Anyone concevie successful using pre-seed?

i bought mine ( the
new.gif
packg w 9 applicators ) @ Unity Pharmacy S$ 35.90 and so far used twice insert into my vagina, yet to apply onto hb's penis
biggrin.gif

veri slippery while i insert it when sitting on the toilet bowl, oso worry dunno the " gel " goes deep in well or not
kao_confused2.gif

my son saw & asked the next day abt the applicator as i 4gotten to discard ....... so i told him it's a
new.gif
" stringe " for ka-ching (asshole) coz' i was " constipated " . His reply " I will do business everyday coz' i dun 1 tis
new.gif
" stringe " to poke inside my ka-ching "
rofl.gif

hi ladies , curious to know how did pre seed help u conceive ? Coz from what I know preseed is nothing but a sperm friendly lubricant..

Hi,

Have this to let go cheap:

Clearblue smiley face ovulation test kit - 7 tests (exp Dec 2011)
clearing at $50 (Retailing at ~$70 at pharmacies)

FOC: 5 Clearblue tests from opened box. Each test stick is individually sealed, no compromise on hygiene.

Pls PM me or email to [email protected] if keen. Thanks!

Tried the new preseed packaging and really tough to go in. Dunno if I was stressed or what. I still pushed all the way. After that got some spotting / bleeding for a while..... Was much smoother for the old packaging but I don't like it being so much. Always use 3/4 of it only.

i have used pre seed twice in jun and i am now 9 wks pregnant...
dunno whether it is due to pre seed or pure luck.
so good luck to all who are TTC!

Hi, I have a brand new pack of Pre Seed "Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant 2.5fl.oz for Couples Trying-to-conceive Naturally"
to let go.

PM me if keen.

We tried Pre-seed for 6 months and now bingo! To be fair the previous 5 months were expected to be failures coz we didn't get the timing right. We never used the applicators and just applied on the husband as lubricant.

Hi,

I am trying to conceive now.just saw this thread,anyone can guide me along.my menses are irregular,there it is difficult to know my cycle.anyone having the similar situation as me?thinking of trying pre seed,will it help to have a dragon gal?thanks 

Hi gals,

Anyone keen to get Pre-seed lubricant (fertility friendly). I just BFP with IVF and has a box of Pre-seed to let go. Inside there are 6 pre-filled applicators. Bought it from Guardian last year at S$40plus while I was TTC naturally. Expiry in Feb 2012. Letting go at $28 including registered mail postage. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Wish all BFP soon
happy.gif

Realised that I have 2 new boxes of Pre-seed lubricant left instead of 1. There are 6 pre-filled applicators per box. Anyone interested? I don't mind letting go cheap at S$30 for 2 boxes. Do email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

hi all, i have a brand new bottle of preseed for sale.. please email me if you are interested.. =) can let go at $28.. if u pick up from me (i live in sengkang, fernvale) i can let go at $25... thanks!

my email is [email protected]

Dear all,

My balance pre seed sold.

Pardon me to post here as recently rec'd few PM askg me silly questions such as:

Is the product GOOD n EFFECTIVE ?
Wat's the chances of getting preggie ?

Hey, I'm just a consumer ..... Ain't spokes person !

I highly recommend pofy's method for conceiving it worked twice for me! Especially for couples w fertility prob... Do try it wif ovu monitoring kits, preseed, use missionary n doggie style, n most importantly, stay relaxed...

Hi,

My husband took a month's supply of Proxeeds and Tribestan and I got pregnant. So I would like to sell the remaining Proxeeds Plus that we have. We bought 6 boxes (30 sachets each, 5 grams each sachet) in March 2012. I think Proxeeds work the same way as pre-seed. Do look up in internet for further info

Proxeeds Plus:
Bought: 23 March 2012.
Remaining Proxeeds Plus: 4 boxes + 23 sachets.
Expiry date: Sept 2013.

Tribestan:
Bought: March 2012
Remaining: 65 capsules.
Expire date: October 2014.

We bought the Proxeeds Plus from LABIVF Asia Pte Ltd and I have the receipt. Pls email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Below is the description taken from LABIVF:
Proxeed Plus is the new improvement of Proxeed, a dietary supplement specifically formulated to support sperm quality.

Hi Ariesleo,

Don't mind me asking

1) The pre seed u apply on hubby's penis, how many times of Sex u did since u ovulate? As in day 14, 16 twice a month?

2) U did morning sex twice same position?

3) U got a baby boy? Heard for female by taking lots of vegetable drink she will conceive baby boy not sure heard this

4) One month to before having sex u took folic acid the yellow pill? And evening primrose oil? Double? Because for evening primrose contains folic acid already

3)

Back