Asked for permission to post in WTS TILL COW COME HOME ALSO NO REPLY

<font color="000000">Can consider a violation, you will definitely get the attention of the moderator
happy.gif
... just kidding .....

I suspect that the quota of the restricted marketplace could have been reached, thus they are not able to add new members into it. Once they have "banned" certain no. of members, then probably they will "approve" that same no. of members. </font>

haha, not taking the risk man. Scarely ban my a/c and i have to start all over!
My fellow mommies friends also ask till they gave up!

<font color="000000">We have no choice but to wait. If you have friends who have accessed to WTS, can ask them to post on your behalf and to liaise with you via email. </font>

Hi bubuchan,
the reason that you suspect is not true.

I got friends who registered account only slightly earlier and later than me got access to post in the restricted sections but not me!

So if your account is way past that 1 year mark and you are still unable to post, most probably you can forget about it.

I don't know what is their criteria but it is very disappointing.

<font color="000000">Hi, autumn_leaves, oh I see but that seems pretty strange to me if you and your friend registered around the same time. We have no choice but to wait for miracle to come by.
happy.gif
</font>

There is no criteria to approving your account to be able to use on WTD or spree thread. It's just a waiting game...

i tot the only requirement was to be a member for 1 year! with the moderators' bo chap attitude, its no wonder people are posting their wts in wtb or wte! did these moderators even stop to tink that they shld probably have an automated system that auto unlocks the access once 1 year waitimg time is up.

i actually emailed bee leng abt bp details before and that was promtly replied. when i replied with the same subject line "BP details" but the content was to request for access, no sound no picture already. n i still havent gotten my access. Can i jus ask 1 qns: WHY LIKE THAT??

I have emailed d moderator to ask for the access before but was told that they will "invite" me (also meant to say I should not pester them) when they find that my account is active enough to have the access. Aiyo, how to be active when ii cannot even post on d most popular threads. I waited for almost 2 yrs now until i give up.

The Motherhood System is crap that it does not even teach you how and where to start a new thread posting.... sigh.... Bin

binbin you have to be a member for at least 1 year before you are granted access to posting in the restricted forums.

seems as though there's a glitch that doesnt correctly and automatically allow a member >1 year to post in the restricted forums... You might want to check if your password is correct. (okay, I sort of forgot and changed my password, then the wrong one was saved and I didnt manage to post for quite sometime... ;X)

The cows came home, gave birth to baby cow, and yet, my email to request for permission to post on WTS thread is not even being looked into. How long must we wait??

Back