Anyone has good Indonesian maid for transfer?

Dear mothers or mothers-to-be, if you are looking for an experienced nanny, feel free to contact my mom by sending me a personal message.

My mom has a lot of experience taking care of children as well as newborn. willing to take care for day and night.

I’ve a 30yrs old Indo maid ready to be transferred on 01/06/2009.(No earlier than that day)..
She's with us coming 7months. Primarily, I’d hired her to help my mother with my young ones (a 16mos boy & 5 mos baby)& followed by housekeeping. My mother voiced to me that she can’t coped wif the 2 young ones despite having the maid. So my hubby & I decided to take 6 mos No-pay leave to care my kids until my 1st kid is much older. (Btw I'm a civil servant)..Thus,my hubby will be the sole breadwinner & we can't afford keep the maid.

Below is a brief summary of my maid:
Experience – She worked in Jakarta for 2yrs wit a Chinese employer & cared a bb frm birth to 2yrs. Thus, She's a fresh maid in Spore & I’m her 1st employer. (No off days & no HPs)

Language – She can speak & understand more than simple English.

Housekeeping – Excellent. May be a little slow in accomplishing the tasks but the finished work is very clean & proper. (I'd drew up a "bahasa cum English" work schedule for her.) 8/10

Children care – She initiative;will sing & play toys to my kids. She also showers & feeds my elder child. (Note: We had never left her alone at home with my kids) I c her with my 3 year old niece; she is really good with her. I’ll grade her a 7/10.

Baby care – I only get her to feed my baby occasionally when she turned 4 months. On most of the feeds are by my mom while she cares my boy. We never let her shower my baby coz dun if she is adequate. Overall, I’ll give her a 6/10 coz I'm unsure but I believe she can be guided closely.

Thus, only keen mommies who is looking for a maid to care your children, do PM me for more details… At the meantime, I’ll ask the agent to look out for potential employers for her.

Hi All,

Just want to share my bad experience with you all here. Lately I've just had encounter with this maid agency named "Jrs Business Express Pte Ltd" located at 420 North Bridge Road, lady boss by the name of Naty. I shan't say what happened as its a long story. All I can say is this maid agency is not honest and truthful. Understand that all agency will sometimes make mistakes, this agency made mistakes never mind, but she refused to bear responsibility for what she had done, instead started being very unreasonable..
The mistakes she made is not something small, she did not handle matters the legal and correct way in the eyes of the MOM, plus all the advices she gave are all wrong (found out after checking with the other maid agencies.)
And when she is being confronted by it, she pushed to all the people she can find to put the blame on.
In the beginning, she sounded so sincere, promise you a lot of things, but once anything goes wrong, all that she promised, she will tell you that it's not possible to do this and that anymore, take it or leave it! She even send an SMS to threaten me. I was so shocked that she will do such things.

Well, there's nothing that I can do now, I can only share my experience with you and hope that this will stop people from having the same fate as me, please pass this on to all your friends before it is too late.

I have a 3 months old girl. My wife will be going back to work in early july. We desperately need a good transfer maid to take care of our girl when my wife's ML ends.

You can reach me on my mobile 966 66 911. Thanks

Hi, I am looking for an Indo transfer maid.

We are looking at having one from August 2009 onwards.

Priority:
Good cook
Initiative,good attitude, honest, reliable, trustworthy
Speak English – able to follow thru recipe book, able to understand instruction properly
Able to handle babies since I am giving birth in Sep /Oct
Keeping the place very clean at all times – I’m very particular about cleanliness

Please contact me at [email protected] if you have any

really really appreciate it since its so tough getting a good one

I am oso lookin for a transfer maid..any to recommend pls PM me..kinda need it quite badly as i gettin separated fr my husband in nov..so e maid wil b alone most of e time n i really need someone tat can b trusted..her main job wil b to take care of my boy..housework got time then do

or can sms me at 9685 4756..thks in advance

*my boy is 16months old soon..

Hi all mummies who had indonesia maid,

May i know whether your maid had passed experience in Hong Kong? Meaning after working in singapore then go hong kong to work then come back singapore again. Need advises on their experience and problem facing in Hong Kong and why then they decided to come back Singapore.

Anyone can share, either PM me or drop a message here.

Hi, My maid once worked in Taiwan for about 2 years before she worked for me in Singapore. She said Singapore is safer though salary is lower.Maybe she want to learn English in Singapore, didn't ask more reason for working in Singapore.

Hi, I am looking for one start in Dec 09 or Jan 2010. Anyone has good maid to transfer, please contact me at 98414191.

My Maid is currently taking care of my 5 yrs girl and 2 yrs boy. If new maid will be taking care of my 5 yrs girl and new born baby. 2 yrs boy will be sent to child care. Maid Needs to cook simple meal for the children.

Hi, Happyface. My maid worked in Taiwan first then worked for me in Singapore. Herself got 3 kids and is really helpful. Since she missed her family, I let her go back for home leave. But to be safe, I cancelled her work permit and now I actually want her back but lost contact with her, She did leave the contact No, but the No. is not correct. I also asked my agent to find her, but agent couldn't help. now wait her to call me in stead, or else have to find a new

Yuxuan,

you let your indonesia maid when for home leave, do you need to apply employment contract from the indonesia ambassy and get a chop on her passport of your address? How does it work? need advises?

Did she finish her contract?

maybe you didn't read carefully. I cancelled her permit when she went back home. so I didn't apply any contract. If I need her back, I have to start from the beginning. She didn't finish contract, worked for 19 months only. With my in-laws' help, I let her go back before contract ends

Yuxuan,

I realise now a day, a lot maid play this kind of home sick matter to leave home before finishing their 2 yrs contract and behaving like restless to work actitude. I cant stand them behaved like it.

For instant, my maid home has slight problem and I think not requrier her to rush home but seem that she insist to and i am reductant to let her go as I am almost due soon. I really got no choice to keep her and she show me she is boss face. No choice, i have to give in as she is well like by my boy, cant leave without her. I have no strenght to take care this boy and educate him but to leave it for this maid to handler. i even ask my daughter if she is that good and do my daughter want to keep her by our side to help us and she said NO.

Well, it should be time to get a new maid after I am recovering.

This maid issue really bothering me so much, from the start when she said she is leaving till to date , i am still struggling with the matter and looking for agency for biodata and new maid....etc.

siow liao lah..

sad.gif

My maid in different situation. It's my in-laws want her back in the first place. In-laws thought they could hand my girl without the maid and wanted to save the maid fee for us. Actually maid didn't show me boss' face. Meanwhile her husband always call her and I could see she missed her families very much. So I offered her to go back before contract finished and she also promised to come back when I am due for the second baby. We still liked her to come back if she is willing to work for us. She carried my baby and cried in the airport and not bear to leave. Anyway, she is a good maid for me.

Hi Happyface,

Did you manage to find a maid already?

I am also looking for one when my baby is born in December 2009. Hopefully one that knows how to do confinement / take care of babies.

Hi Adeline, I havent got new maid yet. Currently, my this maid still with me and doing confinement for me now. She is going back in Nov 09. i may need to go to agency for a new maid next month.No choice.

I need a maid at the end of feb 2010. The maid must have experience to take care of two children age 5 and 7 yrs old. Her priority is to bring and fetch my kids to and fro from school. Second is to cook for the family (all non-halal food so the maid must be able to eat those as well) and then house cleaning, washing and ironing. I am prepared to give her off days but can negotiate. Ang good recommendations?

Need a transfer maid from Indonesia for Jan 2010 to take care my 7mo baby boy.
Anyone has information on this, please sms me 81025686

Thanks.

Hi,

I need transfer maid (preferably from Indonesia but Filipino also fine) from March 2010 onwards to take care my new born baby.

Priority:
Prior experience handling new born baby.
Honest, reliable, trustworthy.
Not afraid of dogs as I have two.

If anyone has info, pls sms me at 91735367
Thank you!

i'm looking for one too.
Need to be able to start asap to take care of my 2 years old boy

If any, please contact me at 96681719
thanks

Hi I'm looking for Indonesia transfer to look after my 2 kids. The maid must have experience taking care of 9yrs old girl n 6yrs old boy.Her priority is to bring and fetch my kids to and fro from school.Any one has maid to let go kindly call Carol at 98566643.

Hi there mommies. I know of an experienced Indonesian maid who is now back in Indonesia but would like to seek employment here again. Her name is Tumini, aged 40yrs, married. Experience in Singapore for 8 years with 2 employers. 2001-2005 with an Indian family and 2005-2009 with an European family. Before working in Singapore, she had worked in Hong Kong. If any interested, you may sms me at 96888664. (no agents please)

Hi, any good transfer maid available? I am desprately looking for one by these 2 weeks! Prefer Indonesia that can speak English and cooks. My household is very easy to handle. Both my children are 15yrs & 10yrs old. No elderly & baby. Husband & wife both working. Most of the time nobody at home so need a trustworthy & independent maid. Off days & hp is absolutely alright for maid to use. I am very flexible & a good employer. Pls contact me at hp 9223 2008 if you have maids for transfer. I can do direct hiring.

Hi,

I am urgently looking for a good reliable maid who can cook well. Can be Indonesian or Filipino so long as can speak English. Only to do housework, cooking and gardening. No elderly or childcare required. Need to get her on board this week if possible.

Please contact me at 93372873. Thanks.

im looking urgently for a indo maid who is very good in house works.. must be playful with kids (6 and 4) and do basic cooking

im expecting my third on in sept. i cantk care of the baby. she just need to help me with the house work n cooking

i just returned my indo maid to agency coz she was shouting and beating my kids.

sms 98357290

Indonesian muslim maid ( wears headcover) available for muslim family(preferably) or vegetarian non muslim family who will allow her to practice her religion ( pray regularly etc) . Available mid November 2011

I have an Indonesian maid who has worked for me for over 2 years ( over 1 year in malaysia, and almost 1 year in Singapore). We are transferring back to Malaysia and she is keen to continue here in Singapore. She is good with kids ( i have 3 kids ranging 2 - 8 yrs old currently), can cook very simple dishes ( we taught her slowly), and is reliable. She wakes up very early in the morning and would start cleaning before the kids wake up. Wish we could keep her, but Singapore is a better place in terms of pay for her.Experienced in using stuff i have at home - microwave, dryer, washing machine etc.
Pay : SGD 450, off day 2x per month. She has a handphone, but is responsible with it. I buy her an IDD card to call home SGD 10 per month. She uses own money for SIM card. Contact me at 84516749

Back