Anybody order baby diapers from online?

speedmom

Hi,

Please let me know, which onlie store do delivery baby dipers?

and isn't it cheaper than carrefour or more exp?

Halo,

I just bought Huggies from gmarket,
it was fast n smooth transactions.
you can check d price at there.
they hv kind of price list.

if u looking for cloth diapers, i have 1 packet consist of 12pcs. the packaging is opened but its brand new. see to believe. I din use cos too many diapers. Bought at $23.00 Now selling at $12.00. If interested, please email me

why don't try the bulk purchase threads under marketplace? currently there are 2 threads selling diapers....

Dear mothers or mothers-to-be, if you are looking for an experienced nanny, feel free to contact my mom by sending me a personal message.

My mom has a lot of experience taking care of children as well as newborn. willing to take care for day and night.

I bought from Nepia online. Very efficient and prompt service. However, pricing is slghtly for M and L compare to NTUC when they are on discount.

hi ladies

I bought extra (S48 Size 3-7kg) - Fitti Premium diapers and my son have out grown it.
sad.gif

I am selling @ $11/pkt, I have 5 pkts extra. Anyone interested pls PM me. thanks!

mrs clf

Hi guys, can i noe r dere ani upcoming baby contest coming?

were can i get cheaper price for diapers n similac milk powder <= thanks....would oso like to make frenz wit young mummy's hee...=Px

i bought from www.diapers.com.sg. it's a new japnanese brand. My baby has been using pampers, but i find this goo.n brand more absorbant and it doesn't leak and is softer.. and i compared the prices, for my baby who is using S, it's cheaper than pampers.

Hi mommies
Does any one know which site is a good place to buy mammy poko diapers? which is cheaper than NTUC?

Thanks

Hi mommies,

I have 8 packs of Fitti 360 (M44, 5-11kg) to let go as my baby has outgrown it.

Selling at $10 each.

Self collect at my place at Sengkang.
Please PM me if interested as I don't check the forum often.

Thanks

Back