Anyone pls any ways to loss down inches after pregnancy?

ann_brad

Dear mummies
Do you think slimming center is a good place to slim down after giving birth? I have check out the prices it is all very ex...shld i commit to it?

hi wendy, slimm centre nt a good way,is expensive and ur weight will easily bounce back as u only lose water instead of fats.i have seen cases like tis b4,in my friends

When it comes to slimming, what matters most to you ?

A. Healthy/Safety
B. Effective
C. Fast results

Hi Cremie,

Safety and health will be the most important.

I suggest taking Nutrilite Postrime along with Protein Powder.

Do sms me at 94563670 if you are interested.

Thanks.

Hi Cremie,

Safety and health will be the most important.

I suggest taking Nutrilite Postrim along with Protein Powder.

Do sms me at 94563670 if you are interested.

Thanks.

Thank you xmasbaby...

Actually I am taking something even better...
it is SAFE, HEALTHY, EFFECTIVE & FAST RESULTS !!
It even got a money back guarantee...

So which will you choose ?

hmm ... I'm able to fit into my old jeans without all these supplements and spending much within 3 and half months.

Hi babyalychan,

Why not you PM me to discuss further ?
Are you serious abt losing weight ??

If you are I can teach you how to lose 10kg in 2 mths or less with 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
And of coz it is SAFE, EFFECTIVE, FAST & HEALTHY !!

I has a 5 year old cousin, like put his hand on the mouth suck grant, become a habit, how to change her habit?
Any toys age for 2 children play?

try 2B body & arm and skirt slimming gel. I used external and don't want to eat slimming pills because breastfeeding so this way more safe for bb. My post natal tummy shrink and others parts too....

I'm a mother of two kids. My weight and inches increased after pregnancy. I had tried many other products and methods to reduce my weight and inches. But it did not work and make me feel hungry. I felt very upset and wanted to give up.

Until Nov'2011, I saw my friend's big transformation, so I decided to give it a try on unicity world class products. So in Dec'2011, I started the Clearstart 30 days and I saw my tummy getting flat in this cleasing period. When I'm getting into 25th day do Bios Life Slim. I saw the reduction in weight and inches. I feel very happy to see the results from time to time and it makes me feel fresh, energetic all the time in order for me to take care of my kids.

Bios Life Slim has brought back my confidence. Not only that, it gives me healthy, beauty and slim. I'm just loving it.

Inspired and wish to get started too. Email me at [email protected] for more details on the products.

Back