Anyone knows where to get Capella Stroller S705 at good price or discount? Any feedback on this too?

Hi .. I had bough S705 from baby kingdowm 2 days before.. I bought @ $285, its ard 10.5kgs.. Abit regret cause i just saw u got better offer.. =(

Hey Val! You also here ah? haha..

I remember when I saw the Capella S705 at Tangs, they stated it was 8.something kg. If I'm not wrong, S228 cannot one hand fold? But lighter.

hi mummies,

i went to kiddypalace at hdb hub last weekend, and the sale man patiently explained and compare to us between capella s705 and combi in detail, in the end we decided on capella s705, eventhrough it is more bulky and heavier than combi, but more stable,it also cost $299. Do include me in the bulk purchase if there is a better deal ya
happy.gif

I have a baby cot and playpen as well.
Frankly speaking, I think playpen is good enough.
Its lighter.Its manageable & its much cheaper.

Ok guys! So far, is this all that we are looking at?

Lets update the list as we move along please.Then we will know what is our BARGAINING POWER.
1. Leah Keh ( Red)
2. Yuuri (Blue)
3. Mimizz (Red)

At first I also thought playpen better but I see my friend's playpen...her boy only 8mths old, already cannot stay in the playpen liao! In my opinion, when bb can pull him/herself up, playpen becomes unstable. So I got a cot in the end. Takes up more space, costs more but at least I feel more assured that it will last longer.

As for which is better, to be honest, I think all is the same! For me, as long as got lockable wheels and easy to lower the 'door', then it's fine. And if space is not a constraint, get the bigger size one.

Hi, I am interested too. My EDD is 05/09. Not in a hurry to get cos' thinking of getting bb to try first b4 buying. Heard that some bb do not like to be seated in a stroller.

1. Leah Keh ( Red)
2. Yuuri (Blue)
3. Mimizz (Red)
4. Yasminelala (Blue)

yuuri,
ya i'm thinking whether to get the S705. Hmm... it's branded Lukcy Baby Capella S705?
So it's tied up with Lucky Baby?

THe weight of the stroller may be a concern, since it's about 8-10kg. Quite heavy, though looks sturdy. This is still on my KIV list.

val,
Actually it's just just Capella S705...but it's brought in by the distributor for Lucky Baby, so dunno why kiddybee just call it Lucky Baby Capella.
Yup quite heavy but for me, I don't really take public transport and even if I do, dh should be with me so it's not a concern for me! haha

Updated list :
1. Leah Keh ( Red)
2. Yuuri (Blue)
3. Mimizz (Red)
4. Yasminelala (Blue)

I have also written in to the supplier - waiting for reply now.

hahaha... I think moderator decided that we are taking up too much attention!

Anyway, lets keep updating here. I will keep everyone posted on the reply from the supplier. ( think maybe my call for 5 sets is not exciting enough for them to reply). Lets wait a few days more..

gals, John Little Marina is having renovation sale. i called and check liao, they are selling s705 at $299 NETT. no further discount.....

Hi Guys , I just called Taime and this is what has been told to me :

1. Prices of S705 of $299 will be raised to $329 in a few weeks time.

2. Currently they have average of only 20 -30 pieces of each colour available. Everyweek, they sell approx 10 to 15 pieces/ colur. inother words, in 2 weeks time, it willbe new stocks = new higher price

3. Only 15% discount will be given if we place order ASAP. Delivery to only 1 location.

4. The $279 at NTUW AMK hub is for S705 Old Model.

5. $209 bought by one of the mums here in John Little is Fraud case -( thats what the person say , she say its complicating , but it will never happen again)

ok guys, I have called Kiddybee as well.

If we get 5 pieces and above this is what is offered :

$235 NETT , deadline 15th July Tuesday

1. Leah Keh ( Red)
2. Yuuri (Blue)
3. Mimizz (Red)
4. Yasminelala (Blue)

If you are truly keen, please confirm with me at this number : 98555646 asap. I think this is the best deal we can get, its even better than the supplier Taime's offer

Note :
Taime's offer - $299 less 15% = $254.00
Kiddybee's offer - $235 Nett

If we are all serious of 5 sets together, we will give them our names , do online purchase , the lady will take note of who we are , then we collect direct.
happy.gif
Almost $60 savings.

thanks Leah for the effort!
i let u know by sunday ok? cos wanted to go and see again at Kiddy Palace. btw, the one selling at kiddy palace is the one we are looking at right?

wow... fraud case! no wonder the sales at JL told me it's NETT price

Guys , take your time to do research and confirm the purchase.

Anyway, as long as we try to take the current batch of stocks , we should not be facing the price hike.

Don't forget that kiddybee also takes from Taime, so if we want to keep the good price, we have to make sure we have to order before this current stock is finished. New shipping stocks means new price.

guys take your time, lets not jump into this until we are all quite sure abt the S705. Any queries, feel free to post.

Sandra just messaged me to ask if its 2008 model, I will double check again on this. But should be lah, cos if its old model, then the price will be the $279 at NTUC.But to be VERY SURE , I will call Kiddybee on Monday.

If you guys have any questions , pls post it here. So I can ask the kiddybee person one by one. And post back the answers.

Kiddybee is also making things easier for me by allowing u guys to individually do purchase on line and then collect or arrange for delivery on your own with her. Of course, she only give the special price to those who are in this consolidated list . So not everyone is eligible for this offer, unless the names comes from the list I give her.

Leah,
Just fyi the model from KiddyBee should be the 2008 model cos abt 1-2mths ago S705 was out of stock and only just restock with new shipment from Taime.

Btw, do we still get free delivery?

leah
Can i join in the S705 spree? if yes can you check with the kiddybee on the width between S217 and S705? my bb is currently 4mth old and i think she is going to outgrown on the S217 so thinking of getting a wider stroller for her?

Leah,
Pls confirm my order. I pm you whatever details you need cos' my phone very far away from my laptop and I lazy to walk there! haha

Hi Leah

I'm also interested to purchase the S705 (Red). Actually I do have other things to buy from Kiddybee. If they do give me the special rate for the stroller, it will be fantastic.

Could u add my name in the list. Thanks.

Guys , I need to concentrate on one thing at a time here, we are only talking about S705. For others, please contact kiddybee yourself. I can't be shopping for everything for everyone!!!

Let first reconsolidate Confirmation list here :

1. Zelia - Red
2. Leah - Red
3. Yuuri -Blue

jac ,

As for the width wise, you might want to double check with Taime instead. Its better to hear from the horse's mouth.

Everyone , Let me repeat myself ( or read the thread frmo the top)

Kiddybee's offer - $235 NETT
Model : S705 Capella Stroller
Colours : Aqua/blue , Red , Pink ( depends on order dates, might run out if we are slow)

I have already spoken to the person about this special bulk purchase, once I have all your names, details and IC number. You will do this :

1. Go onto Kiddybee
2. Using the same name given to me
3. Purchase stroller
4. Arrange for either pick up or delivery according to your arrangment with Kiddybee.

So basically , i have done the negotiation for the pricing, after the purchase is done, the rest is up to you and kiddybee, I think its easier that way. Because some of you have other things to buy from them, and some of you rather have pick up than delivery etc etc. But do note that , person in charge had given a low price, so they wouldnt want to deliver just 1 piece of item to you, pick up might be a more viable choice. Bottomline - transport arrangment is up to individual..

sorry, I am very lor sor...

Hi Leah,
Pls turn on your private msg function so I can pm you my details. Thanks!

Alternatively, pls email me at kusanobaby[a]yahoo.com.sg
happy.gif

Hey guys, Sorry ,

Email me at [email protected]

Easier for me to compile all your details to be sent to Kiddybee so that they can recognise who the ones they are offering this special price to.

Pls give me the following :

1. Nickname on SMH forum
2. Actual Name on IC
3. Address
4. Contact No
5. Stroller Colour

Once I update them who we are , I will post again and let you guys know when to go ahead to do your purchase on their site.

Thanks!

Guys, Received email from Zelia already.
Pls send emails to me directly possibly as soon as u have decided. I will submit the names to Kiddybee for them to identify who are the ones with this price. The rest will buy from them at non promotional prices.

I will submit Zelia and my particulars first on Monday if I don't receive the rest, want to grab fast, cos I saw 2 pieces sold at kiddypalace when I went shopping..we need to get current stock to beat price hike!

email received from Yuuri too.

Will send up all our 3 particulars first.
1. Zelia
2. Leah
3. Yuuri

We will chiong first!

hi Leah, have decided to get the stroller....

Let first reconsolidate Confirmation list here :

1. Zelia - Red
2. Leah - Red
3. Yuuri -Blue
4. Iris - Red (my nick is mimi)

Thanks. will email u my particulars

Hi Zelia , Yuuri and Iris,

Your details had been sent to Kiddybee. They are now currently checking on the status of the colours that we want with Taime. We will know how it goes on Monday.

I believe we should be able to start the online purchase on their site on Tues. Will keep all of you posted.

Ok guys, all your details had been sent.

we have 5 so far, 4 reds and 1 blue! wah..

Kiddybee will only let us know tonight if we can get our colours and if everything is ok.

Hi everyone! Good news have arrived. You should have received an email from kiddybee. Pls do as instructed in her email. If you did not receive, pls quickly email me so that I can forward u the mail. Pls make sure that the email is only directed to the 5 of us , so pls do not forward to others who are not part of our bargain, cos the retailer would not recognise the names and also not offering that price to them. Its going to confuse everyone.

pls note that ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED the names have this deal.

My job is done! Its up to your own time and target for this shopping!

Have fun!!!!

Ok guys, I have done my processing for the order. Its quite painless and easy!

So exciting! Maybe I will bring the stroller go wet marketing first..hahaha test drive! Since baby is not out yet anyway!!! hahahaha....

SECOND and FINAL ROUND
Pls send in names in the format as mentioned in the thread to my email by
15th July , TUESDAY 7PM.
Final consolidation.

After which, I will not continue to do listing anymore. Thank you!

Submit order already immediately make transfer har?

Leah,
Aiyoh must keep stroller in pristine condition for bb lah...go marketing come back with fishy smell liao :p

Mimi,
Actually I also prefer red colour but afraid the 'gayness' will rub off on my boy! lol!

Seems like everyone wants red.

Our order turned out to be 6 Reds and 1 Blue only...

Do yo guys know that the pink is SO SO SO nice!!! but then, don't know if the supplier has the stocks..and my hubby refiused to let me buy pink cos I will be having a SON. SIGH...

Back