Anyone having difficulties trying to cope in Third Trimester

desjo

Hi, I have started to have shortness of breathe in week 26 with Pregnancy Rhinitis..Anyone has that too?

I have this sore pain in the lower part of the body when I stand up after sitting for a period of time and when I lift my legs while wearing my pants. Anyone has a good solution to reduce the sore feeling?

Hello mummies how many weeks you all now?
anngrant, you can try google will show u ways to sleep with pillow to make it more comfy for you

Hi, I had bad shortness of breath for my first pregnancy years ago with my first born (6Years ago) Now with my sec at 27 weeks I find it better. I am taking Chinese herbs to beef up strength. I drink red dates with dangshen and longan about once aweek. I added Du Zhong cos I have backaches. Not sure if this is the reason but def helps in breathlessness.

Hi, I had bad shortness of breath for my first pregnancy years ago with my first born (6Years ago) Now with my sec at 27 weeks I find it better. I am taking Chinese herbs to beef up strength. I drink red dates with dangshen and longan about once aweek. I added Du Zhong cos I have backaches. Not sure if this is the reason but def helps in breathlessness.

Hi Noble,
Thanks for sharing .. this is my second pregnancy whereby I encountered shortness of breathe everyday which I don't really experience from the first pregnancy .. my tcm also asked me drink red dates with dangshen but don't know ok to drink now ?

Sorry for the delay response as I hardly log in. Yes it's safe after second trimester. It can also help increase iron for the body when u add red dates.

Back