<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

Hi, Pls grant me access to WTS and Overseas spree threads as I have been a member for over a yr already. Thanks.

Hi Moderators,

I have been a member more than 1 yr. Pls grant me the access in the session of WTS &amp; Oversea spree.

Thanks.

Hi Moderators,

I have been a member more than 1 yr. Pls grant me the access in the session of WTS &amp; Oversea spree.

Thanks.

hihi,

pls grant me access too! Have written to you several times but no response also...
sad.gif

many thanks

Hi Moderators,

I have been a member more than 1 yr.
Pls grant me the access in the session of WTS &amp; Overseas spree

Thanks

actually, really very weird how the access is granted one, whilst some say must be an active member for at least a yr before access can be granted, but then just saw one member whom just joined in mar 2009 with post number of less than 80, is already organising spree in the overseas spree section. haiz really hope moderators can consider granting access to us all here...
sad.gif

Hi

I am a member since 2007 and yet still have no access to WTS and Overseas spree sections...

I have been appealing but still no reply from you guys. Please help to rectify asap...

Thanks!

Dear moderators,
Appreciate that I could be granted access to WTS and Overseas thread. This is my second request. I've noticed mommies who have joined later than me and have far fewer posts in the links and they are granted access.

hi moderators,

kindly grant me access in the WTS &amp; OVERSEAS thread..pls? I've seen some member who just joined and they were able to post..

thanks for your consideration.

Hi Bee Ling and Chin Leng,

Kindly grant me access to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section.
Have been member more than 1 year.

Thanks!

Hi
Pls grant me access to post in Overseas sprees and WTS section. Very inconvenient esp when I need to purchase in the overseas sprees.
Have been a member for more than a year already.

Thanks

Hi,
I would like to post a new thread in WTS. Please allow access. I've been a member for more than a year.

Cheers!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi, Bee Lee and Chin Leng:</font> <font color="000000">I will like to apply for access rights to the Restricted Marketplace, namely WTS and Overseas Thread. Submitted for your approval, please. Thank you.</font>

Hi Bee Lee and Chin Leng,

This is my fifth or sixth request, appreciate it if you could grant me the acess for overseas thread please.

Many thanks
akohle

<font color="aa00aa">Hi, Hi, Bee Lee and Chin Leng:</font> <font color="000000">I will like to apply for access rights to the Restricted Marketplace, namely WTS and Overseas Thread. Submitted for your approval, please. FYI, I have sent my request to you (again) for the 6th time. Hopefully there is some response from you. Thank you.</font>

How do we get access to WTS and Overseas Spree Thread? I have joined for more than a year and have been requestind but no response. Anyone can advise?

Hi Bee Ling and Chin Leng,

Kindly grant me access to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section.
Have been member more than 1 year.
Also sent u email on this but did not receive any response from u
sad.gif

Thanks!

Hi Chin Leng and Bee Lee,

I've joined for more than a year alr :)

Please grant me access to the Spree and WTS thread as well, thanks!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Chin Leng &amp; Bee Lee, can you please grant me access to post in WTS and Overseas threads? I have been an active member for more than a year. Thanks.</font>

Hi Moderators,

Pls grand me access to post in WTS &amp; OVERSEAS threads..
Ive join alot of spree.. But it will be much2 easier if i could post on the thread instead of emailing to the mummies..
Pls....

Hi Moderators,

Thanks for granting me access to WTS n Sprees.
happy.gif

I post in May and just got approved yesterday. Gotta wait but at least can get approval. Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi,

Pls grant me access to WTS and Overseas Sprees thread. I've joined for more than a year, and am dying to be able to post direct in the spree forum instead of relying on PM.

Thanks!

Hi moderators,

I have been an active member for more than 1year.
Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.
This is my 3rd or 4th request and I've posted since May.

Thank you!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Bee Lee,

I have received your email acknowledge receipt of my request for access to the restricted marketplace but I have not received replies on the status of my application. Please revert to me soon. Thank you.</font>

Back