Anyone knows where to get Capella Stroller S705 at good price or discount? Any feedback on this too?

leahkeh

The usual price is at $299, but I have heard people telling me about going direct to suppliers or some warehouse sale or whatever. Anyone can give me a more certain clue? I am sort of looking at that model - S705.

Anyone using this model as well? Any good or bad feedback?

if there's no hurry you can wait for john little's sales... sometimes can be 30% off.
it's quite smooth but can be a little bulky when folded

Sugar : I went to the John Little Expo sale but didnt see the stroller. Are u sure they sell it at John Little during their sales in the stores? If yes, I will take note from now on. I only saw the stroller at Isetan and they all sell it at $299.

Yuuri : You are right about this Kiddybee.com, they are cheaper! But no stocks according to their website.

Lioele : What do u mean by negotiating with babytown???

Yuuri : if what Lioele say is true abt the negotiating for price with babytown.com.sg , shall we buy together? Maybe we can get discounts cos we are buying 2.

leahkeh,
i bot mine at the john little in marina square.there's a big baby section there.not all stores have it

leah keh,
if u are not in a hurry, i suggest u to wait for john little sale. I bought mine at marina square during the 30% discount. i paid $299 for it with robinsons card to enjoy 5% discount. they rebate me the 30% (on the $299) in the form of vouchers. it's quite worth it.

Have you tried Cheong Choon at Chinatown? They sell things cheaper than most places, unless the big shops are having sales. Even COMBI has discount at this place - abt 8 - 10% cheaper than all other shops.

iamsnow : Hey , thanks for that, think I will wait then. 30% is a great deal when we have so many other things to buy! I am going to keep my ears open. anyone who knows abt the sale, pls alert us here!

Sarahmay: I have heard abt Cheong Choon, thinking of calling them up to check what maxi discounts they can give. Anyone with their number?

I think AMK Hub (NTUC Extra) is having some sales for capella stroller.
I saw model S802 selling at 270 or 290 only.
Usual price is $340.
Check it out!!!

And hi guys, I have emailed Kiddybee and they mentioned that they could give another 5% discount if we get more than 2 sets of the stroller.

Anyone else wants? We can consolidate orders!

But of course, lets wait for the john little sale - cos if its true with the 30% discount, we can get it at allmost $209! Which is almost $90 savings!

Leah,
Hehe I am not in a huge hurry so I think I will wait for john little sales to see if got the 30%..the last time I went around the 'storewide sales', forgot which mall say the capella is nett price item, no further discount
sad.gif

Hey Yuuri,

Same here. I went to Isetan, and they told me that even during that big sale, usually this stroller is still net price. So lets wait and see the JL sale. IF not, lets consolidate and buy from the kiddybee lor. When is ur EDD? Mine is in Oct.

hi hi, me interested in capella s705 too! when kiddypalace has 15%/20% disc storewide, this stroller is nett price. no discount. so i wonder if john little has discount for this model.

good good, now we have more people who wants this model, we can always get them together and bargain for more discounts. Well, lets just wait and see for the JL sale.

When is everyone's EDD?

Leah Keh : 10th Oct 2008
Yuuri : __________
Mimi : ___________

I remembered OG Chinatown selling S705 @ $299 with additional 10% discount...but that was last month (June).

Bought my S228 @ $200.80 (after discount).

i bot mine at john little with the 30%discount in jan(i think).theygive the discount in vouchers which you can use to buy more baby stuff

hi.. i bought my S705 at cheong choon last mth at $280. Heard july gg up the price, not sure true or not leh...

John little sale seems to be the best so far here then.

Lets wait and see? I am also looking at the peg perego PLiko 3 , wonder if I could also get good discounts at JL.

lol! Looking at our EDDs, I should be in a bigger hurry to buy...but I have some hand-me-downs already so not so kan cheong. I like the s705 folding system v much! Find any good deals must update here hor!
happy.gif

Leah Keh : 10th Oct 2008
Yuuri : 14th Aug 2008
Mimi : 21st Dec 2008

Hi Yuuri, I think so too, you should be the one kan cheonging! hahaha..but I am a typical kiasu person or rather I have so much time to think abt all these now , so might as well do some shopping before I get too big.

Good luck and will keep everyone updated. I heard some JL sale on the radio today, wonder if thats the one we are waiting for.

so any john little sale today?

leah, me even more kiasu. haha. i wan to make use of the GSS so can save some money

There's a shop at Chin Swee, 2nd floor, next to People's park centre. They offer good price and a wide range of different brands and models.

i bought mine at Kiddy palace for $299. But like mimi said, even though they have 20% discount storewide, the stroller is under the Nett price.. so no more discount.
Hope you gals get a better deal.

i understand that S705 does not come with a compatible infant car-seat.

Are you gals buying car seat too? ie from infant to toddler? If so, can recommend where to get a reasonable priced one? Seems everywhere quite ex.

I already bought my Britax car seat...just waiting for a good price to grab the s705 :p
I am not-so-kiasu mum, I am cheapo mum!
happy.gif

we all are I guess! Cheap and good is the way to go at the rate inflation is coming along.

John Little having a sale this weekend, anyone can report here if there is any sale for strollers?

went to AMK hub, NTUC selling s705 at $279. the sales told me the price will increase to $299 in one to two weeks time

For me, I find Combi too light (unstable) and rather narrow. At almost first touch/try at Baby Kingdom, my hb and I already eliminated combi. Tried the s705 and in comparison to combi, it's much sturdier and wider and basket is much bigger. Also the one hand fold is v easy to use.

I like the S705 because its wide and spacious. All 4 wheels are rotatable and handle reversible. The basket also do not need to be emptied when u fold the pram up. The pram is also able to stand on it own without a wall support.

Combi is small and flimsy, I don't think it can last for a long time, probably only till baby is about a year old.

Yaya.. S 705 is nice.. I had actually called kiddybee just now.. The price is $265.. But i was told to register on line and book online.. But i felt that the sales gal not very sincere in doing business so decided to go down baby kingdom buy directly from them lor.. If im not wrong baby kingdom sell ard $299 less 5%.... The S705 is 4 wheel drive Yr 2008 model...

Hey guys, don't buy first! I have written to Kiddybee and they have offered another 5% off from the $265 if we buy in bulk.

So if you guys are keen, I can head this bulk purchase. We can all pull in together, of we have many , we can even bargain for better price.

But the issue now is, someone had pointed that JL has better sale at 30% off, until we cannot get this good deal, we should not consider kiddybee so soon. Maybe lets have a deadline. Lets say August 15th.Lets start a bulk collection of this S705 from Kiddybee on Aug 15th onwards. What say u?

Hey Leah,
Perhaps you might wanna email the distributor at www.taime.com (check the site to see the email) and see if they can give a better price if we buy in bulk? Who knows, scully they can give us the 30%!

Hey Yuuri,

Good idea. Maybe I can start rolling the ball here as well. I need to know approximately how many sets we are getting so I have better bargaining power with the distributor.Maybe can also bargain for free delivery..hahaha..maybe free milk powder..maybe...

SO WHO IS INTERESTED IN GETTING A S705? (serious buyers pls)

1. Leah Keh ( Red)

Haha I think free milk powder abit difficult lah since the distributor doesn't distribute milk! lol! Maybe some stroller toy? lol..*dream*..
Just a thought though, maybe you can just throw out a ballpark figure, say 5 or 10 to them and see what bargaining power you get, then we try to look for the pple?

1. Leah Keh ( Red)
2. Yuuri (Blue)

1. Leah Keh ( Red)
2. Yuuri (Blue)
3. Mimizz (Red)

my friend might be interested but she wants to know how much 1st

can't exactly tell u how much first cos it depends on how many we are willing to take at one go, the more we are willing to buy, the better bargaining power I have with the distributor.

But lets put it that way, the lowest we can definitely get is on Kiddybee, and with 2 pieces he is willing to give another 5 % discount. Lets see how many more we can get here in the forum , then I will call both Kiddy bee and the supplier and see which one offer us the best.

thanks Leah.... btw, do u think we can call and check with John Little when is their next sale and if there is discount for this stroller

DARLING, i don't think they will tell you when the next sale is if the stroller will be on sale..hahahaha...unless u know insider?

hihi,
I just checked the website of Capella, seems like they have new versions of strollers?
https://www.capella.co.kr/index.php

Can't change the website to all English like the previous times.

Anybody has link to the Capella S705 on the stats ie how heavy it is?
Cos the kiddybee one doesn't show all the details. I was contemplating the Capella S228 or S227 but may want to consider this. Thks!

Back