Baby Full Month Buffect

sunyin

hello ... my bb are going soon full month but i still no yet order for catering yet, anymum here try before the Xin Yi Pin Catering? How's their foods taste? Service? thanks =)

Hi there. I used Xin Yi Ping Catering service for my twins full month in March. Frankly, I expected more from their phone call manner. The lady whom I spoke to was very casual, made me feel like I am calling a home-based company as compared to real company company. But anyway, the delivery of the food was on time. Thus the buffet was set up earlier than expected, which was OK for us. Food presentation was rather nice. Food taste was also OK. Our friends commented that the food was quite nice. Some even asked which caterer we used. Some friends said the cupcakes are not so nice, but some people including myself liked them (and they look cute). The people to collect the food was also on time. Overall, my view is that this catering is worth a try. Hope this sharing helps.

Select Group Catering service, I'm very satisfied with them, highly recommended.

Good food quality, value added service with the group of service staffs I came across during my gal's full month. Price is very reasonable, you'll see a huge savings when catering for a big group. Ordered 120 pax to cater for 160, still there are plenty of leftovers, not that they didn't eat, I think Select's pretty generous with their portion per pax cuz almost all my guests took a plate full.

Halal certified if I never rem wrongly, might want to check on their website.

Came to know about this group during one of the biz events I had attended, then tried them for my bb's full month, thereafter attended several bb full month celebrations of my friends' who 1st experienced Select's food quality at my bb's celebration and I guess they must be impressed therefore they engaged Select for their own.

Eaten Select's food at other formal biz events after my bb's celebration too. Seriously, they are good.
happy.gif

PS. I don't collect fees from Select for recommendations... haha

I used Chilli Padi and Rasel. My guests were impressed with the food.

Chilli Padi: $12 menu
Rasel : $15 menu

Just had a bad experience with Neo garden over the phone just now. Was about to order my full mth celebration there and was told that my Neo garden membership cannot enjoy the 10% full mth discount and on top of that, Nov discount for free delivery is not applicable as i can only choose one promo at any one time.. duhz. wasted my $ for the membership..as there is not much discount from the membership.
Now i has to look for another caterer.

I'm thinking of using Elsie Kitchen for my baby's full month. Have tried at my friend's housewarming and their sambal fish n pandan chicken is so good. Can't forget the yummy taste...

I agree with Berries!

Team Catering indeed is good, 1 of the best catering i ever try compare to other well-known caterer.
We hire them during my girl 1st bday last August, try their high tea, and dinner, reasonable price, relative/ friend comment food is delicious! Especially their dinner selection. (except their high tea spaghetti).. I do believe it is super nice whereas I myself didn’t have the chance to try.. LOL by then i wana to grab some stuff to eat, the tray only left w 2-3 stalk HKG kailan, and 1-2pc of chicken skin,... at least my guest are happy with the food..
happy.gif

I personally find is important to find the right caterer if we wanted to host a event/ party, and always hope all our guest enjoy their time, food & beverages we provided, and this time Team Catering never disappoint me...

Above is the recent 1 years caterer I have try:

TEAM CATERING - 99.9% Food*Service*Price*On time
-Teriyaki Chicken-MUST ORDER!
Customer Service – Friendly* no pushing*always try their VERY best to accommodates to cust.

CHU YI SAN TONG - 20% (Service only)
-If don’t want negative feedback on food then don’t try.

NEO GARDEN - 45% (Dessert: cake* high tea kueh, etc)
-Will consider if is ordering for high tea
-Food, tasteless, sea food not fresh

Orange Glove – 80% Food*
-Cereal Prawn * MUST ORDER!

ECREATIVE & XIN YI PING – 0%
-Shouldn’t try them if you don’t to upset yourself
-Food is awful and having files in the food.

Four Season – 60%
-Curry Chicken is nice

Can anyone share with me the review caterer for the following.:

Mum's Kitchen/ Rajah Mas/ or The Caterer?

Will be planning my daughter 2nd birthday @ The Chevron and only had this 3 caterer for international/asian buffet. Had anyone try the above 3 caterer?

jam78: I was shortchanged by No Gdn during festive period, they up their prices and min. pax and food portion came out smaller than the min.! Felt so cheated...

Looking for alternative caterers, like Xin yi pin, jiale...any feedback on these?

Back