beginning of the month, but bathe baby is a must since b4 sending baby to her, too early for me to bathe baby, after getitng baby back from her will be too late for bathing, baby will get cold.....

Hi mummies,
I am looking for experience and patient babysitter at Towner Road/Boon Keng Mrt area for my 7 months old dotter. Preferrable no toddle or baby at home and non-smoking family. Can start immediately...

Please send me the name and contact to my email: [email protected]

Thank you!

Hello mummies,

just to let you know my experience with babysitters. Usually these babysitters have their own kid. & there was a few time with different babysitters, hence they tend not to bother with you kid even when their kid is okie. Got quite a number of times, they left my son crying for a long long while. I came to know only after their neighbours told me

Since then, i always speak to their neighbours and ask them for some advise on the babysitter. end up, i also employ maid.

Thanks Annie,

The nanny just started baby sits my son, and she bathes him twice too
happy.gif
Only that she asked for 200 deposit on top of early month pay :|

Hi Kelly,

Why she need the deposit? U got it from agency? It's the 1st time I heard need to place deposit. Furthermore, u paid her early of the mth rite.

Hi Mei,
Initially, I pay $500. When bb on solid (porridge) $550.

Hi Annie,
not free lah, we will pay her eof the month...
As long as my picky eater son like her porridge, paid her is ok to us. She put quite alots of things to cook leh, last nite 1 got small corns, fish, mince pork, etc.

Annie,
I also dunno the 'rule', wat ever she asks, I try to fullfil :| Anyway she just asks $400 a month and I have no choice already since going back to work very soon....

Hi Kelly,

I see. Then $400 is cheap leh. Good deal. Cos nowadays, nanny charge around $500 ~ $600. Anyway, as long as your bb like the nanny & the nanny treat them good is worth it lah. Rite?

ya...$400 is cheap, my area some nanny charge more than $500..
as long as your baby can get along with her, and she take good care of your baby. Then you no need to worry when back to work...

that's why lor, I 'ok' wat ever she asks since she offer $400. Now the 2nd week baby with her, since baby cannot talk, no choice have to trust her, as long as baby in 'good condition' every time bring him back will do :p But she quite alert with baby's rash, mouth etc, think should be ok kua, somemore she offer to make barlie for baby when need to take jab, although I quite doubt suitable for baby or not.

As for barley watch I think sure be ok. Wat my nanny do is let my bb drink every week. She mix the barley watch with milk powder & let bb drink.
So far so gd.

I am urgently looking for an experienced baby sitter for my baby gal preferably Bishan. Please sms me at 98364696 if you have contacts.

Many thanks in advance
happy.gif

HI
I'm looking for a bb sitter for my boy (2 months), starting in Apr near Sengkang / Punggol area. Anybody have contact for a reliable one?
Preference:
- Non smoking family
- No pets
- Looking only my baby
- Mon-Fri 730am-8pm.

Pls PM me if you have. Thanks!
happy.gif

Dear All

Any good recommendations for babysitter around Sembawang Drive area? To look after my 8-month gal.

PM me
happy.gif

Thanks.

hello, pls email me [email protected] if you have any good recommendations for babysitters ard katong area. is babysitters better or putting bb in childcare beta? my bb is 10mths.
Preference:
*non smoking family
*no pets
*full day
*can cook
*patient

hello, pls email me [email protected] if you have any good recommendations for babysitters around Pasir Ris area. My bb is currently 2 months and I intend to put him with the babysitter starting April 07

hi there
i am a house wife and only do hourly baby sitting so if any one wana have hourly babysitter can pm me
thanx

for those staying in bishan/AMK area, u may wanna consider putting your infants at Baby resort (Pemimpin Pl). their carer ratio is quite high at 3-1 but not cheap ~ $1k. my boy is currently in their toddler group

Hi SueLee,
how old your boy?

wow...$1K, very expensive woh... plus my son in childcare, I no need to eat liao... :)
btw, thks for sharing ya...

hi,

My mum is an experienced baby sitter. In the past, she took care of a number of babies and my sisters daughter. Now my sister converted to a housewife so she bring back her daughter and take care herself. If interested, please pm me. BTW, we are staying at sembawang area (Blk 405)

Hi,

I'm helping my friend to look out for a nanny. Urgently need 1 to start mid Apr. Anyone has any recommendation, please pm me.

Thanks.

hi im currently a mother of 2 gals haf been taking care of them since birth n having lots of free time in the day loves bb alot currently living in hougang area any interested pls giv mi a call at 91152632

hi! i'm looking for a babysitter.. Preferably stayin in the east(tampines, Pasir ris or Bedok area). Able to start looking after on early June. Wanna know how much are u ladies here paying for one babysitter and how long is the timing? I hope it's ard $300-$400 as juz need the baby sitter to botle feed and look afetr her that's it.. simple one but with patience wif babies..

Hi berries,
My bb sitter charge $500. When on solid $550.
I think $300~$400 abit difficult to get one. Nowaday, market rate $500~$600. $450 still possible but not easy to find one.

Back