Anyone transfer 2 blastocyst and result in multiple pregnancies?

Hftb

Hi all, I am newbie here. Hope you can share your experience.

I am due to have blastocyst transfer (day 5 embryo) in coming week. In the dilemma if we shud transfer 1 or 2 blastocyst. Doctor is in the opinion to transfer 2 to increase the chance. I have concern over if my body is able to carry twin or multiple preg (as i read there is chance of one blastocyst to split into identical twin) if both succeed to attach.

Wish to knw if anyone have transfer 2 blastocyst? What is your preg result?

TIA!

I am due to have blastocyst transfer (day 5 embryo) in coming week. In the dilemma if we shud transfer 1 or 2 blastocyst. Doctor is in the opinion to transfer 2 to increase the chance. I have concern over if my body is able to carry twin or multiple preg (as i read there is chance of one blastocyst to split into identical twin) if both succeed to attach.

TIA!

HI did you manage to transfer? 1 or 2? Did it succeed?

TIA!

Hi ladies,

I’m 28. Have been trying to conceive for 4 years. I went through IUI twice, failed results. Then I went for IVF. 1 fresh cycle with 1 Blastocyst grade A, results was ectopic pregnancy, 5 months later I tried frozen cycle with 1 blastocyst grade B, result failed too. Back to back I went for my 3rd IVF frozen cycle, This time Transfer 2 blastocyst grade C, results failed too.

Am intending to stop for now. Because everytime i asked the doctor why is it not implanting, they can’t give me an answer... I’m with kkh, dr Veronique.

Baby dust to you ladies!

Last edited:

Back