Anyone had an IVF miscarriage and pregnant again with the next immediate IVF?

finesse9702

Hi everyone, I'm contemplating my next IVF after an IVF miscarriage in Sep. Feeling disheartened and can only pin my hopes on a next IVF and a hope at getting pregnant again with my rainbow baby. Anyone who had an IVF miscarriage and succeeded with the next immediate IVF? Anyone with positive stories to share that can give us some uplifting hope?

Hi everyone, I'm contemplating my next IVF after an IVF miscarriage in Sep. Feeling disheartened and can only pin my hopes on a next IVF and a hope at getting pregnant again with my rainbow baby. Anyone who had an IVF miscarriage and succeeded with the next immediate IVF? Anyone with positive stories to share that can give us some uplifting hope?
Hi
Did u manage to get pregnant after ur MC?
I had a miscarriage last week.
Do not know when to start my next ivf too..

Hi, i just had an IVF miscarriage last week ..

Hi Diane26,

Wondering if you still check this thread... I came across this thread because I had a miscarriage (also conceived via IVF) about two weeks ago... So sorry about what you had to go through when you posted in March. How are you doing? Did you manage to go on another IVF cycle? How are you doing now?

Hi
Did u manage to get pregnant after ur MC?
I had a miscarriage last week.
Do not know when to start my next ivf too..

Hi Kitty_Yenn,

Wondering if you still check this thread... I came across this thread because I had a miscarriage (also conceived via IVF) about two weeks ago... So sorry about what you had to go through when you posted in May. How are you doing? Did you manage to go on another IVF cycle? How long did you have to wait? How are you doing now?

Hi finesse9702,

Saw that you posted this in 2016, but I'm wondering if you're still hanging around here. Sorry for your loss ): It must be hard no matter how long it has been... I was wondering how long did you have to wait for your next IVF cycle after the miscarriage. And was it successful? How are you doing now? Feeling pretty down about my miscarriage that happened about two weeks ago, and like you, I'm looking for some stories of hope to hang on to while trying to move forward...

Hi Kitty_Yenn,

Wondering if you still check this thread... I came across this thread because I had a miscarriage (also conceived via IVF) about two weeks ago... So sorry about what you had to go through when you posted in May. How are you doing? Did you manage to go on another IVF cycle? How long did you have to wait? How are you doing now?
Hi,
I'm not doing well.
In 2ww, bleeding on 8th day post transfer.
Guessed failed again.

Hi finesse9702,

Saw that you posted this in 2016, but I'm wondering if you're still hanging around here. Sorry for your loss ): It must be hard no matter how long it has been... I was wondering how long did you have to wait for your next IVF cycle after the miscarriage. And was it successful? How are you doing now? Feeling pretty down about my miscarriage that happened about two weeks ago, and like you, I'm looking for some stories of hope to hang on to while trying to move forward...

My miscarriage was around the same time but 4 months later I did a FET and got my boy who is 15 months old now.

I’m just sharing cause I want to keep your hopes alive. It doesn’t mean every 2nd attempt will be successful but hope is what keeps us carrying on and carrying on is what brings us nearer to our rainbow.

Some say within 3 months of a miscarriage, you’re most fertile. But you need to know your body well, if rest is required then don’t push it. Nursing yourself back to health is most important.

Just to share one more thing, if your miscarriage is an unknown cause, pls check with your doctor if you can take aspirin for your next attempt. It was recommended by my ivf doc for my 2nd attempt. I’m not sure if aspirin helped me but it did help my friend who had 2 successive mc before her little girl. For my next fet, I will be requesting for aspirin again.

Last edited:
I just miscarry this week at 5 weeks. It’s a devastating feeling. Im still in shock and grieving. Doc says I don’t need to have a D&C, anyone has this experience?

Back