ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO BUY LEGGINGS FOR BB GAL?

Does anyone knows where to buy cute, long leggings for bb gal? Like those white coloured ballet leggings.

Thanx in advance!!!

hi Tinsel, there's a great US website www.tendercargo.com that's having a Babylegs Golden Sew promo. Jus buy any of the babylegs still on the Golden Sew promo, and international shipping only $1! Even if you buy like other products as well... so very good deal!

Babylegs giving discount now. But have to buy at least 2 pairs. Discount code is SMH2009. Think after the discount it's $15 per pair.

Hi mummies,

Looking for female aged 30 to 45 years old who has at least 1 kid aged 4 to 12 years old and purchased &/or consumed diary products like milk, cheese, butter etc for the household.

Group discussion on 24th Nov (2.45pm & 5.45pm) or 25th Nov (2.45pm & 5.45pm) depending which criteria you fit in. 2 hours. Location in Orchard Road.

$100 cash incentive. Must speak good english. Interested, please sms me at 98530915. Hope to hear from you!

Try Citrusox. They have a really good collection for kids. I myself shopped from their a few days back for my kid and I was happy to see the quality of it. You should definitely visit there.

Back