Any SAHMs in Serangoon Nth/ Serangoon/ Hougang

hi Nikki, what is your gal name ? my gal also attend the tot house for 8.45am ~10.45am. my gal name limzhe, i also looking N1 for her ...still thinking want to put her on St Vincent De Paul in Blk 536 or not. but i feel the place a bit dirty ...

Hi mummies, i am a working mother working in serangoon north. I am thinking of sending my child to either
- JOEWE PRE-SCHOOL & INFANT CENTRE
- CHERIE HEARTS WHIZ KIDS at Sheng Shiong
- WESLEY CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTRE

Can any mummy give me some comments...
i need your helpful feedback cos i am sending him in OCt 2009 as i have no caretaker to look after him by then. thanks!!!

Hi Vivian,

u can consider Cherie Hearts at Sheng Shiong,
the in-charge person Mr. Patrick , is nice guy.
and teacher is friendly. i like the place the enviroment is clean.
My gal started at last year May, but due to a reason, i withdraw her on Oct.
Now due to her condition , i only can send her to playgroup for 2 hour at tot house.

hi,
I am staying at serangoon north... Only saw this thread now. I have a 4 yo girl. I send her to Pats schoolhouse at Lim Ah Pin Road. I would highly recommend Pats!!! I am very satisfied with this school... Definately good!! I believe what you pay= what you get...

hi,
I am staying near serangoon central, and are currently looking for playgroup to start my 2 kids. any recommendation on childcare centres nearby, preferably near Kovan, hougang, serangoon or AMK? Should i start my kids on playgroup first before i enrol them in full day childcare? appreciate your sharing of experience here!

Thanks!

Hello mummies,

Just spotted this thread. I 'm a FTWM with a 3yrs old son staying in S'goon nth ave 1. Hehe...didn't know there are so many S'goon mummies here. So glad that i've found it.

Hi Ah Hua,
We are so near. I am also staying at S'goon nth ave 1. Which blk are you at? I am at Blk 142.

I have a 4 yo son and a 2.5yo girl.

Maybe we can meet up for some playdates when we are free.

Hi

I have a boy staying in hougang ave 8 also keen in meetup playdates but a FTWM. Anyone bored with child at home can meetup nearby for playdates.

Regards

Hi I'm from Kovan (very nearby Hg Ave 8). I'm keen to sign up my boy(4) and girl(7) for sports activities and a small playgroup (max 6). Any ideas? Thank you!

hi, i'm staying at sgoon ave 4. anyone been to the newly open my first skool at blk 219? i am looking at half day playgroup program for my son. How abt kinderland/elfa care near sgoon mrt? any others that is gd, nearer to ave 4?

hey i am considering putting my gal either catholic kindergarten or St Paul Church Kindergarten.... anyone can adivce which one is better?

I am a SAHM at serangoon north ave 4, with 17 month old son. Would like to meet up with other mums and toddlers during weekday. My son and I are getting bored at home... hee hee...

Hi Kris,

My gals used to stay in St Paul Church Kindergarten before changing to Catholic Kindergarten.

I can only say that the Principal's attitude is only making money and not the passion on education. It is not as good as Catholic Kindergarten even in environment and teaching as per above mentioned. Also noted that I'm not a Catholic or Christian so my expectation is on these 2 schools are purely on what kind of attitude and teaching the teachers are giving to these young students

I'm very disappointment with St Paul as the attitude of the Principal and teachers are not as lovely and patient at all.

Hi

Anyone interested in children tap dance classes? There are not enough children at the moment for the class to start.

The class is held at The Serangoon CC and is meant for 4 to 6 year-olds.

If you are interested, please find details and sign up online at the link below, or contact the CC directly for more details.

http://one.pa.gov.sg/CRMSPortal/CRMSPortal.portal?_nfpb=true&_windowLabel=CRMSPortal_1&_urlType=render&_mode=view&CRMSPortal_1_action=ACMParticipantMaintain&_pageLabel=CRMSPortal_page_1&IdProdInst=15781125&CWT=

Day: Wednesday (starts 6 Oct)
Time: 5.45-6.30pm
Fee: $95/105 for 8 sessions
Instructor: Dancepointe Singapore

Hi,
I am a qualified primary school teacher having tuition at my place near hougang primary school.
Anyone interested to let your child to have CHinese group tuition (5 pupils), please email me [email protected]
Dec classes for P1 Han yu pin yin is available.

thank you

Hope I am not too late in responding to your msg.

My son is in PN with catholic kindy this year. Overall, seem ok and my son enjoys himself in the school. Registration starts sometime in march this year... U should call up the school to enquire.

Hi I am staying at Hougang Ave 3. I sent my children to Intellicat tuition school at Upper Serangoon Road for tuition classes. I will recommend that centre if any of the mummies is looking for good teachers. They offer classes from primary school onwards and their class size are small and fees are affordable. You can see their website at http://intellicat-tuition.com.sg/ or call them at 62806841.

Hi mummies..I'm staying at hg Ave 8..I hv 4 children aged 7, 6 , 24 mths & 2 mths old baby..am on ML leave now..want to know more mummies around my area..
darlinbranbran: we r staying near each other...can meet up if u wan..:)

Back