ANYONE CAN RECOMMEND ME A PART TIME JOB

Yoohoo! Stay At Home Mummies or anyone else interested, I have a business opportunity for you! I have been doing this for only a month & I can see the income coming in weekly. Not direct selling. It's really something classy & exclusive. Pm me for details.

Hi,

Its is an awesome business opportunity where anyone can do given the hard work they put it.

I would like to share with you the details here but it will be best if you could hear about it first.

I can assure you that it is an opportunity that is not to be missed. So if your willing to know more, I will PM you of the details.

Hi Ms Tan,

This business opportunty is legit. Not a scam or a gimmick.

I can share with you about the business opportunity here.But with the amount of details that i need to share, its best if you can come to our tea parties to listen about it. There is no obligations. Just a sharing session.

Just so you know, this business opportunity is going viral. We have popular mediacorp artise with us in the company. If they joined, trust me, its something worth considering.
You will not know what your missing unless you open yourself to opportunities.

Nana (mrsfarhan),
please share with everyone here,
thank you.
happy.gif

Hi,

My company is an exclusive company. that is why i dun post the details about the business venture here.

Like i mentioned, if any of the mums is interested to know, you can come for the tea parties that we have. its free and no obligations.

If you like it, you can grab the opportunity. if not, there is no loss on your part.

So many got cheated here,
I don't wish anyone to be con.

Like many MLMs, where they have to purchase to sell,
how to do that when they are in need of money...

So many exclusive company look so decent,
you'll only know you got scammed after you are scammed...

What if i tell you that there is no product to sell?

I know that many are skeptical when the business involve MLM. But you have to know that MLM is a proven system that works. You have to work hard for it, same goes to any job. You will reap what you sow.

All business including mine involves networking.
With all that said, i mentioned earlier that there is no obligation on your part. All i need is a listening ear. You listen to it first. If you find it a gd opportunity than gd, if not u got nothing to lose. The tea parties are free for you. There will be beverages provided too. =)

Leng Leng,

Not all MLM required you to purchase product to sell. At least I know one that do not required u to stock up. Only need to purchase if you hv order.

;-)

Hi Kimmielalala,

If your interested in earning extra income through a business opportnity, i can share with you about it.

Outdoor Sales Executives

Part-time -Work hours 10am to 4pm or flexible can be arranged.

Responsibilities:
• To work independently and achieve sales target through the expansion of distribution network
• Performing presentation & product demonstrations

Requirements:
• Min 1 years of outdoor sales experience, preferably in beauty / skin care / wellness industry

• Attractive commission + Transport allowance + incentives

PM if interested.

Nana, you are referring to Worldventures right?
There's nothing to hid, be proud of what you are sharing. By not telling them will make thing worst if they realise it's not something that they are looking for. Just my 2 cents worth.. "You should Be Here!! "

Looking for Sales Assistant
- Female
- Singapore/PR
- Part time/Full time
- Willing to learn, training provided
- Cheerful and vibrant personality

Please call Serene at 85227571 if interested.
Thank you.

Hi, we have a upcoming mooncake production project.
Currently we are hiring 20 packers and 70 Promoters. This is a 1 month contract from 01/09/2012 to 01/10/2012 only. Will be paid straight after assisgnment ends. Please do call or sms us for more details.

Ee Hwee
9839 5954

My company is looking for people to fill the following positions:-

1) Business Development Executive

2) Relationship Manager/ Financial Planner (Flexi-hour)

3) Introducer - Freelance job with ad-hoc income

If you are looking for a team-oriented environment and flexible working hour, please email us your resume directly to express your interest on the job.

[email protected]

Hi mommies, we are looking for a sales assistant for a cart.
Location I12 Katong. Full time or half day.
Anyone keen pls call 85227571.

Hi Mummies, I am looking for a part time telemarketers to help me make calls. No selling is required. I need someone to be able to commit for at 2-3 times a week.

Time: Flexible (Mon-Fri), 2-6pm.
Pay: $8 per hour.

Any mummies or students who are interested to work part time, please PM me. Many thanks.

We need full/part time for cashiering duties and responsibilities for neighborhood retail.

PM me if keen.

Looking for a discipline and dedicated part time tele-marketing for a consultancy company.

Main responsibility: Cold calling to secure appointments

1. Willing to work in Kaki Bukit area

2. Flexible work schedule can be arranged

3. Only Singaporean and PR shall apply

Enquiry: [email protected]

Looking for homebase Part-time staff.

I am sure some of you are looking for a second income stream.

There are a few limited positions available for home-based part-time staff.

This is the ideal opportunity to create a second income for some of you who have some time on hand.

Appointments are:
1. Recruitment Officer ($2k-$5k per month)
2. Telemarkerters ($2k-$10k per month)

*Singapore & PR ONLY
*Age 18 years old and above

For both jobs, NO need to sell any products, NO cold call, NO meeting customers.
You have to come for a job briefing to understand more. This is not MLM.

Interested candidates, please email to [email protected] with your full name, IC number, age and Hp number

Hi Mummies, are you hoping of able to spend more time for your kids and family? Or you wish to stop working and be a SAHM taking care of your kids? Or you would like to have some income while looking after your kids? I properly have a solution for you, at least you are able to spare out more time for both your kids and family and on the same time earning a good passive income. Contact me at 92748956 or [email protected]

Hi all,

Im looking for door to door sales ppl work on flexi time 2 or 3 days required.

Hourly paid.
Pm me for more details.

i live in singapore. i am not able to find any feelancing jobs online.Weekend i need to take care of my girls. Hence i am looking for homebase/ online which i can also do during my office hours. i have tried doing survey but the rewards is very slow. Can anyone give me a useful link? Please?

How to change? I want to side-job. But i got a burden of S$32K debts (which is secret to my husband) Then i only got a salary $1660 after CPF where each monthly $700 needed for home allowance. and havent include personal expenses. Personal loans total abt 700-800.

you may join me - a home based business.
The company provides a business opportunity that is extremely lucrative if embarked on seriously. The Business principles are very simple and can be adopted by anyone. There are only 2 main principles, That is
1) Use the Agel products for the health of yourself & your family.
2) be the product of product, introduce & advocate Agel to others for the benefit of their health.

https://sharontay.agel.com/

click on the link to know more about the company and the proven and effective product.

There is this SMH member named Alex Lew who posted last month and seeking help for admin work. Google and you will find lots of info about him and in his blog, he writes about hiring virtual personal assistants. You may want to reach him to enquire further.. [email protected] 90219890.
He also has a linkedin account.

While browsing minutes ago, I noticed SingaporeMotherhood.com is hiring a BP admin?

My company is looking for a permanent sales executive.
51/2 days work, including saturday and sunday.
Working hours 11am-7pm, sunday 11am-6pm
PH 11-5pm.
Keen pls pm

Hi there! I'm desperately looking for a job and I'm interested. Shall I email u my résumé ?

Hi everyone I'm running a home based business. U need internet connection and a smartphone or computer to start. If keen can PM me will be glad to share. Dont have to keep stocks and no hard selling required.

Can pm me.. Interested to know more.. Thanks

Back