Apr/ may 2017 ivf cycle

Hi
I just went to see my doctor and he has put me on kkivf waiting list
Estimated to start my cycle in apr/ may next year
Wondering anyone going for ivf around same time as me
What are you guys doing to prep your body eh?

hi same here. intending to go for tcm after chinese new year. meanwhile i try to lose more weight first

Hi

KK need to wait listed for IVF?

Hi
we can be cycle buddy. april/may for ivf

Had you consulted any doctor in KK? What kind of exam doctor will do to confirm we can do IVF?

Last edited:
Hi I failed my 3rd iui and appointment for the ivf briefing in April.

Can anyone advise the scanning / extract eggs/ insect embryo schedule?
Similar to IUI process?

I need to plan my annual leave. I cannot take so many urgent leave as I need to work. :<

Last edited:

Similar to IUI process?

I need to plan my annual leave. I cannot take so many urgent leave as I need to work. :<
there is no schedule. as and well have to go down 3 to 5 times during injection

Hi
Me too, in queue for may ivf at kkh with Dr Jessie Phoon and in the meantime gg thru SO-IUI. Gg for my 1st scan tmr to check progress after 4 days of Puregon injections.

Only folic acid daily for prep at the moment.

Me too, in queue for may ivf at kkh with Dr Jessie Phoon and in the meantime gg thru SO-IUI. Gg for my 1st scan tmr to check progress after 4 days of Puregon injections.

Only folic acid daily for prep at the moment.
Hi dear. I also in april/may ivf. i think mine confirm April already as my period just finish this month. I think my doc is also Dr Jessie Phoon.

u also having IUI at the same time?

Hi dear. I also in april/may ivf. i think mine confirm April already as my period just finish this month. I think my doc is also Dr Jessie Phoon.

u also having IUI at the same time?
Yeah.. I just came back frm kkh for u/s, blood test and ovulation test. Going back again tmr morning- they called me as i was abt to go home at the cpk, that the blood test result is out and dr phoon wants me to come back tmr. How bout u? Doing iui in the meantime?

Yeah.. I just came back frm kkh for u/s, blood test and ovulation test. Going back again tmr morning- they called me as i was abt to go home at the cpk, that the blood test result is out and dr phoon wants me to come back tmr. How bout u? Doing iui in the meantime?
i doing ivf straight away next month.we are not suitable to do iui due to my hb low sperm count. abit scare

Similar to IUI process?

Hi,

Jus complete my et few days ago.
First scan 2 day menses.
Started my stimulation 22 Feb. Went a couple scans like iui.
Trigger 8 Mar 17
ER 10 Mar 17
ET 15 Mar 17
From ER 20 days hospitalisation leave.
Blood test 29 Mar. HL also ends 29 Mar.

Hopes that helps u in planning.

Hi,

First scan 2 day menses.
Trigger 8 Mar 17
ER 10 Mar 17
ET 15 Mar 17

like that only has 5 days rest after transfer?

Mine was slightly different which not sure why. I started with Orgalutran jab x 4 days and jab gornal-f appx 10 days then trigger. Most ppl will start with gornal-f directly.

Mine was slightly different which not sure why. I started with Orgalutran jab x 4 days and jab gornal-f appx 10 days then trigger. Most ppl will start with gornal-f directly.
for ur condition to do ivf is it low sperm count?

Dalele, do you mean after ET you take Hospitalized leave to rest before you take the blood test?
Is it a 'must' to take so long leave to rest? I cannot so long leave ! my GOD> cant we go for work as usual just like after IUI?

Dalele, do you mean after ET you take Hospitalized leave to rest before you take the blood test?
Is it a 'must' to take so long leave to rest? I cannot so long leave ! my GOD> cant we go for work as usual just like after IUI?
Hi try hard,
I'm only given 3 HL after my frozen ET.. am back to work on my 3dp3dt..
Just take care of yourself and walk really slowly at work =)

Hi,

First scan 2 day menses.
Trigger 8 Mar 17
ER 10 Mar 17
ET 15 Mar 17

Hi Daledale I am lost with all these abbreviations. What its ET, ER, ET? Also I have been seeing Trigger quite common. What is that? I am totally lost! New to the forum.

My boss told me trying for family is more impt than work. job can find again but baby hard chance to come by.

KKH gave me 20 days HL. I ask nurse can go back after er since et not done yet. She say no

for ur condition to do ivf is it low sperm count?
Nope. Doc say i not ovulating. Tried 2 iui failed so try ivf. Hubby sperm was ok but i ask him take supplement last few days too to boost (started a little late cause forgotten about it)

Nope. Doc say i not ovulating. Tried 2 iui failed so try ivf. Hubby sperm was ok but i ask him take supplement last few days too to boost (started a little late cause forgotten about it)
what supplement did u ask ur hb to eat?

My boss told me trying for family is more impt than work. job can find again but baby hard chance to come by.

but I don't want to let my boss know. nobody know it. :<
why you were only given 3 day but Daledale was given 20days? so much different?

3 days HL is only for those who transferred frozen embryos.
20 days HL is for fresh cycle IVF.

Blastocyst is actually your embryo will be cultured an observe for 5 days then they will transfer. But it depends on the quantity of eggs that u have.

Hi try hard... KKH only give 3 days for frozen transfer... if it's a fresh transfer, 20 days HL is given

20 days is too long!!
The MC will show IVF treatment?
Are you all going to tell your boss u will be going thru ivf?
but I don't intend to tell anyone ..:<

20 days is too long!!
The MC will show IVF treatment?
Are you all going to tell your boss u will be going thru ivf?
but I don't intend to tell anyone ..:<
The MC will not state u underwent IVF treatment. For me I did told my boss and only my close colleagues.

For me i did inform my bosses. Cause i need go daily for jabs etc. And scans etc on mc not in office. So colleague ask i ok anot so i told them the truth.

I just started on my FET..(1 ivf, 2 failed fets) could I check if the ladies here quit drinking caffeine during their cycles?

How's is it???
Mine is a medicated FET. Am still in 2ww... didn't went through a fresh transfer before so can't commented on the different. Frozen transfer has 1 more thing to worry which is the thawing process... you will be super worried if the frostie will survive the thaw

Mine is a medicated FET. Am still in 2ww... didn't went through a fresh transfer before so can't commented on the different. Frozen transfer has 1 more thing to worry which is the thawing process... you will be super worried if the frostie will survive the thaw
Wahhhh this is so stressss..... how many embryo hv u freeze? And how many did not survive from the thawing process? Which hospital are u in?

There are 2 public holidays in May. Dont know when is the black out day to start the ivf..

How soon can we start the ivf after the ivf briefing?

Anyone went thru the ivf but did not tell your boss the truth but yet still able to take 20 days HL?

There are 2 public holidays in May. Dont know when is the black out day to start the ivf..

How soon can we start the ivf after the ivf briefing?

Anyone went thru the ivf but did not tell your boss the truth but yet still able to take 20 days HL?

I told my bosses the truth and they were very supportive..I vaguely told my colleagues that it's just a minor procedure...it was in the subsequent FETs that I told them the truth..everyone was really supportive n helpful...but I guess it also depends on your work environment..personally think if u r gonna take 20 days HL your boss deserves the truth..

Good luck!

Reactions: YSK

Good luck!!

Back